Have YOU contacted your UN Permanent Representative?
Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:00

Sir:

As one, who has indeed joined my female life partner Ruth DeLaMater Bundy in sending multiple mailings plus e-mails to the United Nations Permanent Representatives begging to be heard on Depleted Uranium Weapons and also begging for the UN Security Council to BAN same and demand cleanup, please review the posts and let me ASK you to become part of the solution. Ask the UN to let two old people speak on the issues before the entire UN. We pay our own way to NY and back.

Write an e-mail to inquiries@un.org asking the Secretary General Kofi Annan to allow two people 10 minutes before the entire UN.

Write an e-mail to YOUR UN REPRESENTATIVE

Write an e-mail to YOUR COUNTRY LEADERS

Write and post an e-mail for the WORLD TO JOIN IN THIS EFFORT.

President Bush from America and 29 OTHER NATION LEADERS have the Depleted Uranium Weapons and have assisted in using them on innocent Men, Women, and civilians plus military. The Particles will NEVER KILL unless ingested or inhaled. STOP BREATHING AND STOP EATING OR DRINKING and you too are safe along with ALL animals, pets, humans, insects, birds, fish, fowl... and so on.

HUMAN takes in many Nationalities and Religions.

VETERAN takes in many Nationalities and Religions.

IF A VETERAN GET INVOLVED IN THE SOLUTION!

IF NOT A VETERAN GET INVOLVED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DIED SO YOU CAN LIVE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY DYING FROM EVEN DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPON PARTICLES FOR IT IS COMING TO YOU ON THE WINDS!

PRAY THE ENEMY AND INSURGENTS DO NOT SEIZE THESE DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS AND TURN THEM AROUND ON EVERYONE.

We are either part of the SOLUTION or part of the Problem.

NEVER SHOOT THE MESSENGER IF THE MESSENGER IS TELLING TRUTH!

You are correct Praying on this issue. ALL SHOULD PRAY THAT THE UN TAKES ACTION AND THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS AMERICA AND ALLIES AND DEMANDS CLEANUP AS INDICATED IN THE GENEVA CONVENTION AND CHARTER OF THE UN --- THE DU WEAPONS ARE BANNED AS NUCLEAR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Checkmate is ONLY IN CHESS SIR ! I refuse to believe everyone will NOT take action on this DU weapons issue as all other items in Humanity PALE beside DEATH TO THE HUMANS AND ANIMALS OF THIS PLANET so we all must scream to the UN for assistance immediately as our American President will not listen and stop the use of DU Worldwide!

MAD DOGS ARE MALES SIR! MALES START WARS! FEMALES AND CHILDREN, WITH GOD'S HELP AND THAT OF VETERAN'S WORLD WIDE CAN STOP ALL WARS! GET THE E-MAILS AND FAXES GOING !

IMAGINE WORLD PEACE AND COOPERATION ON ALL THINGS!!!

Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr., age 67
a Decorated American Veteran of One
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042 USA
Phone: 813-286-2333 or
Phone: 813-241-7940 Cellular NEXTEL

along with

Ruth DeLaMater Bundy, age 76
the bravest Female I have ever known
4503 W. North A Street
Tampa, Florida 33609-2028
Phone: 813-286-2333 evenings.