No-Justice
Popular Mechanic's authors--idiots
Sat Sep 16, 2006 09:49

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LAST POSTED COMMENT AND GO TO THE RADIO TALK SHOW---GOOGLE THE TALK SHOW---SHOWS THE TWO DUMMIES ARE PLANTS,AS IN BUSH VEGIES.
P.M> dummies are saying that WTC7 was brought down because---1/3 of the bottom floor was---wrecked and pushed out by the falling debre. EXCUSS ME ?--Show us the photos ?--Oh--No !,they were only P. M. allowed to see the photos--not for public CONSUMPTION,more like government constapation --What pukes. Please do listen to the show. Last comment,does lead you to which radio host did it--smashing !

Popular Mechanics crank can't admit defeat

What a loser.

Rather than admit that he's wrong and we're right, the man who thinks he 'debunked' the Truth, with his empty commentary in Popular Mechanics last year, wails and whines about being compared to a Nazi.
ON Feb. 7, 2005, I became a member of the Bush/ Halliburton/ Zionist/ CIA/ New World Order/ Illuminati conspiracy for world domination. That day, Popular Mechanics, the magazine I edit, hit newsstands with a story debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. Within hours, the online community of 9/11 conspiracy buffs - which calls itself the "9/11 Truth Movement" - was aflame with wild fantasies about me, my staff and the article we had published. Conspiracy Web sites labeled Popular Mechanics a "CIA front organization" and compared us to Nazis and war criminals.

For a 104-year-old magazine about science, technology, home improvement and car maintenance, this was pretty extreme stuff.

Boo-hoo. Where's the beef? There is none.

Unable to admit that he was discredited because his piece lacked substance, he wants readers to believe that he was persecuted because he conducted 'research.' The man is in absolute denial and suffers from paranoid delusions. Instead of accepting the fact that 9/11 Truth theories are now mainstream, he insists we 'inflitrated the mainstream' as if through some voo-doo powers and not simply through logic and reason.

"Conspiracy theorists want to pick and choose which facts to believe," he cries. Yeah, so what? Judges do it all the time. Witnesses present evidence, the Judge decides which facts to believe and which to discard as incredible.

Then he has the nerve to characterize the mickey mouse evidence upon which the official version relies as 'a huge preponderance of evidence' and the glaring gaps that could fit a herd of elephants as 'a small handful of anomolies.' What a joke.
These anomalies include the claim that the hole in the Pentagon was too small to have been made by a commercial jet (but just right for a cruise missile); that the Twin Towers were too robustly built to have been destroyed by the jet impacts and fires (so they must have been felled by explosives), and more. If true, these and similar assertions would cast serious doubt on the mainstream account of 9/11.

"But they're not true," he cries. And to prove it, he attacks two inconsequential quotes, which even if false, only discredit the quotes, not necessarily the underlying facts. More importantly, he doesn't come any where near the gaping holes and impossibilities in the official story that prove it's a LIE.

The American public has every right to ask hard questions about 9/11. And informed skepticism about government and media can be healthy. But skepticism needs to be based on facts, not fallacies. Unfortunately, for all too many, conspiratorial fantasies offer a seductive alternative to grappling with the hard realities of a post-9/11 world.
I couldn't agree more - the most seductive (and absurd) of which is the conspiracy theory that 19 hijackers with box-cutters collapsed three colossal buildings into their footprints by hitting them with two planes.

Give it up, Meigs - like it or not, the Truth will prevail.

posted by qrswave @ Wednesday, September 13, 2006 22 comments

22 Comments:
At Wed Sep 13, 02:23:41 PM EDT, The Great Revealer said...
This article on rense.com is a little (quite) long, but it is VERY ARTICULATE, and definitely worth saving into your collection, should the situation that some Zionist Parrot wants to debate with you. It's an excellent review of the EVIDENCE and background of the attack. Enjoy!

Who Did 911 - OBL, Bush
Or Mossad? The Evidence
By Nashid Abdul-Khaaliq
9-12-6

Another year has passed by since the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. What has been gradually happening is that more and more the initial mainstream media version of what happened on that gruesome day is proving to be less true. Increasing credible and respected people such as scientists, ex-governmental officials, religious leaders, journalists and others are PUBLICLY coming out with information that refutes the mainstream media version of events. What is more interesting is that besides being called "kooks" and the information presented being called "conspiracy theories", the substance of the new information debunking mainstream media is going unchallenged! The new information about 911 and the ones presenting it are being called all kinds of names but the information being presented is not being challenged or proven in anyway to be false.

Furthermore, after all these years after 911 the FBI has not uncovered any Al Qaeda cells in the United States nor has it found any paper trail. Although thousands of Muslims have been arrested not one has been convicted of acts of terrorism. The London Times reported the following one year after 911 and it is still true today:

"Thousands of FBI agents have rounded up more than 1,300 suspects across America since September 11, but they have failed to find a single Al-Qaeda cell operating in the United States...Tom Ridge, Director of Homeland Security could not explain why none had been caught."

Curiously though, according to FOX news, throughout late 2000 and 2001, a total of 200 Israeli spies were arrested. It was the largest spy ring to be uncovered in the history of the US. The Washington Post also reported that some of these Israelis were arrested in connection with the 9-11 investigation. Carl Cameron of FOX News Channel did an excellent four part, nationally televised, series of investigations into this blockbuster scandal. But FOX pulled the investigative series after Zionist groups complained to FOX executives. FOX even went so far as to remove the written transcripts of the series from its website.

The question that each individual needs to answer is what should we do as thinking, rational and reasonable people? Should we give into the herd mentality and continue to blindly believe the mainstream media version of events or should we act like truly reasonable, rational and thinking people and examine the evidence on both sides in order to ascertain the truth? After all someone had to question and and break from the herd perception and look at evidence to ascertain that the world was not flat.

I have written this essay to present both views -- the mainstream media version that led us to believe that OBL and Al-Qaeda did 911 versus the version based on uncovering facts surrounding Israeli and American government involvement. I want you to objectively look at both and think deeply about what is being presented. Go to the links and investigate further. Then make a decision for yourself regarding which is more credible. You will find the facts I present to be unquestionably true but my comments biased. I hope that won't bother you. I am definitely of the opinion that it was Israelis along with corrupt elements in our government who were responsible for doing 911 as most of you reading this essay may believe about OBL and Al-Qaeda doing it.

1. The Mainstream Version

Let me share with you mainstream media "evidences" used to link 19 Arabs to doing 911. Besides this, there is the "so-called" proof that President Bush claim to have that was never shown to the American people but supposedly shown to Musharraf in Pakistan, who now publicly states that he has doubts. Here is a list of the evidences we were made to believe was sufficient proof linking OBL and Al-Qaeda to 911:

Quote:

Like assailants who, in their preparations, leave tracks behind them like a herd of stampeding elephants?

The 911 hijackers made payments with credit cards with their own names; they reported to their flight instructors with their own names.

They left behind rented cars with flight manuals in Arabic for jumbo jets. They took with them, on their suicide trip, wills and farewell letters, which fall into the hands of the FBI, because they were stored in the wrong place and wrongly addressed.

Clues were left like behind like in a child's game of hide-and-seek, which were to be followed!

One writer wrote the following about the discovery of Mohammed Atta's passport for a domestic flight for which a passport was not necessary.

The Magic Passport Theory

We can now add Mohamed Atta's reality-defying passport to the Arlen Specter Gallery of Improbable Projectiles. This incriminating item was thrown intact from a cataclysmic fireball and miraculously plucked from 1.6 million tons of debris in a matter of hours. The corporate media rarely mention the unlikelihood of this. Many in the alternative press, though, are unafraid to draw an obvious, albeit taboo, inference: that the Atta passport is planted evidence. According to Washington, DC, peace activist John Judge, other potential plants include the Arabic-language flight manuals left in one of the hijackers' cars (with note: The discussion of the flight manuals begins at around 13:30). These manuals could serve no useful purpose at such a late stage unless the hijackers planned to finish learning how to fly during a half-hour ride to the airport. But as deliberately placed articles, they are as if a signed diary called "My Plan to Kill the President" had been unearthed in Lee Harvey Oswald's flat. Also high on the possible planted evidence list is a spiritual manifesto for the Al Qaeda kamikaze pilots, which, to journalist Robert Fisk, sounds an awful lot like it was written by a God-fearing Christian.

Wow!!! I guess somehow Mohammed Atta was able to open a window on the plane and throw out his passport at the right time so that it won't be destroyed as the plane's black boxes were. Such accuracy and precision to let the world know of his guilt is truly amazing.

