nukedboomer
XRAY = RADIATION = DEATH/CANCER
Sun Dec 3, 2006 05:18

People, YOU must run like HELL from this very, very bad idea.

THIS is the classic example of "Population Control through Nuclear Pollution" only this is not pollution this is DIRECT EXPOSURE TO RADIATION EMITTED VIA XRAYS!!!

I O N I Z E D RADIATION---CANCER CAUSING LEUKEMIA, MUCIN CANCERS (breast, prostate, stomach, colon, lung, etc. type cancers).

PEOPLE!!!!! PROTEST LIKE THE DEVIL IS CHASING YOU BECAUSE IT HE VIA THIS SORRY ASS DICTATORSHIP, NOT ONLY WANTING YOU MINDS, BUT NOW YOUR BODIES AND LIVES!!!

Children are VERY, VERY, VERY susceptible to xray scans:

back in the 1950-1960's they used xray to view children's feet in shoe stores so they could SEE if the shoes fit properly; this was banned AFTER they (the gov) discovered that it caused THYROID disease, and cancers, in children; this is the EXACT same thing, folks!

This is a no fair situation: if you want/need to fly, you have to SUBMIT to this dangerous exposure(don't let them poopoo you that "this is very small amounts of radiation"): THERE IS NO PROVEN LOW DOSE RADIATION--READ ABOUT IT!

If you are scanned say 4 times a week, that's like having 4 xrays that week, IF the person running the machine knows how to set it properly to expose you to the lowest dose available.

SO> > > > > > 4 x 52 = 208 xrays in ONE YEAR!!!!

YOU MUST PROTEST AGAINST THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! STOP THIS THROUGH CONGRESS, INJUNCTIONS THROUGH COURT SYSTEMS, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!

This is a very short walk to a very dangerous health issue that MUST BE AVOIDED AND STOPPED!

Do some research:

Read about Marie Currie and her husband, both who discovered xray, polonium and BOTH DIED from their exposure to this crap--from LEUKEMIA!!

Find your own info about "there is no safe level of radation exposure" that hss been known since the 1950's.

Read "Population Control through Nuclear Exposure" by Drs. John W. Gofman Arthur R. Tamplin, BOTH scientists from Manhattan Project, on through Los Alamas.

Read "Under the Cloud" Richard Miller's book about nuclear testing.

Read the FREE online book: "Killing Our Own" about the nuclear testing.

GO READ ABOUT THIS STUFF!! RAISE HELL ABOUT BEING XRAYED EACH AND EVERYTIME YOU BOARD A PLANE!!! IT IS A SLOW SUICIDE!! I PROMISE YOU!!!

Thank, bone marrow leukemia experienced NUKED BOOMER, that's me!!!

Main Page - Tuesday, 12/05/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)