Becoming Illegal (From a Iowa resident to his senator)

Becoming Illegal (From a Iowa resident to his senator)
Tue Oct 10, 2006 16:18

Becoming Illegal (From a Iowa resident to his senator)

The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC, 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue
Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of
Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an
illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to
illegal alien stem from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for
which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an
illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to
do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of
the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get
the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes
every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in
return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal
retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family
because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency
room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for
medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.
Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would
receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as
"in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of
renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums.
This is very important to me given that I still have college age children
driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal
(retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most
appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,

Donald Ruppert

Burlington, IA

Get your Forms (NOW)!! Call your Internal Revenue Service 1-800-289-1040.
Please pass this onto your friends so they can save on this great offer!!!!


America America 


Main Page - Thursday, 10/10/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]


messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)