The Occupation Begins
Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:37

The Occupation Begins
By Michael Treis
The Twin Towers were 1360 feet tall. If I dropped a bowling ball in a vacuum from that height it should hit the ground in approximately 9.1 seconds. (The time t required for an object to fall from a height h (in a vacuum) is given by the formula t = sqrt(2h/g), where g is the acceleration due to gravity. Thus an object falling from the top of one of the towers (taking h = 1306 feet and g = 32.174 ft/sec2) that is with no resistance from air, structural support or even concrete walls, floors etc 9.1 seconds.
Building 7 fell at 30 feet per second and I am not going to bemoan the two feet per second difference because;
Larry Silverstein, the holder of the lease on the WTC complex, stated: “I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me they weren’t sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said we’ve had such a terrible loss of life maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it. They made the decision to pull, then we watched the building collapse.” Proving they had a controlled demolition as admitted to by Mr. Silverstein.
In short Tower 2 fell in 10 seconds, 9 tenths of a second slower than in a vacuum. Tower 1 fell in 9 seconds, 1 tenth of a second FASTER than in a vacuum. There is only one explanation; explosives were used in all three buildings. They were products of a controlled demolition.
There is one other factor that must be considered, the explosives had to have already have been in the buildings Pryor to 911. That puts it in a whole new ball field. It goes way past simply prior knowledge of the events of 911 but to have participated in those events by planning and planting explosives in these buildings. Simply stated TREASON, the making of war on the United States.
All brought to us by that wonderful group of people that brought US; 911, WACO,(planned by Bush Sr.), WTC attack #1, Oklahoma city bombing, and yes even the first American coup de tat, the assignation of JFK and the bay of pigs, we have the proof! The Bush administration and friends! Prove me wrong if you think you can AFTER you examine the evidence www.miketreis.com , www.destructionofAmerica.4t.com , www.infowars.com , www.scholarsfor911truth.com http://www.rense.com/general73/warcrim.htm , http://www.911studies.com/911photostudies72.htm , http://www.thepowerhour.com/press_release/press12.htm , etc., etc.
It is OUR job as citizens of this Republic to hold accountable those in government who are traitors to their Oaths and have committed HIGH TREASON! Which one of you law enforcement officers or the military has the job to take them ALL into custody for their crimes? Which loyal officer, say above the rank of colonel is going to do his duty and uphold his Oath to the Constitution of The united States and bring these folks in for committing an Act of War (911) against America? Where are the Sempa-Fi brethren?
“May the facts be submitted to a candid world!” as imprisoned Leslie W. Davis might say.
We are left with getting off our butts to stop an administration and enforcing the Declaration of Independence AGAIN! OR; We are left with being contented slaves licking the jackboots of those who feed US, or making a journey to enforce the 1st law to preserve our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. To bring to justice for those who died on September 11, and all of those of who died since, at their hands.
The military, Black Robe Brigade, Solidarity Tribe, Panther Party, NAAAP (National Association of ALL People! !), former 53 airborne members, Sempa-Fi, VATW, MOND, MOM, MOT, MOMIN, ANY OF YOU 5TH Mountain boys that want to tag along just for grins, . … Its time to ROCK and ROLL again!! Its Showtime!
Occupation begins :
0900 October 1,2007 All the afore mentioned and;
Any God (Yahweh) fearing, red blooded, Americans of natural, or spiritual origin, of every race color or creed, stand ready to Occupy.
Every mode of travel available to your immediate usage is required.
Assemble is required every morning at 0900 until each unit is complete.
Occupation to commence at:
Washington, DC.

Solidarity 15th and R.
Good luck.
God Bless the American Republic!
Yahshua Messiah’s Sabbath Day Ministry

C/O general delivery USPO
Waxahachie, Texas (75165)
mftreis3@yahoo.com
http://www.destructionofamerica.4t.com
www.miketreis.com
214-399-7003