Allen L Roland, Ph.DPERFECT STORM BUILDING IN PERSIAN GULFSat Nov 18, 2006 20:15
PERFECT STORM BUILDING IN PERSIAN GULF
Allen L Roland, Ph.D.
PERFECT STORM BUILDING IN PERSIAN GULF
The Persian Gulf perfect storm: Israel preemptively attacks Iran's nuclear facililities, Iran retaliates directly against Israel, U.S. launches massive attack on Iran, Hezbollah and Syria attack Israel ~ WW III : Allen L Roland
The gale force winds of war are blowing in the Persian Gulf and all the signs are there ~ if you take the blinders off.
1. The United States has assembled the Enterprise carrier attack Strike force along with mine sweepers in the gulf supposedly for war games.
2. Visiting Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has returned to his country with reassurances from the Bush administration that it is not backing down from its view that Iran and its nuclear program are a world threat. http://tinyurl.com/vvrpm This same scenario happened this last summer with Cheney,Olmert and Netanyahu before Israel launched their devastating retaliatory invasion of Lebanon ~ with the intent of neutralizing Hezbollah before eventually attacking Iran.
3. Bibi Netanyahu ( Israel's Dick Cheney ) and Darth Vader himself ( Dick Cheney ) are eager to launch a preemptive strike on Iran. Cheney's rationale, of course, is Regime Change. Bibi is playing the fear card ~ " Ahmadinejad Is Preparing Another Holocaust For Israel " ~ Benjamin Netanyahu
4. Iran announces intent to move away from U.S. dollar: Iran may have signed a virtual "death warrant" by openly declaring a governmental decision to move away from the dollar in the country's foreign-exchange transactions, says WND columnist Jerome Corsi
Remember, this is exactly what Saddam did and we attacked shortly after he made that decision.
5. Ex-Iranian president warns U-S against invading : Iran's former president has a warning for the White House: don't even think about invading his country.Hashemi Rafsanjani (hah-SHEH'-mee rahf-sahn-JAHN'-ee) says what he calls the Bush administration's "iron fist policy" is a failure. And he adds it would be "dangerous" for the U-S to think it can do in Iran what it's done in Iraq and Afghanistan.
6. Israel does not want the United States to pull out of Iraq but needs a justification for their continued presence in the region, particularly with a Democratic Congress eager to disengage, so why not a preemptive war with Iran.
7. Russia is going ahead with a contract to deliver sophisticated air defence systems to Iran, a Russian defence ministry official said, despite appeals from Washington to reconsider
http://tinyurl.com/ssnn2 So Israel wants to strike now before the air defense systems are in place.
8. AIPAC and Jewish Groups Side With Bush on Bolton : In the first post-election battle between the Bush administration and the Democrats, the Jewish community is standing behind the president as he pushes the candidacy of John Bolton.
The Israeli 's need Cheney / Bush stooge U.N. Ambassador John Bolton to provide cover for them after their premptive strike ~ and Bolton's term is effectively over in January.
9. This is Cheney's ( ' the natural state of man is war ' ) last chance to implement his discredited neocon middle east design ~ before a new and unsympathetic Democratic Congress takes office in January.
10. Bush's only chance to avoid humiliating investigations and indictments is to go to war with Iran and here's the likely scenario ~ and aftermath.
The Persian Gulf perfect storm: Israel preemptively attacks Iran's nuclear facililities, Iran retaliates directly against Israel, U.S. launches massive attack on Iran, Hezbollah and Syria attack Israel ~ WW III, to which I add, Oil prices soar, stock market crumbles, Bush declares National Emergency and perhaps martial law ~ and Congress remains powerless.
As such, this lameduck period is extremely dangerous for the Bush/Cheney administration is still very much in power and is still very likely to use it.
Allen L Roland
Allen L Roland is a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his weblog and website allenroland.com He also guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on Conscious talk radio http://www.conscioustalk.net
Republicans have chosen their House leadership, opting for the same ol’ sleaze over their conservative challengers. John Boehner with ya on a good lookin’ Friday.
Meanwhile, as Fox works to profit off of OJ’s new book, O’Reilly pretends he doesn’t work for Fox. But watch out Bill, upstart Glenn Beck is posing a real challenge to that whole psycho paranoid neo-fascist thing that you wear so well.
Main Page - Sunday, 11/19/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES