Cont'd... 9-11: America's Reichstag Fire
Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:52

Wargames were scheduled and used as cover for the operational execution of 9/11. At least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11. This meant that NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed.

While meeting with school children Chief of Staff Andrew Card came over and whispered in Bush's ear, "A second plane hit the second tower, America is under attack." What did the Commander in Chief do? Nothing. He sat there. He sat for well over 5 minutes, doing nothing while 3,000 people were dying and the attacks were still in progress. Then he went into a different room and asked that the TV be turned on to CNN at which time he proceeded to watch the remainder of the attacks. Several of his staff and the teachers later remarked that he did not seem surprised or horrified, but instead manically interested and focused on the TV.

On 9/11 a terrorists' message threatening Air Force One was transmitted in that day's top-secret White House code words. The Secret Service reached a frightening conclusion: The terrorists had obtained the White House code and a whole set of top-secret signals. This made it possible for a hostile force to pinpoint the exact position of Air Force One, its destination and its classified procedures. In fact, the hijackers were picking up and deciphering the presidential plane's incoming and outgoing transmissions. How did the terrorists access top-secret White House codes and procedures? A 'mole' is the only possible answer, or the CIA or Secret Service gave them to them. It was later determined that there was no mole.

Construction worker Phillip Morelli describes being thrown to the ground by two explosions while in the fourth subbasement of the North Tower. The first, which threw him to the ground and seemed to coincide with the plane crash, was followed by an independent, larger blast that again threw him to the ground and this time blew out walls. He then made his way to the South Tower and was in the subbasement there when the second plane hit, again associated with a powerful UNDERGROUND blast, independent of the plane crash.

Close-up video footage of WTC-7's collapse shows unmistakable demolition charges at the upper right-hand corner of the building. What you see is a rapid series of small explosions travelling upward just as the building itself begins to fall. The size, placement and timing of these "puffs" is very consistent with squibs from cutting charges of the type used in professional controlled demolitions, and in fact nothing but small explosive charges could create such an appearance.

Rescue Fireman Louie Cacchioli stated "We think there was bombs set in the building": I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building".

Firefighters' tapes reveal that fires were under control not raging infernos as often incorrectly portrayed by the mainstream media: A lot of the portions of the tapes have since been classified by the FBI. Classified firefighter tapes?

An article from Chief Engineer magazine presents eyewitness accounts of the moments shortly before, and after the first plane crash, and describes evidence of large explosions in the lobby, parking garage and subbasement levels of WTC-1 at the time of the crash. It contains first-hand accounts of the events of September 11 as recounted by operating engineers on the scene. Mike Pecoraro, who was working in the 6th sub-basement of the North Tower ascended the stairs to C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working, after observing the lights flicker several times (typically, this spelled trouble). When he arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone. “There was nothing there but rubble", Mike said. “We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press – gone!” He began yelling for his co-workers, but there was no answer. He saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. He then made his way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. “There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything” he said. He decided to ascend two more levels to the building’s lobby, the B Level. He was astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up 'like a piece of aluminum foil' and lying on the floor. This all occurred just minutes before the first aircraft crashed into the North tower!

Neil deGrasse Tyson witnessed the attacks on the twin towers from his apartment only six blocks from the World Trade Center. He is Director of the Hayden Planetarium of the American Museum of Natural History, which is located in New York City. Neil also serves as The Planetary Society's Vice President. He stated emphatically that he observed bombs going off.

The audio track of the CNN video showing the plane hitting the South Tower was altered to try to obscure evidence of a bomb blast(s) coincident with the impact.

Video clearly shows that as Flight 175 hits the South Tower (the diversionary blast), bombs go off in the North Tower.

According to an NBC report FDNY Chief of safety reported bombs both within the towers and on the planes on 9/11.

A CBS News Channel 2 (New York) eyewitness described 'Secondary Explosions' in the WTC towers that had nothing to do with the plane crashes. The reporter was in a helicopter as the WTC Towers collapsed.

A retired Federal Agent living in the Denver area made the following statement late on 9/11/2001: "I worked with explosives in the Military. I've spoken with many others who have like experience. We all agree on one fact: the aircraft crashing into the trade centers were merely a diversion. Both buildings where imploded (their supporting infrastructure beams) having been blown inwards towards each other by massive charges or bombs, EXACTLY as in the case of Oklahoma City. If you recall the video that was shot the World Trade Towers are shown collapsing in on themselves, thus the implosion, not an explosion. An aircraft crashing into these buildings would not topple them. In fact, they were intentionally constructed in such a manner as to be able to withstand 100 such crashes or attacks so the implosion, or collapse of these buildings could only be caused by planting massive charges, or bombs. In addition to the twin towers, the relation of Building 7 to them made it an impossibility that it could have collapsed from minimal fire damage. No steel building in history has collapsed from fire damage apart from those buildings lost on 9/11. Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary that they decided to 'pull' Building 7; the word 'pull' being industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives, a subject the mainstream media daren't touch in their propaganda pieces. According to the media/government fable, it was hot enough to soften the steel and thus cause the buildings to collapse, however, as is evident from pictures and video, it was not hot enough to singe the hair of a women waving from the North tower impact hole. As in the case of Oklahoma City, in the very early morning, around 3:00 A.M., military personnel were observed in the towers' rubble carrying out 'satchel' type containers or devices on military stretchers. These were unexploded charges/bombs, in all probability. In both instances those observing this were told to leave the vicinity immediately and never informed as to the nature of 'satchels'. Aircraft crashes did NOT take the twin towers down".

Daria Coard, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for two weeks prior to the attacks because of numerous phone threats. But shortly before 9/11 bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed without explanation.

An Air Force spokesman confirmed that AFTER the alerts and requests for INTERCEPTS of the aircraft were received from FAA/ATC on 9/11/2001, orders from the HIGHEST LEVEL of the Executive branch of the Federal government were received, demanding that the Air Force stand down and NOT follow through with ESTABLISHED scramble/intercept procedures that morning until further notice! On-duty Air Force air-controller personnel were said to be furious at such an order.

A document superseding earlier DOD procedures for dealing with hijacked aircraft has been discovered that requires that Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld be personally responsible for issuing aircraft intercept orders. Commanders in the field are stripped of all authority to act. This amazing order came from S.A. Fry (Vice Admiral, US Navy and Director, Joint Staff). The responsibility for the US armed forces "Failure to Respond" on 9/11 rests directly with Fry for issuing this instruction, as well as with Donald Rumsfeld for failing to execute his responsibility to issue orders in a timely fashion. Atlantic City F-16 fighters were eight minutes away from the 9/11 hijacked planes and the towers, but were never scrambled. In FACT DOZENS of Air Force and Air National Guard bases are located within ten to thirty minutes intercept time of BOTH 9-11 target locations.

The FAA reacted within 24 minutes to the Payne Stewart incident (unable to contact the Leer jet as it was flying above-altitude), scrambling F-16's to intercept. The FAA never reacted in this manner to 9-11.

Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC construction and project management, discussed the fact that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, in an interview shortly before 9/11 (why was he even asked that question?). DeMartini was adamant that the towers would not collapse. DeMartini died in the towers on 9/11. How convenient.....

A letter sent by Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories to Frank Gayle of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2004 certified the steel components used in the construction of the World Trade Center towers should have easily withstood Jet fuel temperatures and would not have melted.

September 13-19, 2001: Members of bin Laden's family are driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret assembly point in Texas and then to Washington, where they leave the country on a private charter plane when airports reopen three days after the attacks. [New York Times, September 30, 2001]

German computer experts worked around the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions (I.E. an abnormal amount of “put” options – bets that a stock price would suddenly fall – were placed on United Air Lines, American Airlines as well as several other companies) made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11. Although uniformly ignored by the mainstream U.S. media, there is abundant and clear evidence that a number of transactions in financial markets indicated specific (criminal) foreknowledge of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Although a major effort to suppress details of Criminal Insider Trading was made, the evidence trail leads directly into the CIA's highest ranks.
(A) An accused inside-trader, short trader Amr Ibrahim Elgindy - also known as "Tony" and "Anthony Pacific", made suspicious stock trades on Sept. 10, ordering his kids' $300,000 trust fund liquidated the day before terrorists slammed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon attack, leading investigators to believe he might have known about the terror attacks a day later, a Federal prosecutor has stated.
(B) Within a month of 9-11 the SEC, acting in concert with the Department of Justice, distributed a target list of 38 stocks to securities firms around the world looking for information about who might have profited by at least apparent pre-knowledge of the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon attack.
(C) An Egyptian-born financial analyst who prosecutors said may have had prior knowledge of the Sept. 11 attacks was returned to New York to face charges of using confidential FBI information to manipulate stock prices.

Sibel Edmonds, a 32-year-old Turkish-American, was hired as a translator by the FBI shortly after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 because of her knowledge of Middle Eastern languages. She states that the preponderance of evidence, plus the outright cover-up surrounding 9/11 suggests strongly that criminal elements at the very apex of the US military-industrial complex had a direct hand in carrying out the attack. She was terminated after she became openly skeptical and began questioning those in charge of the investigation.

Bush thwarted FBI probes against bin Laden by telling them to "back off" investigating the Bin Laden family before the attacks on Sept. 11th. The Bush family has a number of connections with Saudi Arabia's prominent Bin Laden family. The Bin Laden family is also well connected with the Roosevelts' and Percys'.

Bush Senior met with Bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, on the morning of 9/11 in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington D.C. on Carlyle Group business. Shafig was considered then to be a guest of honor, a valued investor. Many Hotel personnel recalled seeing them together.

The chief financier of the hijackers, Pakistan's Chief Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, was meeting with Bush administration officials the week before 9/11. He also met with Bob Graham and Porter Goss on the morning of the attacks, who would later go on to head the first 9/11 investigative committee.

Michael Chertoff, Secretary Of Homeland Security, has ties with a man suspected of financing the 911 attacks, Dr. Magdy Elamir. There is also convincing evidence that Chertoff, as head of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Justice Department shielded this financier of 9-11 from prosecution in a terrorist case

We have also been able to determine to our satisfaction, by confronting them, that Chicago-based Harris Bank reportedly has dozens and dozens of secret joint accounts of the Percy/Rockefeller Family with so-called "terrorist" Osama bin Laden, tied together through Mid-East construction contracts. The Bin Laden family is also in the oil business with not only the Percy's and Rockefellers, but with the Bush's as well. The oil-soaked White House says they would like to freeze Bin Laden's bank accounts if they can find them.........

A CIA unit that had hunted Osama bin Laden and his top deputies for a decade has been disbanded, according to a published report. Citing unnamed intelligence officials, The New York Times reported Tuesday that the unit, known as "Alec Station," was shut down late last year. The decision to close the unit, which predated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, was first reported on Monday by National Public Radio. (Source: Associated Press, July 4, 2006)

Pakistan's President Musharraf who said in public what many suspected, that Bin Laden suffers from kidney disease, saying he thinks he may be near death. His evidence, watching this most recent video, showing a pale and haggard Bin Laden, his left hand never moving. Bush administration officials admit they don`t know if Bin Laden is sick or even dead.
(A) It is now thought that Bin Laden actually died three years ago from kidney failure. The Bush administration and their criminal Neocon associates continue to use him as a convenient scapegoat, a name known to everyone.

The "Waffen SS" was the military department of the SS, Hitler's secret police. The disclosure that the Pentagon calls part of the CIA the "Waffen CIA" is one of the more disturbing revelations since 9/11.

Michael Meacher, UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003) stated in an interview with the Guardian (one of the UK's leading newspapers) that a blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice
The 9/11 Truth Movement in Perspective Skeptics Society, Fri Sep 15 10:51


Main Page - Monday, 09/18/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]


messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)