Then there are the Bin Laden videos. How convenient! We happen to be living in a video-centric world. Most of what people are exposed to and believe comes from watching TV. How wonderful and convenient it must be to find out that Bin Laden left proof of his guilt on video for consumption by a video-centric world. I guess if we were living in a world where smoke signals was the primary means of communication we would have found the correct smoke signals left by Bin Laden to correctly identify him as the perpetrator of 911.

But alas the Bin Laden videos were proven to be fake! But our honest media that made such a big fuss about showing the false videos never went back and told the American public that they had shown the world fake videos. Nawww, they did not want to because it did not serve their purpose. Here is what some Professionals who examined the videos wrote about them:
Quote:
Professor Gernot Rotter, scholar of Islamic and Arabic Studies, Asia-Africa Institute, University of Hamburg: "Regardless of the question if bin Laden personally was actively involved in the organization of the attacks or not: This tape is of such poor quality that many passages are unintelligible. And those that are intelligible have often been taken out of context, so that you can't use that as evidence. The American translators who listened to the tape and transcribed it obviously added things that they wanted to hear in many places. Things that can't be heard - never mind how often you listen to it.

"Guilty or not guilty? If the US government wants to find bin Laden guilty of the deed, they have to come up with better evidence.

"And look: the English translation that the US government presented to the world is not only manipulated in parts, but even contains mistakes. A report from Ekkehard Sieker and Georg Restle."

Dr. Abdel El M. Husseini, scholar in Arabic culture/language: "I carefully checked the Pentagon translation. The translation is very problematic. The passages that are the most important, the ones that are supposed to prove bin Laden's guilt, are not identical to the Arabic sound."

http://www.unansweredquestions.org/timeline/2001/monitor122001.html

Never mind also that in Bin Laden's last interview for the BBC with Carol Valentine, he denounced the attacks and stated that he had nothing to do with the killing of innocent people on 911. But since this was a story that had to be read most people don't know about that because it did not come in the form of "smoke signals" -- sorry I mean videos. I elaborate more about this below.

All of what is stated above was reported in mainstream media as "evidences" linking the 19 Arabs to 911. This is what most people were told and from this type of evidence most people believe OBL and Al-Qaeda did 911. I welcome anyone reading this article who have more to go on than what was presented above that causes them to believe that 911 was done by OBL and 19 Arabs to please share it with us?

Now let's compare this to the mountain of evidence below implicating the Israelis and corrupt elements in our government. After doing so ask yourself seriously which is more believable. Again, I have references from main stream media sources to everything listed below. If you question anything please let me know and I will point you to the source.

2. Israelis and Corrupt Elements in the US Government Guilty Version

Here is a partial listing and involvement with events surrounding 911 that Israelis were involved with that no other country or organization in the world including the U.S. can match. Not only numerous but each involvement is quite significant in importance:

1. It was Israelis who were caught watching the WTC burn and crumble and celebrating it with joy. When the Lakers beat Sacramento for the NBA crown they celebrated. Why? Because their efforts were successful! The event, which was the championship game, they won. The Israelis, according to eye witnesses who saw them on top of the van were ecstatic. They were joyful and why you ask? Because of America's misery, America's lost and thousands of innocent lives perishing. But to the Israelis this was success. They were ecstatic with joy because they too won the championship game!

Even when these Israelis were in FBI custody they failed numerous lie detector tests. In fact they did not pass a single one.

To show that this joy was not local only to the 5 Israelis, look at what was said by and about their leaders:

Reactions from the Israeli side to the September attack:

Ehud Sprinzak, terrorism expert at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, said "From the perspective of Israelis, it is the most important public relations act ever committed in our favor."

The attack "was good for the Israelis," "It is very good", said Benjamin Netanyahu...before he caught himself and amended his statement.

In an interview with Le Monde, Ami Ayalon, former Head of the Israeli Militia for Israel, stated: "Since September 11, our leaders have been euphoric."

The reason why the Israelis failed lie detector tests is because the truth that they could not admit was we planned this. We pulled it off. We successfully created a Pearl Harbor incident to get the stupid goyim fully in bed with us. And just like we did in the time of Christ we are going to do today. We will get our media fully in bed with us to blame someone else for the crime. Yeah we were caught in the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, etc. But we are ready now. The stakes are too high.

2. It was Israelis whose van was stopped and maps and other paraphernalia were found leading the FBI to believe that they had definite involvement with 911.

3. It was the Israeli owner of the Moving van company that immediately shutdown his bu

Main Page - Monday, 09/18/06

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)