Senate Bill 2611 will destroy AmericaMon Dec 4, 2006 22:58
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Senate Bill 2611 will destroy America
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 01:58:55 +0000
Repercussions of Senate Bill 2611 - by Frosty Wooldridge
Full text of Senate Bill 2611
Contacting the Congress
Capitol Switchboard Toll-free Numbers
By Frosty Wooldridge
December 4, 2006
As you sleep, your government plots to destroy future sustainability of your country. If John McCain, Arlen Specter, Teddy Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and George Bush sneak S.B. 2611, named the “comprehensive immigration reform bill” into law, it’s as Orwellian as it gets!
S.B.2611 misleads! It gives blanket amnesty to illegal alien employers. It gives Carte Blanc to illegal aliens to rape our welfare system, medical care and schools.
This bill completely negates the rule of law by encouraging lawlessness by forgiving past lawlessness. It creates two tiers of justice: one for you to abide by our laws and another for illegal aliens whereby they don’t have to abide by our laws. It protects employers who attract illegals.
Impacts of S.B. 2611:
1. Dissolves our sovereignty and free choice to protect our nation. If passed, neither federal, state nor local governments can build barriers on our side of the border to protect from illegal entry without permission of Mexico.
2. The Heritage Foundation estimates the bill would increase federal spending by $50 billion annually. That does not include the estimated cost of $100 billion annually for anchor babies.
3. The bill forgives felonies of illegal aliens who have stolen Social Security card numbers and identities of U.S. citizens and allows past illegal work to qualify for Social Security benefits.
4. It allows all illegal aliens to gain citizenship. Once citizens, they may import their parents and relatives into the USA—by the millions.
5. It makes parents of temporary workers who have never paid into Social Security eligible for Supplemental Security Income benefits. It allows them to gain Medicaid benefits after five years. This is a sure fire way to send our Social Security system into quicker bankruptcy.
6. This bill imposes a massive welfare program on U.S. taxpayers given to foreigners who have invaded our country. In other words, if you robbed a bank, but remained inside the building long enough, you not only enjoy forgiveness, you’re allowed to open a withdrawal account while American taxpayers deposit money into your account.
7. This bill represents a massive tax burden on U.S. citizens to pay for food stamps, K-12 education for millions of illegal alien children, SSI payments for millions of foreigners who broke all our rules breaking into our country, subsidized school lunches, rent subsidies, Medicaid, unemployment compensation and other medical care for out-of-wedlock births.
8. This bill adds 67 million new foreigners into the USA over the next 20 years according to Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation. Earlier in the debate, Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama released a report projecting the bill would bring in as many as 217 million over 20 years. That number troubled this brilliant Senate, which led them to reduce the numbers to 67 million. What great foresight by our astute senators! As if we need another 67 million foreigners displacing us from our own country!
9. This bill continues chain migration of extended families. That means that every illegal alien can bring in his entire family. Once that happens, each member of that branch can bring in their family members. It’s a pyramid scheme whereby they can bring in an unlimited number of relatives. It never ends. It’s going on right now with legal immigrants, which is why we’ll add 100 million people, at the minimum, by 2040.
10. This bill presents no mechanism for stopping this invasion. It forgives employers of past lawbreaking and sets up systems whereby illegal immigration can continue at 700,000 to 900,000 illegal annually.
11. If you think these “guest workers” will ever go back home, I’d like to sell you a fruit stand at the Arctic Circle, Alaska. If you think this bill secures our borders, I’d like to sell you fig tree at the North Pole that you can sit under to keep from getting too much sun.
12. This bill codifies prevailing wage provision for guest workers, but neglects American workers. It forces businesses to pay inflated to guest workers that would exceed wages to American citizens.
13. S.B. 2611 allows in-state college tuition, which is denied to U.S. citizens in 49 states, to all illegals and gives them first dibs on financial assistance.
14. S.B. 2611 stops police from arresting aliens for criminal violations of immigration laws. Just like happened with Mohammed Atta, when he was arrested for a traffic stop weeks before 9/11, he got off, and with this bill, any of his fellow terrorists will be set free.
15. This bill stops the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service agency from sharing information about guest-worker applicants with other agencies. In other words, criminals can be set free after being rejected for the guest-worker program.
In a nutshell, S.B. 2611 worsens our illegal immigration crisis. If those numbskulls in the Senate would pass H.R. 4437, we would be done with this crisis. We could get on with our lives. Our schools would be safe and uncrowded. Everyone would get back to speaking and learning English. It would stop the ‘catch and release’ at the border. It would make employers hire legal workers via employer sanctions. Our immigration laws work just fine; it’s our president and Congress that fail our laws.
H.R. 4437 solves many problems, however, billions of dollars fly out for “anchor babies” with terrific fiscal impact on education, healthcare, welfare and deficit spending. Congress must overturn the misinterpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment. Nathan Deal (R-GA) submitted H.R. 698 which addresses this issue, but to date Republican leaders have not allowed a vote on this bill.
A simple “Yes” vote for H.R. 4437 in the Senate along with H.R. 698 would create a comprehensive package for immigration reform that would solve this national dilemma within a year.
It would stop hemorrhaging at our borders
Prevent terrorists in our midst
No more anchor babies *Jobs back to American citizens
Create attrition of illegals through enforcement and lack of the welfare trough
Penalize employers for hiring illegals, which would dry up the jobs, which would cause “attrition through enforcement”
It would allow American citizens, especially our working poor, to go back to work for a living wage
It would return the rule of law to the United States of America
If S.B. 2611 becomes law, Americans become victims of their own lawless country. They become victims of adding 100 million people to Americain 34 years. Their children become victims of degraded educational systems. Their communities become victims of criminals. S.B 2611 proves the worst legislation the U.S. Senate has passed since the 1965 Immigration Reform Act that started this national nightmare. Senator Ted Kennedy created that one and now, he’s got John McCain to finish off this country with S.B. 2611. If we don’t stop it, our country becomes a victim of national suicide.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
CALL NANCY PELOSI
Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862
EMAIL NANCY PELOSI
EMAIL FORM FOR NANCY PELOSI http://www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html
Senator Harry Reid
202-224-3121 in Washington DC
775-686-5750 in Reno, NV
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.’ Bring out your points in the call:
1, America cannot support another 100 million people added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2, America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3, America must maintain our English language.
4, America wants only legal immigrants who play by the rules and speak English.
5, America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken by illegals
6, America already has too many people and I support a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7, Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8, We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9, Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10, An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and never-give-up passion.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’
- Turned into audio: Amnesty Alert! SENATE BILL 2611 Radio Your Way, Mon Dec 4 23:57
- Why we love government By Walter E. Williams, Tue Dec 5 15:41
Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES