U.S.'s highest officials to establish.....
Thu Apr 3 17:34:16 2003

911 Conspiracy
(Main Index)
Islamic terrorists are mere pawns in a far more sinister plot including U.S.'s highest officials to establish global socialist police state

From: "Joseph Wanzala"

Mindy Kleinberg gave the best presentation, in my
opinion, because it brought together all the glaring
"failures" that add up to a pattern. She has connected
the dots, but she still, in her bafflement, believes
the official story that 19 highjackers produced this
sophisticated operation without deliberate government
involvement. She also brings up the suspicious
put-options on AA and UA, but apparently has not
discovered that Executive CIA Director AB "Buzzy"
Krongard was one of those who profited from the deal.

Other than this, she has covered the important
questions, and while we should support the efforts of
September 11 Advocates to find the truth, we must
expose the coverup which is actively pursued by the
very panelists of the National Commission on Terrorist
Attacks Upon the United States, Thomas Kean in

I guarantee that, while they will hear the valid
testimonies, they will spin any crucial data to
support the official line. We keep coming back to the
same old paradigm that our government "failed" and
that they need more power, while we must give up more
of our rights for the sake of the Homeland Security
Police State, ie Soviet Communism.

Do not let them do this. Contact the members of the
citizens' investigation groups, especially Mindy
Kleinberg. Share your feelings and information with
them. Don't let them get sold down the river along
with the rest of the country.


Statement of Mindy Kleinberg to the National
Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
First public hearing of the National Commission on
Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
Statement of Mindy Kleinberg to the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the
United States
March 31, 2003

My name is Mindy Kleinberg. My husband Alan Kleinberg,
39 yrs old, was killed in the WTC on September 11,
2001. As I testify here today about the 9/11 attacks,
I will begin by saying that my thoughts are very much
with the men and women who are involved in armed
conflict overseas and their families who wait
patiently for them to return.

This war is being fought on two fronts, overseas as
well as here on our shores; this means that we are all
soldiers in this fight against terrorism. As the
threat of terrorism mounts here in the United States,
the need to address the failures of September 11 is
more important than ever. It is an essential part of
"lessons learned".

As such, this commission has an extremely important
task before it. I am here today to ask you, the
commissioners, to help us understand how this could
have happened; help us understand where the breakdown
was in our nation's defense capabilities.

Where were we on the morning of September 11th?
On the morning of September 11th my three-year-old
son, Sam, and I walked Jacob 10, and Lauren, 7 to the
bus stop at about 8:40 a.m. It was the fourth day of a
new school year and you could still feel everyone's
excitement. It was such a beautiful day that Sam and I
literally skipped home oblivious to what was happening
in NYC.

At around 8:55 I was confirming play date plans for
Sam with a friend when she said, "I can't believe what
I am watching on TV, a plane has just hit the World
Trade Center." For some reason it did not register
with me until a few minutes later when I calmly asked,
"what building did you say?" "Oh that's Alan's
building I have to call you back."

There was no answer when I tried to reach him at the
office. By now my house started filling with
people--his mother, my parents, our sisters and
friends. The seriousness of the situation was
beginning to register. We spent the rest of the day
calling hospitals, and the Red Cross and any place
else we could think of to see if we could find him.
I'll never forget thinking all day long, "how am I
going to tell Jacob and Lauren that their father was

They came home to a house filled with people but no
Daddy. How were they going to be able to wait calmly
for his return? What if he was really hurt? This was
their hero, their king their best friend, their
father. The thoughts of that day replay over and over
in our heads always wishing for a different outcome.
We are trying to learn to live with the pain. We will
never forget where we were or how we felt on September

But where was our government, its agencies, and
institutions prior to and on the morning of September

The Theory of Luck

With regard to the 9/11 attacks, it has been said that
the intelligence agencies have to be right 100% of the
time and the terrorists only have to get lucky once.
This explanation for the devastating attacks of
September 11th, simple on its face, is wrong in its
value. Because the 9/11 terrorists were not just lucky
once: they were lucky over and over again. Allow me to


The terrorist's lucky streak began the week before
September 11th with the Securities and Exchange
Commission, or SEC. The SEC, in concert with the
United States intelligence agencies, has sophisticated
software programs that are used in "real-time" to
watch both domestic and overseas markets to seek out
trends that may indicate a present or future crime. In
the week prior to September 11th both the SEC and U.S.
intelligence agencies ignored one major stock market
indicator, one that could have yielded valuable
information with regard to the September 11th attacks.

On the Chicago Board Options Exchange during the week
before September 11th, put options were purchased on
American and United Airlines, the two airlines
involved in the attacks. The investors who placed
these orders were gambling that in the short term the
stock prices of both Airlines would plummet. Never
before on the Chicago Exchange were such large amounts
of United and American Airlines options traded. These
investors netted a profit of at least $5 million after
the September 11th attacks.

Interestingly, the names of the investors remain
undisclosed and the $5 million remains unclaimed in
the Chicago Exchange account.

Why these aberrant trades were not discovered prior to
9/11? Who were the individuals who placed these
trades? Have they been investigated? Who was
responsible for monitoring these activities? Have
those individuals been held responsible for their


Prior to 9/11, our US intelligence agencies should
have stopped the 19 terrorists from entering this
country for intelligence reasons, alone. However,
their failure to do so in 19 instances does not negate
the luck involved for the terrorists when it comes to
their visa applications and our Immigration and
Naturalization Service, or INS.

With regard to the INS, the terrorists got lucky 15
individual times, because 15 of the 19 hijackers'
visas should have been unquestionably denied.
Most of the 19 hijackers were young, unmarried, and
un-employed males. They were, in short, the "classic
over-stay candidates". A seasoned former Consular
officer stated in National Review magazine, "Single,
idle young adults with no specific destination in the
United States rarely get visas absent compelling

Yet these 19 young single, unemployed, "classic
overstay candidates still received their visas." I am
holding in my hand the applications of the terrorists
who killed my husband. All of these forms are
incomplete and incorrect.

Some of the terrorists listed their means of support
as simply "student" failing to then list the name and
address of any school or institution. Others, when
asked about their means of support for their stay in
the US wrote "myself" and provided no further
documentation. Some of the terrorists listed their
destination in the US as simply "hotel" or
"California" or "New York". One even listed his
destination as "no".

Had the INS or State Department followed the law, at
least 15 of the hijackers would have been denied visas
and would not have been in the United States on
September 11th, 2001.

Help us to understand how something as simple as
reviewing forms for completeness could have been
missed at least 15 times. How many more lucky
terrorists gained unfettered access into this country?
With no one being held accountable, how do know this
still isn't happening?

Airline and Airport Security

On the morning of September 11th, the terrorists' luck
commenced with airline and airport security. When the
19 hijackers went to purchase their tickets (with cash
and/or credit cards) and to receive their boarding
passes, nine were singled out and questioned through a
screening process. Luckily for those nine terrorists,
they passed the screening process and were allowed to
continue on with their mission.

But, the terrorist's luck didn't end at the ticket
counter; it also accompanied them through airport
security, as well. Because how else would the
hijackers get specifically contraband items such as
box-cutters, pepper spray or, according to one FAA
executive summary, a gun on those planes?

Finally, sadly for us, years of GAO recommendations to
secure cockpit doors were ignored making it all too
easy for the hijackers to gain access to the flight
controls and carryout their suicide mission.


Prior to 9/11, FAA and Department of Defense Manuals
gave clear, comprehensive instructions on how to
handle everything from minor emergencies to full blown

These "protocols" were in place and were practiced
regularly for a good reason--with heavily trafficked
air space; airliners without radio and transponder
contact are collisions and/or calamities waiting to

Those protocols dictate that in the event of an
emergency, the FAA is to notify NORAD. Once that
notification takes place, it is then the
responsibility of NORAD to scramble fighter-jets to
intercept the errant plane(s). It is a matter of
routine procedure for fighter-jets to "intercept"
commercial airliners in order to regain contact with
the pilot.

If that weren't protection enough, on September 11th,
NEADS (or the North East Air Defense System dept of
NORAD) was several days into a semiannual exercise
known as "Vigilant Guardian". This meant that our
North East Air Defense system was fully staffed. In
short, key officers were manning the operation battle
center, "fighter jets were cocked, loaded, and
carrying extra gas on board."

Lucky for the terrorists none of this mattered on the
morning of September 11th.

Let me illustrate using just flight 11 as an example.
American Airline Flight 11 departed from Boston Logan
Airport at 7:45 a.m. The last routine communication
between ground control and the plane occurred at 8:13
a.m. Between 8:13 and 8:20 a.m. Flight 11 became
unresponsive to ground control. Additionally, radar
indicated that the plane had deviated from its
assigned path of flight. Soon thereafter, transponder
contact was lost - (although planes can still be seen
on radar - even without their transponders).

Two Flight 11 airline attendants had separately called
American Airlines reporting a hijacking, the presence
of weapons, and the infliction of injuries on
passengers and crew. At this point, it would seem
abundantly clear that Flight 11 was an emergency.
Yet, according to NORAD's official timeline, NORAD was
not contacted until 20 minutes later at 8:40 a.m.
Tragically the fighter jets were not deployed until
8:52 a.m. -- a full 32 minutes after the loss of
contact with flight 11.

Why was there a delay in the FAA notifying NORAD? Why
was there a delay in NORAD scrambling fighter jets?
How is this possible when NEADS was fully staffed with
planes at the ready and monitoring our Northeast

Flight's 175, 77 and 93 all had this same repeat
pattern of delays in notification and delays in
scrambling fighter jets. Delays that are unimaginable
considering a plane had, by this time, already hit the

Even more baffling for us is the fact that the fighter
jets were not scrambled from the closest air force
bases. For example, for the flight that hit the
Pentagon, the jets were scrambled from Langley Air
Force in Hampton, Virginia rather than Andrews Air
Force Base right outside D.C. As a result, Washington
skies remained wholly unprotected on the morning of
September 11th. At 9:41 a.m. one hour and 11 minutes
after the first plane was hijack confirmed by NORAD,
Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The fighter jets
were still miles away. Why?

So the hijackers luck had continued. On September 11th
both the FAA and NORAD deviated from standard
emergency operating procedures .Who were the people
that delayed the notification? Have they been
questioned? In addition, the interceptor planes or
fighter jets did not fly at their maximum speed.
Had the belatedly scrambled fighter jets flown at
their maximum speed of engagement, MACH-12, they would
have reached NYC and the Pentagon within moments of
their deployment, intercepted the hijacked airliners
before they could have hit their targets, and
undoubtedly saved lives.


Joint Chief Of Staff
The acting Joint Chief of staff on Sept 11th was on
the morning of September 11th, he was having a routine
meeting . Acting Joint Chief of staff Myers stated
that he saw a TV. report about a plane hitting the WTC
but thought it was a small plane or something like
that. So, he went ahead with his meeting. "Meanwhile
the second World Trade Center was hit by another jet.
Nobody informed us of that," Myers said. By the time
he came out of the meeting the Pentagon had been hit.
Whose responsibility was it to relay this emergency to
the Joint Chief of Staff? Have they been held
accountable for their error? Surely this represents a
breakdown of protocol.

Secretary of Defense
The Secretary of Defense, was at his desk doing
paperwork when AA77 crashed into the Pentagon.
As reported, Secretary Rumsfeld felt the building
shake, went outside, saw the damage and started
helping the injured onto stretchers. After aiding the
victims, the Secretary then went into the 'War Room'.
How is it possible that the National Military Command
Center, located in the Pentagon and in contact with
law enforcement and air traffic controllers from 8:46
a.m. did not communicate to the Secretary of Defense
also at the Pentagon about the other hijacked planes
especially the one headed to Washington? How is that
Secretary of Defense could have remained at this desk
until the crash? Whose responsibility is it to relay
emergency situations to him? Is he then supposed to go
to the war room?

At 6:15 a.m. on the morning of 9/11, my husband Alan
left for work; he drove into New York City, and was at
his desk and working at his NASDAQ Security Trading
position with Cantor Fitzgerald, in Tower One of the
WTC by 7:30 a.m.

In contrast, on the morning of September 11, President
Bush was scheduled to listen to elementary school
children read.

Before the President walked into the classroom NORAD
had sufficient information that the plane that hit the
WTC was hijacked. At that time, they also had
knowledge that two other commercial airliners, in the
air, were also hijacked. It would seem that a national
emergency was in progress.

Yet President Bush was allowed to enter a classroom
full of young children and listen to the students

Why didn't the Secret Service inform him of this
national emergency? When is a President supposed to be
notified of everything the agencies know? Why was the
President permitted by the Secret Service to remain in
the Sarasota elementary school? Was this Secret
Service proto

Main Page - Friday, 04/04/03

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]


messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)