America is Host Country for the United Nations.
Sun Oct 29, 2006 00:38

Excellent Mr. Rhodes. Please go to the UN.ORG web site and pull off the fax, phone, e-mail contacts of the Entire United Nations in New York as Ruth and I have done. Suggest to each to visit www.apfn.org/apfn/du.htm  as it translates into some 48 languages thanks to Ken Vardon of APFN.

Perhaps YOU can relay the following as we have attempted to do:
---------------Message SENT Via E-Mail------------
Date: 10/18/06 18:58:13
To: apfn@apfn.org; inquiries@un.org
Subject: WE ARE ASKING TO APPEAR BEFORE THE UNITED NATIONS ASSEMBLIES ON DEPLETED URANIUM ISSUE!

We have read the charter of the United Nations and find it similar to a Club where only members can attend and herein ASK for permission to attend and speak ONLY on the Depleted Uranium Weapon issue to allow any member Nation to make a motion to cause the UN to intervene on this PLANET problem!

WE HEREIN ASK TO APPEAR BEFORE THE ENTIRE UNITED NATIONS ASSEMBLY AS HUMANS OF THIS PLANET FEARING DEATH OF ALL MANKIND FROM THE ACTIONS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MILITARY AND ALLIED MILITARY WITH DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS BEING USED CONTAMINATING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WORLDWIDE!

Ruth and I are ready, willing and able to APPEAR before the entire United Nations to bring the use of Depleted Uranium Weapons to the entire group talk time to not exceed 10 minutes TOPS unless there are questions allowed from the delegates. Ruth and I have DU radiac teeshirts which can be left HOME if not allowed to appear with same on the stage to address the delegates. I will find a suit and tie plus dress accordingly to the restrictions no doubt to be provided. Passport ID and whatever are already scanned for identification purposes and can be sent to the United Nations Secretary General for identification purposes and security screening if anyone fears us two old American seniors.

ONE within the UN group must make a motion to START an investigation and it pass OR IT GETS NOWHERE! We believe it is possible to have two senior citizens appear and be heard!

The Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan has been provided with the web site which tells it all and he can have it translated to all languages within the United Nations as that is what those Nations pay the big bucks to the Organization for in the first place.

In that the United States of America [Host Nation] and Allies [members] provide services, housing, building and support for phones, fax, communications, postal... there no doubt is reluctance to bring the HOST NATION on the carpet for anything.... regardless of the damage and death to follow.

Mr. Kofi Annan can, as secretary general, waive the normal RULES and allow two elderly citizens to appear and make statements to ALL or it is just another Club doing nothing Worldwide!

The Choice is with the United Nations Secretary General and we are only a few hours away via JET from New York... Ruth and I would also agree to PAY OUR OWN WAY but hope someone will perhaps meet us at the Airport with proper credentials and to take us to the UN and allow us old folks to rest before being called forward to talk.

Then we could return home, feed the cats and get back to living or making a living then see what happens with the United Nations who must protect every Human or they do nothing for anyone!

Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr.
a decorated American Veteran of One
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042
101806 1856 HRS Wednesday.

Phone: 813-286-2333 for Contact Mr. Secretary General Annan!
You can even call collect from the UN but we will verify any calls! Fax line 813-636-4022

Main Page - Tuesday, 11/07/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)