Truth-4-All
SHOWDOWN IN MONTANA-Militia Alert
Thu Dec 14, 2006 16:31

SPECIAL REPORT FROM MONTANA BY INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

Finally, a little action for a change! The CIA NWO gang recently send in a low level goon, JEFF SWEDENBURG, to pounce on this poor reporter in the good ol' MOUNTAIN BOY MILITIA turf of WHITEFISH/EUREKA,MONTANA.

Darn! And just as it was getting to be FUN investigating in HALLIBURTON CEO FOLEY territory! Locals in WHITEFISH and KALLISPELL LOVED me! THEY LOVE MY HOT INFO EXPOSING THE HORRIFIC NWO AGENDA FOR THEIR REGION! They admired my courage. They LOVED hearing me on their LOCAL RADIO STATION, the EDGE 600 with JOHN STOKES in KALISPELL, MT. They have been reading my reports now FOR YEARS. AND THEY TOLD ME SO.

SO many now know all about the DETENTION CAMPS, THE BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES, the NWO agenda for MONTANA....and thanks to reports like mine, THEY TELL ME:

"Ma'am, it will be OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS they PRY MY GUNS FROM ME..." because they told me that THEY WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO A NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA for OUR nation.

SURRENDER TO WHAT??? FOR WHAT GOOD REASON should Patriotic Americans feel compelled to surrender their Constitutional freedoms and liberties??? Surrender to brutal torture, interrogation and death or a living HELL in the many NWO FEMA/miitary DETENTION CAMPS being built by HALLIBURTON and other companies without conscience, determined to make a dollar on the future sufferings and death of MILLIONS OF MY FELLOW AMERICANS???? Who in their right mind could ever do so!!!

And if they felt that way BEFORE my reports infuriated them about the coming NWO "AMERICAN HOLOCAUST," they are even MORE adamnatly NWO resistant, as more and more of my reports come forth exposing the NWO.

And COUNTLESS Americans and Montanans have told me so. GOOD! My reports have having one of their desired effects. NWO RESISTANCE is being fueled by the AMERICAN PEOPLE FINALLY WAKING UP!!

BUT THEN only recently.......that wicked laff in the library in WHITEFISH, MT, tipped me off that SOMETHING YUCKY WAS BREWING. I took one quick glance at the person behind that evil laff, saw the knowing smile and evil eyes......and figured out LATER (through evidence submitted to me by various sources)that it was none other than JEFF SWEDENBURG, low level CIA lackey and "bodyguard" for CIA misinformation ops nasty person, BARBARA HARTWELL.

Darn! Is his sweet auntie Serena (whom I like to this day) ALSO on the CIA payroll??? Little ol' ladies on the CIA PAYROLL???

I LIKED her cute little SUPER 8 MOTEL IN COLUMBIA FALLS! I perform a pilgrimage from time to time in COLUMBIA FALLS, MT. It just happenes to be the FIRST place that the BIG TIP OFF to BOXCARS AND SHACKLES came from this very town. A tip-off that launched my 10 year career into INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM in UNCOVER THE NWO AGENDA for my nation, and the people behind it, and their strategies.

I will FOREVER THANK GOD for the tip-off of the BOXCARS WTH SHACKLES in COLUMBIA FALLS, MT.

So JUST as I am having FUN with the good ol' Militia mountain men of Montana, exposing the pants offa the NWO, IN COMES THIS SCUM JEFFIE BOY!

And in typical CIA brazen bravado, he breaks into the host family's home where I am visiting north of Whitefish, SEIZES THE OFFENDING LAPTOP I WAS USING FOR MY REPORTING, and my NOTEBOOK, and THEN...if that is NOT enough, he rampages through the home, pulling out drawers, clothes, and DOWNLOADS the HARDDRIVE of the family's home computer.......

THEN this idiot EMPTIES MY BACKPACK out all over the floor DELIBERATELY scattering my personal delicates OVER the place just for spite......(sorry they weren't VICTORIA'S SECRET quality, eh, Jeff ? Has the CIA turned YOU into a pervert too, among other things???)

And to TOP IT ALL OFF, he begins to SEND "HARTWELL DISINFORMATION/COINTELPRO" LIES TO MY HOST FAMILY...THAT VERY NGHT HE DID THIS...and I SEE THEM WITH MY OWN EYES appearing on the host family's computer email acccount!!

Okay, Jeffie boy, how MUCH did the rats at the CIA pay you for THIS shindig, eh?

And just WHICH traitors to the Constitution and our freedoms in the WHITEFISH sheriff department did you collaborate with, to pressure them into then trying to serve papers on me.a law abiding US citizen whose only "crime" is to TELL AMERICA THE TRUTH????

EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE NWO AGENDA FOR MONTANA, KNOWS WHAT A HOTBED OF COVERT NWO TREACHERY THIS REGION HAS BECOME, AGAINST THE GOOD MONTANA PATRIOTS WHO LIVE HERE.

EVEN Halliburton "DEATHCAMP BUILDERS" AGENTS ARE HANGING OUT NOW IN WHITEFISH...AND HALLIBURTON FOLKS ARE CORRUPTING THE GOOD LOCALS, AS ONE SHOCKED PERSON SAID AFTER LEAVING THE FOLEY "CRAGGY RANGE BAR AND GRILL,

".....I just left Foley's Craggy Range bar, because A MAN BOASTING THAT HE WAS WITH HALLIBURTON TRIED TO PUT THE MAKE ON ME....SOME KINDA HOMOSEXUAL WITH HALLIBURTON WAS TRYING TO PICK ME UP!!" THIS YOUNG MAN WHO TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT ACROSS THE STREET WAS ANGERED AND SICK OVER THIS.

(DARLING, THE FACT THAT AT LEAST ONE HALLIBURTON EXEC IS HOMOSEXUAL AND GOING AFTER THE HANDSOME YOUNG MEN OF WHITEFISH, MONTANA, IS THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES IN WHITEFISH, MONTANA! THESE "HALLIBURTON/KELLOGG/ROOT/BROWN" PEOPLE ARE A PART OF THE CRUEL NWO DEATHCAMP BUILDING AGENDA TO PUT GOOD MONTANA PATRIOTS AND GUNOWNERS TO DEATH UNDER MARTIAL LAW!)

The city council has sold out the poor Montana patriots of Whitefish, Columbia Falls and beyond to this horrific NWO agenda, and Whitefish boasts FULL COMPLICITY with the CONCENTRATION CAMPS, BOXCARS AND SHACKLES, MOBILE FEMA PRISON UNTS, and much MORE.

The NWO has courted MANY a wealthy Montanan to sell out their state to their traitorous NWO agenda. People like DENNIS WASHINGTON of MISSOULA have sold out Montana to this agenda entirely. (Small wonder he often surrounds himself with ex-CIA as bodyguards...they are ALL in this nasty NWO scheme together!)

So have the leaders in WHITEFISH, MT. Kalispell joins them as well. The whole region is swarming with FED INFILTRATORS into the mountain boy community, as I was tipped off by insiders and saw with my own eyes.

SMALL WONDER, therefore, that the guys back in CIA headquarters were biting their fingernails and sweating over the fact that PAM WAS INVESTIGATING AND REPORTING IN THIS REGION SO FILLED WITH MILITIAS AND SO HATED BY THE FEDS IN DC FOR THEIR ACCURATELY PERCEIVED NWO RESISTANCE!

(More POWER TO YOU, DARLING Montana militia boys...GO FOR IT!)

And as my Montana contacts in NWO resistance admitted to me, MY REPORTS exposing the NWO and the coming AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and deathcamp agenda is partly what has served to fuel their hatred of the NWO and their determination to NEVER SURRENDER UNDER MARTIAL LAW TO THE NWO and NEVER BE TAKEN ALIVE to their damned FEMA/MILITARY CONCENTRATION CAMPS scattered throughout MONTANA and IDAHO and BEYOND.

And so these VERY nervous people sent in a level CIA goon, Jeffie, this time around, to kinda mess things up a little for me. I am still laughing to this day over all their antics. I rate Jeffie's efforts maybe a "C" minus, at best. Hollywood grade "B" movie quality. (You even had to attack my UNDERWEAR, Jeff? How desperate you must be, son!)

Thanks at least , Jeff, for livening things up a little around them parts...it gets a little boring at times in my field of work, and a little adventure gets my adrenaline flowing and and compells me to TRY EVEN HARDER to be a THORN IN THE FLESH and a PAIN IN THE SIDE of the NWO gang.

Jeffie's crazy CIA INFILTRATE/COINTELPRO antics have failed in the role of deterrent. In FACT, they make me LAFF.

And more determined than ever to gain wisdom and strength and numbers and strategy to become EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE in warning my fellow Americans of what these outrageous traitors and murderers of THE NEW WORLD ORDER have plotted against them.

In short, such antics only fire up THE AMERICAN PATRIOT even MORE to RESIST THIS NWO DARKNESS THREATENING OUR NATION. And rather than causing us to retreat as cowards, it only inspires us to RISE UP IN VICTORY...that's all. Your COINTELPRO/PSY OPS are failing to have their desired effect, guys. TIME to go BACK to the drawing board!

-Warnings from ONE HONEST REPORTER in MONTANA

Main Page - Monday, 12/18/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)