Jakarta CCTV
Bush & Howard Lying About “Muslim Terrorists”
Sun Aug 10 13:11:47 2003
64.140.158.8

Update 10 August 2003
Jakarta CCTV Proves Bush & Howard Lying About “Muslim Terrorists”
http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transpositions/marriott.html


The attempted western deception surrounding the bomb blast at the Jakarta Marriott has been destroyed by a handful of frames from a closed circuit television camera located inside the hotel lobby. Though the Australian Prime Minister and media have been leading a desperate charge to convince the west that a “Toyota Van” allegedly driven by a “Jemaah Islamiah Terrorist” exploded outside the hotel entrance, the CCTV photo shown above proves this to be a deliberate lie.

It has been said that a picture speaks a thousand words, which is certainly true in this case. The white cloud you can see is superfine concrete dust from the reinforced lobby floor, blasted upwards when the bomb exploded in the hotel basement below. How can we be sure of this? If the bomb had been a puny “Potassium Chlorate – Paraffin – TNT” bomb as repeatedly claimed by Australian and American officials, this cloud would instead be oily-black and travelling horizontally from left to right, instantly incinerating the man seen crouching in the picture. In fact this lucky man lived, because he was outside the zone of the vertical [expanding] blast vector.

For those who may still be skeptical, remember that although puny by comparison with fast 28,000 feet per second RDX high explosive, the shock wave from potassium chlorate-paraffin low explosive still travels at about 3,500 feet per second, or about three times the speed of sound. What this means is that if a “Toyota Van” had really exploded outside the hotel [about 100 feet away from the crouching man], the incoming horizontal shock wave would have reached him in 28.5 milliseconds, or 0.0285 of a single second.

As any psychologist will tell you, all humans require nearly a second to comprehend a noise or command, and another second to physically react to it, which means that the man in our picture could not have started to crouch in reaction to the bomb blast for a minimum of 2,000 milliseconds – which is seventy times as long as it would have taken for a genuine “horizontal” shock wave to reach him and kill him outright. It is therefore proved with 100% certainty that the awesome weapon was placed and detonated in the basement; not outside on the hotel driveway “in a Toyota Van”.

It is not hard to guess why the Indonesians discreetly released this damning CCTV footage. Since the Israeli micro nuke was detonated at Kuta Beach in Bali during October 2002, Indonesian politicians and officials have been under intense western pressure to “validate” the false-flag American “War on Terror”, with none-too-subtle hints that if they refused to do so, “Bali might happen again somewhere else”. Obviously the Indonesians were not compliant enough quickly enough, and Bali just happened again in the basement of the Jakarta Marriott Hotel. At the very least, the CCTV is enough to convince all but the blind that the false-flag story relentlessly peddled by the western corporate media is completely untrue.

Increasing the deception, television networks world wide enraged you with the news that this was an American-owned hotel, thus artfully inferring that America and Americans had “again” been attacked by alleged “Muslim terrorists”. This claim was also an outright lie. The Jakarta Marriott Hotel is a franchise wholly owned by a businessman in Java, Indonesia, who is also the sole employer of the 600+ Indonesian hotel staff. So just like Kuta Beach in Bali, the boot has been put into predominantly Muslim Indonesians, and will be again and again, until the besieged Indonesian Government is finally prepared to see things the way America, Israel & Australia demand.

It is doubtful that Al Capone himself could have run a more convincing protection racket: “Do what you are told, and say what we tell you to say, or we’ll trash the joint.”. Naturally enough, economic blackmail of this magnitude does not sit well with ordinary Indonesians either, including many middle-ranking policemen, some of whom have now gone out of their way to subtly undermine the overwhelming western media’s Marriott myth.

Most effective of these intentional deflections was a police general cleverly stating that his officers had “found the severed head of Asmal on the fifth floor of the hotel”. This was actually true, and really gave the game away for anyone astute enough to be paying close attention. The hotel building is located well behind the lobby entrance, which itself has a 12 inch-thick reinforced concrete roof.

So exactly what sort of explosive charge would be needed to sever Asmal’s head from his body, fire it upwards with such velocity that it penetrated 12 inches of reinforced concrete with consummate ease, then soared onwards and upwards like a crazed football, retaining sufficient energy to crash in through the laminated safety glass of a bedroom window, located more than 300 feet away from the hotel lobby? Even RDX couldn’t do that, and the Indonesian police know it.

Things are now very tense in Jakarta, especially between Indonesia and Australia, with many Indonesian politicians rightly believing that allowing Australian officials to “assist” them with their investigation, amounts to the same thing as allowing the CIA to visit the crime scene in order to discreetly dump false evidence.

Australian Prime Minister John Howard’s obsequious [and illegal] willingness to be a second-rate Deputy Sheriff for President George W. Bush is now a matter of documented record, and, as a direct result, it is unlikely the Indonesians will be able to trust Australians again for a very long time to come.
-----------------------------------------------------

911 EXPOSED'
http://www.911exposed.com

What language is U.S. speaking in Iraq?

HAROON SIDDIQUI
http://www.thestar.ca/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1060467904795&call_pageid=970599119419


(2)
© 2003 Independent Digital (UK) Ltd
Family shot dead by panicking US troops
Firing blindly during a power cut, soldiers kill a father and three children in their car

By Justin Huggler in Baghdad
10 August 2003
The abd al-Kerim family didn't have a chance. American soldiers opened fire on their car with no warning and at close quarters. They killed the father and three of the children, one of them only eight years old. Now only the mother, Anwar, and a 13-year-old daughter are alive to tell how the bullets tore through the windscreen and how they screamed for the Americans to stop.
"We never did anything to the Americans and they just killed us," the heavily pregnant Ms abd al-Kerim said. "We were calling out to them 'Stop, stop, we are a family', but they kept on shooting."
The story of how Adel abd al-Kerim and three of his children were killed emerged yesterday, exactly 100 days after President George Bush declared the war in Iraq was over. In Washington yesterday, Mr Bush declared in a radio address: "Life is returning to normal for the Iraqi people ... All Americans can be proud of what our military and provisional authorities have achieved in Iraq."
But in this city Iraqi civilians still die needlessly almost every day at the hands of nervous, trigger-happy American soldiers.
Doctors said the father and his two daughters would have survived if they had received treatment quicker. Instead, they were left to bleed to death because the Americans refused to allow anyone to take them to hospital.
It happened at 9.30 at night, an hour after sunset, but long before the start of the curfew at 11pm. The Americans had set up roadblocks in the Tunisia quarter of Baghdad, where the abd al-Kerims live. The family pulled up to the roadblock sensibly, slowly and carefully, so as not to alarm the Americans.
But then pandemonium broke out. American soldiers were shooting in every direction. They just turned on the abd al-Kerims' car and sprayed it with bullets. You can see the holes in the front passenger window and in the rear window. You can see the blood of the dead all over the grey, imitation velvet seat covers.
A terrible misunderstanding took place. The Americans thought they were under attack from Iraqi resistance forces, according to several Iraqi witnesses. These are the circumstances of most killings of Iraqi civilians: a US patrol comes under rocket-propelled grenade attack and the soldiers panic and fire randomly.
This time there was no attack. Another car, driven by an Iraqi youth, Sa'ad al-Azawi, drove too fast up to another checkpoint further up the street. Al-Azawi and his two passengers did not hear an order to stop, as their stereo was turned up too loud. The US soldiers, thinking they were under attack, panicked and opened fire.
In the darkness of one of Baghdad's frequent power cuts, other US soldiers on the street heard gunfire and thought they were under attack. They, too, reacted by opening fire, though they could not see what was going on. Soldiers manning look-out posts on a nearby building joined in, firing down the street in the dark.
It was then that the abd al-Kerims drew up to the checkpoint. The panicking US soldiers turned on their car and shot the family to pieces.
"It was anarchy," said Ali al-Issawi, who lives on the street and witnessed the whole thing. "The Americans were firing at each other."
There was plenty of evidence lying in the street under the hot sun. Empty bullet casings lay everywhere. Bullet holes marked the walls and gates of nearby houses. Several parked cars were riddled with bullet-holes, their windows smashed and tyres shredded. From the spread of the bullet holes all over the street, it was clear the soldiers had fired in every direction.
Sa'ad al-Azawi, the driver of the other car, was killed. The Americans dragged his two passengers out and beat them, still thinking they were resistance, Mr al-Issawi said. Watching from his house nearby, Mr al-Issawi did not know that al-Azawi was dead, and when the car burst into flames, he tried to rush over to help the young man.
"The Americans did not let me," he said. "A soldier came over and told me 'Inside'. He pushed me, even though my eight-year-old daughter was with me. They didn't let us get the young guy's body out of the car until he looked like he had been cooked."
Further down the street, Anwar abd al-Kerim, who was heavily pregnant and had somehow managed to escape injury in the car as bullets rained all around her, got out of the car, holding her wounded eight-year-old daughter Mervet, and sought help from her brother, who lived down the road.
She had to leave in the car her injured daughters, 16-year-old Ia and 13-year-old Haded, along with her husband, Adel, who was bleeding badly and groaning. Her 18-year-old son, Haider, was already dead. A bullet went between his eyes.
"I saw my sister running towards me with her daughter in her arms and blood pouring from her," said Ms abd al-Kerim's brother, Tha'er Jawad. "She was crying out to me 'Help, help, go and help Adel'." I put them in my car and tried to drive to the car but the American soldiers pointed their guns at me and the people shouted out to me 'Stop! Stop! They will shoot!'
"We could see the other girls and their brother lying on the back seat of the car. They would not let us go to the hospital." Ia was not as badly injured as the others. "After a while they released her and let her come to us," Mr Jawad said. "But when they finally let us go to the hospital, Mervet died. The doctors checked her injuries and told us she would have lived if we had brought her sooner.
"At 10.45 we heard the Americans had taken Adel and his other girl to another hospital. We went there at six the next morning, when the curfew was lifted, and they told us they both died in the hospital.
"The doctors said they might have lived if they got there sooner: the main cause of death was bleeding. The Americans left them to bleed in the street for hours."




    Main Page - Sunday, 08/10/03

    Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

    APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

    messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)