The ENEMY and TERRORISTS will obtain DU Weapons SOON!
Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:37

Mr. Lendman:

One thing the entire World plus those 29 Nations who bought the Depleted Uranium weapons America and the Allied Nations use effectively across the Planet will come to a very clear joint effort soon.

Just as soon as some of the DU Weapons are stolen, hijacked or received by factions of the Terrorists or even People who were victims already, AMERICA will have no place to hide even in Iraq. President Bush and UN Secretary General Kofi Annan are SENTENCING HUMANITY TO DEATH BY DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS AND PARTICLES ALREADY USED MULTIPLIED BY THOSE STOCKPILES WHICH WILL HAVE TO BE USED TO DEFEND HUMANITY ACROSS THE GLOBE!

It is NOW up to the PEOPLE'S OF THE WORLD to call for the UN to bring this matter before the entire UN permanent representatives and ALL 29 NATIONS WHO BOUGHT AND HOLD DU WEAPONS MUST BE STOPPED FROM VOTING ON A SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION BANNING SAME AND CALLING FOR AMERICA AND ALLIED NATIONS TO LOCATE, IDENTIFY, MARK AND CLEAR ALL UNEXPLODED WEAPONS AND CLEAN THE AREAS BEFORE WE ALL DIE AS THE PARTICLES ARE BROUGHT ON THE WINDS EVERY DIRECTION IMAGINABLE!

ONLY WOMEN, CHILDREN AND VETERAN'S CAN MAKE THIS BAN HAPPEN!

ONLY WOMEN, CHILDREN AND VETERAN'S CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR APPOINTED UN REPRESENTATIVES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Sure Ruth DeLaMater Bundy at age 76 and me at age 65 as a Veteran are ready willing and able to appear when granted permission to speak for 10 minutes before the UN permanent representatives. That still stands and I have even volunteered to take what equipment in my possession and join teams under UN Protection to go into all areas and assist in locating, marking and clearing/cleaning areas.

MANY MORE SLOTS FOR VETERAN'S ARE STILL AVAILABLE NO DOUBT!

Keep screaming Stephen Lendman. Maybe YOU can get the Truth to the People's of the World before it is too late.

IT WILL BE TOO LATE WHEN THE ENEMY OR TERRORISTS GET THE WEAPONS AND TURN THEM ON THOSE AMERICAN AND ALLIED FORCES ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE. NO CITY WILL BE SAFE. NO SUB SAFE. NO AIRCRAFT CARRIER OR SHIP SAFE. NO BUILDING SAFE. NO BUNKER SAFE.

Only safety is on the Space Station and MOON right now!

GOD HELP HUMANITY IF MY PRESIDENT AND THE UN DO NOT WAKE UP!

Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr.
a decorated American Veteran of One
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042
Phone: 813-286-2333
112606 1736 HRS Eastern

PRAY FOR WORLD PEACE!

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)