HOW TO GET THE US AND ALLIES TO STOP WITH DU!
Wed Nov 29, 2006 08:31

Nukedboomer:

Lady, the only way you and I can get America and the Allies to STOP using Depleted Uranium weapons and clean up the mess everywhere is through the power of the United Nations Security Council.

Until people start screaming to the United Nations Permanent Representatives, LOUD ENOUGH to let them all realize this Depleted Uranium particle danger is not only REAL but there is no escaping the deaths which will follow, it is having the same effect that everyone on the APFN message board cannot UNITE behind one cause which will cost them and their loved ones the very life they now enjoy. Death is guaranteed.

You teach your children not to drive down the roads at 130 MPH because they will die in an accident. The laws posted can be broken and they speed 20-30 MPH over the limit until one day.... THEY DIE! America and the Allied Nations who use Depleted Uranium care only about WINNING AT ALL COSTS! Until the WOMEN, CHILDREN AND VETERAN'S unite in an effort to get the UN Security Council to address this problem, WE ALL RISK DEATH !

JERICHO is a supposedly fiction weekly series here in America. I would recommend one watching the last segment to learn perhaps the ENEMY DOMESTIC involvement. Until ALL AMERICAN'S CAN ASK FOR THE UNITED NATIONS TO BAN USE OF DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS WORLDWIDE AND DEMAND CLEANUP OF ALL UNEXPLODED MUNITIONS/CONTAMINATED AREAS LIFE ON THIS PLANET IS APPROACHING THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

We have posted Truthfully that there is NO DEFENSE against a Depleted Uranium Weapon and sadly the Insurgents and Terrorists are no doubt planning to remove such weapons from the hands of the American and Allied Forces then turn them on ALL HUMANS except Insurgents and Terrorists BUT they forget... the contamination by Depleted Uranium Particles WILL KILL EVERYONE!

Nuclear Testing was using Atomic Bombs and the particles were NOT an issue my friend. DUST PARTICLES left over from the DU Weapon explosion IS far more serious than moving from the Salt Flats or Islands where the radiation level is high. People STILL LIVE in Hiroshima even today. The RADIATION LEVEL is one thing... the breathing of deadly particles of Depleted Uranium is another more dangerous than people desire to know.

You and I wear a WATCH with a crystal or hands that GLOW from radiation based materials. We do not BREATHE IN the particles of radiation except through the Depleted Uranium Particles and WHAT LEVEL OF RADIATION IS DEADLY? The RADTriage Dosimeter I wear and Ruth wears cost only $20.00 and alert anyone who can see colors as to when their exposure to Radiation reaches a critical or Casualty Level.

Brave and not so brave Military and Civilian forces ARE NOT ISSUED A RADTRIAGE DOSIMETER even today. The owner of the company who makes my DEPLETED URANIUM BANNER TEESHIRTS can be reached at MAB@TampaBay.rr.com ALL PRINTABLES is his Screen Printing Firm. Heath Britt's BROTHER just went back to Iraq for the FOURTH TOUR without any knowledge of how much radiation he has absorbed nor his exposure level to Depleted Uranium. NOW the military will not let the soldiers and airmen COMMUNICATE with each other about Depleted Uranium or even the RADTriage Dosimeter. Those that WEAR them are getting asked daily where they got same and it is a problem MAILING ONE without knowledge where to send same.

Please send me a copy via e-mail of the THE NEW PACIFIC! Bet the sailors have to stand far away from those islands but think of the the Islands where American and Allied Forces have used same as a BOMBING RANGE. Taking TANKS AND OTHER TARGETS INSIDE THE RANGE then hitting them over and over with Depleted Uranium Weapons. Some which may be lying out there unexploded waiting for an AMERICAN KID to pick it up or a military observer to take it home for his mantle!

Depleted Uranium 12 INCH X 3 INCH blocks were removed by Nuclear Lab workers and brought home to their families to show them what a chunk of Depleted Uranium WAS! I had a friend in Tampa who was given a block and we recommended it be buried or given back to his son since the shelf life was over a million years. The owner DIED and perhaps stayed with that sample TROPHY his son gave him in a shop or inside his home. We will ask his wife shortly if the item was buried then ask her to get it back to her son since the theft of this material could endanger people as it does spark when thrown on metal.

CALL, WRITE, E-MAIL the United Nations Secretary General, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and CONGRESS TO BAN DU AND DEMAND CLEANUP OF ALL AREAS BY AMERICA AND ALLIED FORCES.

Pray for WORLD PEACE through such an act as an automatic CEASE FIRE OF ALL WAR AREAS MUST GO IN EFFECT to allow teams to confirm, mark and decontaminate or encapsulate items which are HOT!

UNITE BEHIND DEPLETED URANIUM ISSUE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD THEN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THOSE WHO CHANGED DEATH TO LIFE IN THE WORLD!

Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr.
a decorated American Veteran of One
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)