floyd
I'LL FLY WHEN AIRPORTS GO BACK TO PRE 911
Fri Dec 1, 2006 23:44

IMHO, I'D LIKE TO SEE EVERYONE BOYCOTT ALL AIRLINES THAT GO ALONG WITH THESE BS 'SECURITY' MEASURES. AIRPORTS THAT GO ALONG WITH THE NEW 'LIQUID TERROR' RESTRICTIONS OR THIS BS OF EXPECTING US ALL TO PARADE NUDE FOR SO CALLED SECURITY PERSONNEL SHOULD BE DRIVEN OUT OF BUSINESS. ITS ALL WINDOW DRESSING. ITS FAKE SECURITY, MADE MORE RESTRICTIVE BECAUSE OF FAKE TERROR ALERTS. IT IS THE UK AND US GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE LIQUID BOMBED OUR FREEDOMS. WE SHOULD ALL REFUSE TO FLY UNTIL AIRPORTS FIGURE OUT IF THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY TRANSPORTING TRAVELERS, THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY SERVE THOSE CUSTOMERS RATHER THAN SOME BOGUS HYPE. I COULD CARE LESS IF EVERY AIRLINE WIPES ITSELF OFF THE MAP. IMHO, ANY BUSINESS THAT TREATS EVERY CUSTOMER AS A CRIMINAL DESERVES TO LOSE SO MUCH BUSINESS THAT IT IS NO LONGER VIABLE. ONLY THEM PERHAPS WE MIGHT SEE AIRLINES STOP THIS NONSENSE. AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE WILLING CATTLE NOTHING WILL IMPROVE. IT WILL ONLY WORSEN TO BE LITERAL BODY CAVITY SEARCHES. WE NEED TO STOP THIS WITH A COMPLETE BOYCOTT. REFUSE TO FLY UNTIL AIRPORTS GO BACK TO PRE 911. I GUARANTEE I WILL NOT BE FLYING UNTIL THEN.

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)