Arthur Peterson
I was a Senior in High School in Dec 1941
Thu Dec 7, 2006 22:52

Arthur Peterson peterson_ad@hotmail.com  wrote:

WE had 1939 Then we had Dec 7 1941..We had victory in 1945.......Since WWII we have not been allowed by the CFR/UN since WWII.....We were not allowed by the CFR to win in Korea....We were not allowed by the CFR to win in Vietnam....We were not allowed by the CFR to win in Iraq War I and now we have a CFR Study Group on Dec 6, 2006 plans to prohibit a win in Iraq War II {IS this a repeat of 1939?}...PLEASE NOTE in the UN charter the military commander of the UN will always be a Russian.........Will we have WWIII in 2009 or 2010?.........
. ....
Thursday, December 7, 2006 ..... I was a Senior in High School in Dec 1941 and graduated in 1942.....I later joined the Army as a private E1 and fought as a Combat Infantryman in a Company C Rifle Platoon in Italy. My regiment had 120% replacements. We were allowed to win that war. The US Army has not been allowed to win since 1945 and the President Democrat or Republican has not followed the Constitution since then to ask Congress to Declare war but has ask Congress to authorize the use of force under a UN resolution. Did the USA give up sovereignty by joining the UN?
PEARL HARBOR

Many years ago we were sitting around the radio station planning some future events and appearances. The discussion turned to a request for a station even on December 7th. One person at the meeting reminded us that December 7th was Pearl Harbor Day. Another piped up with a question: "Pearl Harbor Day? What's that?"

It's not 13 years later, and I dare say that you wouldn't have to look very far to find someone wouldn't have a clue what Pearl Harbor was all about. That's not surprising, considering the quality of our government schools.

My family (N. Boortz) moved to Hawaii soon after World War II ended. I can remember my father taking me to Pearl Harbor to show me the damage from the Japanese attack. I can vividly recall the collapsed dockside cranes and the hulls of bombed ships still visible in the harbor.

It took the United States four years to bring Japan to the surrender table. Though there was dissention in the country during WWII, there was never a lack of resolve. There were questions as to whether or not intelligence failures had contributed to the Japanese success, but never any questions as to whether or not we should fight until victory was achieved. I'm not aware of anyone demanding that we negotiate with Japan and Germany to find a way out. Nobody was screaming for an "exit strategy" We didn't have TV anchors doing their daily tally of civilian casualties. To the contrary, during WWII news sources were eager to report American successes. Not so today.

Oh .. one more thing. Back then we knew that in the Pacific theatre we knew that it was a war against the Japanese. It wasn't a "War on Sneak Attacks."

Today we persist on calling our fight against Islamic fascism a "War on Terror." It is not. Terror is a tactic. You don't declare war on tactics. You declare war on the people who are using the tactics against you. This is not a war on terror. It is a war against Islamic fascism. How the hell do you fight a war when you aren't even willing to define just who it is you are fighting? Are we that gobbled up with political correctness that we are afraid to identify our most deadly international enemy? They attack us on our own soil and we're afraid to name them and speak of our intent to crush them? We only speak of the tactic they used?

Get with the program, my friends. Its a war on Islamic fascism, not a war on terror. Identify the enemy and just maybe we'll have some chance of defeating him.

Now we have the report from this Iraq Study Group. Did we have World War II Study Groups 65 years ago? Anyway, I believe this report portends disaster.

First it says that the U.S. ought to renew its resolve to bring about some settlement of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict. There is only one way that this conflict is going to be settled, and that is for the so-called Palestinians to be totally and completely defeated. Palestinian militants are dedicated to the destruction if Israel, and nothing but complete defeat is going to deter them. They look at every negotiation as nothing less than a chance to play nice while pushing their advantage. Agreements mean nothing. They will accept an agreement for one reason and one reason only .. to give them time to strengthen there forces and prepare for a new attack on Israel. Every time Israel makes a concession the Palestinians respond with rocket attacks and renewed vows for the destruction of Israel. Palestinians will only decide that it is time to leave peacefully with Israel when they know for a certainty that their absolute destruction is the only alternative.

The more troublesome part of the ISG report is the suggestion that the United State open a dialogue with Iran and Syria. We are going to end up asking for Iran's help in stabilizing Iraq so that we can pull our troop out. The very fact that we are talking with these mad Mullahs will, to them, be evidence of our weakness. They'll negotiate, and they may well agree to help fix things up in Iraq. But there will be a price to pay. Will that price be our tolerance of their nuclear program? Will the ultimate price of our involvement with Iran be the eventual emergence of Iran as a nuclear power .. a nut-job nuclear power run by Islamic militants .. in control in the Middle East?

Question: What happens when Iran becomes our savior in Iraq, and then becomes the biggest power broker in the Middle East. What happens down the road when Iran uses its military and a nuclear threat to gain control of almost all of the Mideast oil? How high will the price of oil go? Is $100 a barrel too much? Will we pay $4.00 for a gallon of gas?

Oh .. by the way. The congress voted down opening up more areas of the Gulf for oil and gas exploration.
Best Regards,

Fred
Fred Weprich
Area Agency Owner
BusinessTalk-360

Office 770.448.5660
Cell 678.313.2802
E-Mail webwep@msn.com
HTTP://www.adcalls.com/9133

THIS MESSAGE SENT BY COL[RET] ARTHUR D. PETERSON AND I AM STILL SERVING MY COUNTRY AND STILL HONOR MY OATH AS AN ENLISTED MAN FROM E-1 TO E-7 AND ALSO AS AN OFFICER FROM 0-1 TO 0-6. May God Bless America.....Less Government, More Responsibility, and With God's Help A Better World.

Main Page - Sunday, 12/10/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)