The Randi Rhoads ShowInterview: Wayne Madsen ReportWed Oct 4, 2006 02:4710/03/06 The Randi Rhoads Show
Interview: Wayne Madsen Report
Foley scandal reverberating in Florida gubernatorial race. Left to right: Crist, Foley, and Jeb Bush.
October 3, 2006 -- Informed sources in Tallahassee, Florida have told WMR that Governor Jeb Bush was fully aware of ex-Rep. Mark Foley's conduct with underage male pages but sat on the information to protect Foley and another top GOP Florida official, Attorney General Charlie Crist, who is currently running for governor to replace Bush. Today, Jeb Bush said he had not previously known about Foley's behavior with the pages before being informed by House Speaker Dennis Hastert in a letter dated October 1, 2006. Bush said he was "dismayed and shocked to learn about Congressman Foley's unacceptable behavior."
However, according to our Florida sources, the FBI and Justice Department informed the Florida Governor's office, Attorney General Crist, and the Florida AG's Child Protection Cybercrime Unit at least a year ago about Foley's predatory emails and instant messages. WMR was told that Crist's conflict-of-interest in the case stems from Crist's and Foley's involvement in gay sex parties, some of which took place during 2003 in trendy Coconut Grove, Florida.
- Be on alert for the “October Surprise” Ed Haas, Wed Oct 4 02:17
- Interview: Wayne Madsen Report The Randi Rhoads Show, Wed Oct 4 02:47
- Air America Suddenly Removed From The Dallas Market Rich Sheridan, Wed Oct 4 10:21
- Who knew what...............when? Dorothy, Wed Oct 4 03:01
- PedoCriminals&corrupted collaborators in the kinky system, l Combat Perverso Criminals!, Wed Oct 4 06:50
Main Page - Wednesday, 10/04/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES