Victims of trickle down politics...
Wed Dec 6, 2006 10:13

Dear Patriots,
It should be clear to you by now that the government by the people is no longer for the people. Don't sit idly by and be a victim of "trickle down politics." Step forward in your respective community and take the bull by the horns.
There are a large number of non-violent, legal strategies that can be implemented while working within the current unjust wage and property ownership system the global elites have created for their wage and financial slaves. Trickle down economics does not work either and it never will. Understand that much of the world's social ills is due to centralized pyramidic power structures.
Ask yourself,"Is there any all out concerted efforts to reduce global poverty? Why not? The U.S. Federal Government Inc. has acknowledged that a direct link exists between poverty and terrorism. Time to wake up my fellow countrymen and women. I am not worried about the Iraqi insurgent. I am worried about our totalitarian government and emerging police state.
Yes, its the painful truth. These types of governments use religion and fear and incessively harp on real and imagined enemies. The justification is National Security. Watch the movie,"V for Vendetta." As We the People will need a critical mass to challenge our lords and masters by applying outside pressure.

"Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their country." We have all been sold out and hijacked by foreign interests and powerful lobby groups. Enough is enough!!!

In Peace,

Daniel E. Moore,Founder/Pres.
PROJECT FOR NEW AMERICA

Main Page - Sunday, 12/10/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)