FPF fwd. U.S. columnist Mary MacElveenWed Sep 27, 2006 04:48
FPF fwd. U.S. columnist Mary MacElveen
NOT A 'COMMA': BUSH C.S. ARE IN A STATE OF BLOODY AND PERMANENT COMA
FPF comment: The majority of the 6.5 billion people on earth regard with horror and loathing the US/Iraeli war machine, day and night grinding human beings to a pounded bloody pulp. All reports indicate that they are sowing a tsunami of hatred, but also growing - and legal - resistance everywhere. CNN's war propagandist #1 'Goebbels' Blitzer, asked the 'president' to respond to the nightmare that the illegal invasion of Iraq has become, but Bush wouldn't hear of it. He dismissed the ongoing crisis as "just a comma". It looks more like Bush and other war criminals around him are in a state of bloody and permanent coma. That's what Mary in her column writes about.
THIS - AMONG MANY OTHER HORRORS - IS WHAT THE BUSH 'COMMA' IS ABOUT: According to the International Red Cross and UNICEF, up to now ONE MILLION MORE CHILDREN under the age of five have been killed by the US/Israeli war machine! - Former US PNAC-Secr. of State Madeleine Albright-Korbel, in her comment on the at that time - 10 years ago - at least HALF A MILLION DEAD CHILDREN in Iraq: "We think the price is worth it" - on CBS '60 minutes' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2vmc8
JACK CAFFERTY ASKS IF THE IRAQ WAR WILL BE RECORDED AS A "COMMA"
By Mary MacElveen
September 26, 2006 - Jack Cafferty of CNN's 'Situation Room' is no stranger to speaking out and asking the viewers what they think as evident in this CrooksAndLiars.com video feed <http://tinyurl.com/n2z8s> titled, "Sometimes politicians say really dumb things" This is not the first time, nor do I suppose it will be the last that journalists such as Cafferty are willing to go against the current media trend and express his negative opinions of Bush. If one were a Marine, one would shout, "hoo-rah!"
But, getting back to politicians saying dumb things, what does anyone expect coming from Bush's mouth? Oh, wait, how about the many lies told to the American people, the United States congress and to the rest of the world of why we needed to invade Iraq in the first place. Let us also not forget how through this action, he tarnished the presidential institution as well as our integrity abroad. As Americans travel abroad, one wonders if any feel humiliated as people in foreign countries poke fun or express their anger towards Bush. That must not be a pleasant experience.
By invading Iraq, he squandered what world-wide support we had in the aftermath of 9/11. Even many countries such as France who this administration demonized before our eyes for their non-support of our invasion displayed true compassion after we were attacked through a statement released <http://tinyurl.com/p3usp> by President Jacques Chirac, in which he said, "I want to convey to the American people once again the solidarity of the entire French people during this tragic ordeal. Our thoughts go out in particular to all the victims, to their families, and to their dear ones." It was only through the deceptive intelligence that the Bush administration used; France made its rightful decision in its non-support to invade a guiltless country.
BUSH STATED THAT "WHEN THE FINAL HISTORY IS WRITTEN OF IRAQ, IT WILL LOOK JUST LIKE A COMMA"
As Bush is stating this, please take notice of the sociopathic smile coming from his face. That too is quite telling in and by itself. When speaking of any war anyone in their right mind would exhibit a somber mood. Only a devil would smile and call the death and destruction to Iraq a "comma"
Mr. Cafferty in his reporting of Bush's comments is not one to mince words, but get to the heart of the facts, properly blasts Bush's comments. He does so by citing the casualty rate of our soldiers in which he reports the latest figures in which 2,700 have died. He cites, "20,000 Americans seriously wounded with arms and legs blown off" In the use of these two words, "blown off" paints a powerful mental image for his viewers in hopes that it will repulse them. It should and must repulse all of us.
A while back Bush stated that only 30 thousand Iraqis died as a result of this war, but in this feed, Mr. Cafferty states, "hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, dead including women and children..The whole sale slaughter of innocent civilians.
MANY OF THESE PEOPLE TORTURED BEFORE THEY'RE MURDERED" - [FPF on torture - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/nrokh]
Again, in the use of words such as children, slaughter, innocent civilians and torture, he paints an insidious mental image. Given Bush's propensity to lie and putting that up against Mr. Cafferty's credentials as an excellent journalist, I would go with his count rather than Bush's.
The day Bush commenced with the 'Shock and Awe' campaign it was as if the bowels of Hell opened up to swallow these innocent Iraqis whole. If that is not demonic, I do not know what else is.
Cafferty also correctly says that this war has "increased the terrorist threat to the United States" and he also cites that this war has cost the American tax payer, "$500 billion dollars and counting"*
One truly has to view this feed in order to understand not only Mr. Cafferty's anger, but a collective anger that has been evident throughout these past four years since we invaded Iraq.
As all of you know, Mr. Cafferty invites his viewers to email their answers based upon the questions asked. In this segment, he asks, "Do you agree with Pres. Bush that the war in Iraq will be recorded as nothing more than a "comma" in the history books? His email address is, email@example.com
In my previous column concerning the Fox News interview which took place between former President Bill Clinton and Chris Wallace, I called this the era of non-accountability. With that said, history will indeed record this as a "comma" as evident with very few people who are willing to hold Bush's feet to the fire. Yes, he does go through scruffs from time to time, but at this point, he is still the untouchable president.
You will even see congress members Rangel and Pelosi criticize President Chavez for calling Bush "the devil"
While this is off track in this discussion, as one reads, Falwell Says <http://tinyurl.com/n9tvr> ''Faithful Fear Clinton More Than the Devil'' - one would hope that both Rangel and Pelosi would go up against Falwell for his attack upon Hillary Clinton. While many despise Falwell and rightfully so, that is when Democrats should use their voice since Falwell rallies the troops in support of Bush. Evangelicals have been powerful through their unity in support both of Bush and the GOP.
Also to exhibit how this president is untouchable, Senate Minority Leader, Harry Reid once said of Bush, "I think this guy is a loser." during a civics discussion with a group of high school students. Reid later on apologized for that comment to non-other than Karl Rove since Bush was traveling in Europe at that time. At this time, oh please use your own mental image of how Karl Rove reacted.
DOWNING STREET MEMOS: IRAQ WAS ALREADY IN THE WORKS
As we all know, ABC through their docu-fantasy pretty much laid blame on Clinton's door step instead of placing the true blame on Bush. Bush had nine months in order to take any terrorist threat to this country seriously. But as evidence will show us through the Downing Street Memos - [http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html] - Iraq was already in the works and Bush could not let anything stop him from launching a full scale attack on Iraq.
So, there you have my answer to Jack Cafferty. What is your answer to his question?
Please take time to email him using the email address provided above.
In the words of the Salt Lake City Mayor, Ross 'Rocky' Anderson: "Give us the truth!"
[andend] - Mary's blog - Url.: http://www.marymacelveen.com/blog/_archives/2006/9/26/2362995.html
FPF: STRONGLY RELATED TO BUSH' "COMMA"
* Iran Attack - Crisis Is Upon Us - by Paul Craig Roberts - Url.: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15095.htm
* Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America's War? As Many As 250,000
* Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed (Officially acknowledged) In America's War 2705
* Cost of America's War in Iraq: $317,589,352,714 and counting...
ONE OF THE BEST SITES: INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE - Key Articles - Url.: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html
* PRESIDENT HOLOGRAM AND THE TRIUMPH OF PUBLIC RELATIONS - By Mike Whitney - All tyrannies are similar in one respect; they require a steady flow of propaganda to promote the interests of the state. George Bush has been the centerpiece of the most prodigious public relations campaign in American history. - ICH Url.: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15103.htm
* "SARAH, IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAD EVER KNOWN THE TRUTH about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992. - And, here's one of the many reasons why: 'George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography' - by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin - Chapter - II - The Hitler Project - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/57qxk
* NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST for you too - Depleted Uranium for Dummies - Url.: http://www.notinkansas.us
* FOX: Video 49 min. - The example how viewers are brainwashed and 'outfoxed' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/b2zzl
* Anybody who after seeing this video - '9/11 revisited' - still believes in the version from the Washington cabal is beyond all help - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/r5sx4
* Google search "Biggest threat to world peace" - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/dk2lj
* THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST SCAM EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY: 'THE FED' - Url.: http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/FEDERALRESERVE.HTML
* MSNBC - Live Vote: Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? - Url.: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
* 'Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one' ‹ A.J. Liebling - The merciless engine of propaganda has been turned on: The infamous US 'Lie Factory' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/8ncal
* RELATED: BACKGROUND LINKS TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE - If after checking a factual error is found, pls. send an email so it can be corrected. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/fhln9
* Help all the troops - of whatever nationality - to come back from abroad! - AND WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, WHICH WE ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR BY TAXES - [http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm] - We need them badly at home in many countries to fight with us against our so called 'governments' and their malignant managers - Url.: http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
- A Textbook Definition of Cowardice FOCUS | Keith Olbermann:, Wed Sep 27 01:04
- FPF fwd. U.S. columnist Mary MacElveen FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION, Wed Sep 27 04:48
Main Page - Thursday, 09/28/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES