INTERVIEW: Gen. Odom & Melvin GoodmanWed Dec 20, 2006 16:34
12/20/06 "The Charles Goyetter Show" 1100 AM Phx Az
Interview: General Odom, 6th Truths the American People Need
to be aware of....
INTERVIEW: Melvin Goodman
Former CIA and State Department analyst. He is a senior fellow at the Center for International Policy and director of the Center’s National (...)
Re: CIA LEAK CASE....
AUDIO: 6 am to 7 am
Lieutenant General William E. Odom, U.S. Army (Ret.), is a Senior Fellow with Hudson Institute and a professor at Yale University. As Director of the National Security Agency from 1985 to 1988, he was responsible for the nation's signals intelligence and communications security. From 1981 to 1985, he served as Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, the Army's senior intelligence officer.
Democracy Now! | NYT Exposes Cheney's Role in CIA Leak: Cheney ...
We speak to former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman on the latest development in the CIA leak case. The New York Times is reporting today that Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff Lewis Scooter Libby first learned the identity of the CIA operative from his boss – Dick Cheney.
Radio Your Way
- Bush Admits Iraq Setbacks John Stroebel, Wed Dec 20 15:05
- INTERVIEW: Gen. Odom & Melvin Goodman "The Charles Goyetter Show", Wed Dec 20 16:34
- INTERVIEW: Ivan Eland: Top Ten Things Not to Do in Iraq "The Charles Goyetter Show", Wed Dec 20 16:48
- Former CIA Official Exposes Bush Administration Fraud C=SPAN: Flynt Leverett,, Thu Dec 21 02:18
- President Bush Press Conf.... "The Charles Goyetter Show", Wed Dec 20 16:56
- The LIES and the WARS wage on, Republican or Democrats The Iraq war lies, Thu Dec 21 00:17
- George Bush is a man's man. Insider, Fri Dec 22 20:07
- Why we fight and die for ISRAEL Researcher, Thu Dec 21 13:12
- The objective in Iraq IS perpetual war. Katy, Thu Dec 21 03:09
Main Page - Friday, 12/24/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES