Depleted Uranium particles and the Dying!
Wed Nov 29, 2006 20:54

The Traprock Peace Center and other organizations have excellent Video's of items ranging from singing to the statements contained in same from Dr. Doug Rokke and Dr. Moret from France. The problem is NOT the material available but the fact that too many people ignore the true threat to not only this Nation but the entire World.

As a Veteran it is my duty to protect ALL VETERAN'S, men and women plus children around the GLOBE from death, permanent injury from Depleted Uranium Weapon use. The term VETERAN IS WORLDWIDE! Ruth DeLaMater Bundy, my life partner, and I are only TWO VOICES or TWO PEOPLE SENDING E-MAILS, LETTERS to the Secretary General Kofi Annan and ALL Permanent Representatives at the United Nations.

It will take all Women, Children and Veteran's combined voices, e-mails, faxes and letters to the United Nations Permanent Representatives to GET DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPON USE AND CONTAMINATION ISSUES BEFORE THE WORLD PRESS AND ENTIRE UNITED NATIONS. Further, it will take the combined efforts of ALL HUMANS to get the United Nations Security Council to bring forth a resolution calling for the IMMEDIATE CEASE FIRE AND BANNING OF DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS WORLDWIDE.

Now if ALL really want to get SCARED STRAIGHT INTO THIS SOLUTION AT PENALTY OF YOUR OWN DEATHS AND THAT OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE just think about the "Neat Depleted Uranium Weapons" and their ability to slice through any STEEL known to man or woman in any Armored Vehicle, Tank, Submarine, Aircraft, Bunker and Storage Tank... let alone a concrete reinforced BUNKER OR BUILDING. America and the Allies used Depleted Uranium against the people of Iraq TWICE compared to ONCE by Israel against Lebanon. Go to http://www.apfn.org/apfn/du.htm and READ THE ARTICLES!

For a small GLIMPSE of what is to come go to http://www.apfn.org/apfn/du2.htm and see what the newborn babies look like when parents are exposed to DU particles. Those less than 1 MICRON particles are like DUST visible in your own home with a light off to one side... hit the BED or other recliner with the backlighted area indicating the tiny particles... The Depleted Uranium Particles are going to go across the GLOBE infecting each and every man, woman, child, animal, fish, fowl, pet, body of water, AIR you all breathe.

MILITARY POWER HUNGRY MEN HAVE DOOMED EARTH!

THEY CAN AND MUST BE STOPPED. PLEASE ALERT THE UN

inquiries@un.org plus President of the United States at President@whitehouse.gov and Vice President at Vice.President@whitehouse.gov. HUMANS REVIEW AND DELETE MESSAGES SO USE A FAX TO AMERICAN LEADERS.

ASK THE UNITED NATIONS TO INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY BANNING DU PLUS MANDATING THAT AMERICA AND ALLIES CLEAN UP THE CONTAMINATED AREAS AND GET THOSE "PHOTO OP" CONTAMINATED WEAPONS LYING AROUND CLEANED UP ALONG WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVE AMMUNITION OR UNEXPLODED ROUNDS WHICH WILL SHOW UP HOT WITH A GEIGER COUNTER IN THE RIGHT HANDS.

ASK THE UNITED NATIONS TO ALLOW TWO OLD SENIOR CITIZEN AMERICAN'S TO APPEAR BEFORE THE ENTIRE UN TO BRING THE DEPLETED URANIUM CONTAMINATION BEFORE ALL PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVES. Ruth and I will travel from Tampa to New York, take a cab or whatever to the UN, speak for 10 minutes ONLY ON THE DU PROBLEM AND ASK THEM TO BAN DU WEAPONS!

After the appearance Ruth and I will board the next available Aircraft and return to Tampa to go on with our lives. We will show the WORLD the RADTriage Dosimeter which you can see at www.sirad-usa.com and YOU can send to anyone in the battle areas or deploying to the battle areas. One brave military person is making his FOURTH TOUR into the battlefields and not one time has this man been issued any DOSIMETER which costs $20.00 and is good for one year. Get the picture? DRAFT WILL BE NECESSARY IF WE KILL OFF 450,000 BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN by contamination with DU particles causing deaths.

PLEASE GET THOSE TEESHIRTS MADE WITH THE DU BANNER LOGO as on http://www.apfn.org/apfn/du.htm and WEAR THEM EVERY DAY like I do here in Tampa. We had 24X24 signs made up for all sides of the Van and TOP plus REAR to get the message out.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET 1,000 PEOPLE WEARING THE RADIAC YELLOW TEESHIRTS WALKING SINGLE FILE TWO STEPS APART IN A LINE AROUND THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING FOR SEVERAL HOURS. NO SMOKING OR TALKING... JUST WALK AND DO NOT STOP LEST ONE GET ARRESTED FOR BEING INVOLVED IN AN UNLICENSED MARCH!

Thank you for tolerating my SHOUTING with ALL CAPS. Your LIFE depends upon immediate action. Congress can be over riden by the President under VETO powers and perhaps it is time to ask the UN to BAN America and All Allies who have the DU weapons purchased from the United States from deliberations in the Security Council OR main UN deliberations thus BLOCKING THE VETO we all know will come.

Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr., age 65
a decorated American Veteran of One
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042 USA
Phone: 813-286-2333 or Cellular 813-241-7940

Joined by:
Ruth DeLaMater Bundy, age 76
4503 W. NORTH A Street
Tampa, Florida 33609-2028 USA
Phone: 813-286-2333

112906 1955 HRS Eastern

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06