It's Now or Never... (please forward, far...)
Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:24

It's Now or Never... (please forward, far...)
and wideFrom:
QuietBear
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:53:33 -0800 (PST)
To:
jazzycatwanda@aol.com

Aloha Everyone... I am here to tell you something...

It is Now-Or-Never-Time...

If we do not, as a people, rise up and stop this insanity that is controlling our Lives, Now... Then we will never be able to do so, for a very long time...
Concider this: Our Grandchildren, up to and beyond, seven generations into the future, will be living as slaves to the elite that are in the process of mass homoginization of the humans on this planet... This is not something that WILL be implimented... It is something that IS being implimented...

I don't care if I have to go out there and do this on my own... I am beyond caring if I will die in vain and that my actions may go unnoticed by the masses...
I know that for every action there is a consequence... Whether or not it is noticed on a physical level or not, I know that it is and has affected the workings of the Universe, just as a pepple sends out ripples when it strikes the surface of a still pond...
The fact remains that I am doing something about this and I am doing it soon...

Is there anyone with me??? Or are you too afraid of losing the illusion of comfort that you have been living???

If you are reading this, it means that you are sitting in front of a monitor, probably inside of a nice comfortable dwelling...
This dwelling costs you money...
It is a bill that you all "worry" about being paid, so that you have the continued illusion that you are safe and secure...

Quite a rat race we're all Living, eh???

There is nothing that I do or say, that I have not already Lived, for quite some time, in my own Life...
For some time now, I have been being brutally honest with myself... About "everything"...
You may soon be able to experience the joy and freedom that I am experiencing because of this brutal honesty I have been having with myself...
You too, can experience this joy and freedom, by just being honest, with YOU...

Because of this, I can now be just as brutally honest with all of you, whom are reading this... Because,.now I have Lived it and I have made it through all of it; bigger, badder and stronger than before... *smiles*

All of you are a bunch of liars... (that's the rough part...) We even lie to ourselves about lying to ourselves... We call it "rationalization"...
When you make a rationalization, you are actually just lying... They are the exact same thing, just using different words...
That's how we lie to ourselves about the fact that we are lying to ourselves... We tell ourself, that we are just rationalizing... It sounds better than saying we are lying to ourselves... It's a lie, about a lie...

So stop! Just stop! Stop lying to yourself!

It sounds so easy, yet it is oh, so hard to do... (remember, I can say this, because I have Lived it...)

Look around you and see that you have "come to accept" the (ie; rationalized away) the truth that you are not a free and soverign being... All of the rights that you were taught, as being unalienable, are gone as of right now...

If you haven't already, each and everyone of you must watch the movie made by Arron Russo, called "America: Freedom to Fascism"... You can (and should) purchase it from his website or you can watch it on google.video.com... Just type in the title of the film and you can download it and watch it... It will blow your mind... It blew my mind and I thought I was way beyond all that, because of the level of understanding that I have about how enmeshed we all are, in a synthetically created matrix of reality... Created by a very small group of elitist people that are being controlled by just one being...

That being, is the dark lord of this planet... (yes... i know it sounds "woohoo" to say this, but this too, is part of the grand deception that has been foisted upon your mind... investigate it as deeply as i have and you will see the undeniable truth as i have seen it...)

He became the dark lord, not because he is stronger than anyone of us, but because he can deceive better than any of us...

The fact that we are, where we are right now, is proof of this...

The truth is, we can take this (our) power from him, whenever we CHOOSE to... He can't take it, but he has fooled us into our giving of our power to him...

Sooo... It is time... Not later, but NOW... It is time to DO SOMETHING!!! They (he) are (is) just hoping that we won't...
We must act to save... Nay... To recover... Our freedom... Our Creator given rights to being FREE!!! And we must do so right now!!!

Stop Lying to YourSelf... Plain and Simple... Just stop lying to yourself...
Admit, that you have sought an illusion of security through the giving up of all of your Unalienable Freedom...

It is so true, what Ben Franklin once said... "Those who give up their freedom for security, deserve neither freedom or security..."

Talk to people... Talk to everyone you come in contact with, everyday... And then...
DO SOMETHING!!!
DO ANYTHING!!!
MAKE A LOT OF NOISE!!!

BE HEARD!!!

The Iraqi Resistance Fighters are doing it!!! They are stopping the supposedly "greatest military ever", from controlling them!!! And darn it! So can we!!!

THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THERE ARE OF THEM!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME???

THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THERE ARE OF THEM!!!

They are NOT unbeatable... They are NOT omnipotent... They do NOT hold the power they have made you to believe they have!!!

YOU hold all of the power!!! Each and everyone of us holds the power that the great deceiver so craves!!!

So let us rise up and stop this utter insanity!!!

Let us do it and do it NOW!!!

Not... When it's too late...

For those of You that want to join with me in the recovery of Our Republic...

Our Rights...
And...
Our Freedom...

I can be contacted at 512-870-7923 (cell) 512-804-5930 (home) or via this email address...

I look forward to changing Our Reality, together...

Love,
QuietBear

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)