By Kevin DrumWho’s the Boss?Sun Sep 16, 2007 21:16Who’s the Boss?
Forget neocons and theocons. It’s the money-cons who really run Bush’s Republican Party.
By Kevin Drum
issionary or mercenary? Put more plainly, what is George Bush at his core: a creature of the Christian right or a dutiful retainer of the millionaire’s boys club? Jon Chait, a senior editor at the New Republic, takes on this question in The Big Con, but only to dismiss it almost immediately. George Bush, he says, is an avatar of the modern Republican Party, and Chait has little doubt what today’s GOP really cares about:
American politics has been hijacked by a tiny coterie of right-wing economic extremists, some of them ideological zealots, others merely greedy, a few of them possibly insane ... The scope of their triumph is breathtaking. Over the course of the last three decades, they have moved from the right-wing fringe to the commanding heights of the national agenda.
9/11 "It was a controlled demolition" — Brasscheck TV
Jim Marrs: 9/11 Truth in 10 Minutes
- Rabbi Dove Zakheim: 9/11 Suspect Never Interrogated! Stephen M. St. John, Sun Sep 16 19:51
- 9/11 - The Mysterious US Option Trade FN Arena News, Mon Sep 17 14:04
- Ruskie Strategic Bomber Exercise 'Til Option Expiration Dat Stephen M. St. John, Mon Sep 17 14:49
- Zakheim Connections and Roles; Accounting Offices hit 9/11 blueridge, Mon Sep 17 00:07
- Who'd 'a Thunk it ? Matthew Wagner, Mon Sep 17 10:23
- 9-11 ... Who Really Did It? Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sun Sep 16 21:01
- 9/11 - Bill Maher Vs. Jim Marrs Google Video Viewer:, Sun Sep 16 21:23
- Bill Maher's opinion is naive about 9/11: Sheldon Drobny, Mon Sep 17 19:52
- Greenspan’s Limited Hangout and Unelectable Hillary at 22% Tom Heneghan, Sun Sep 16 20:59
- Who’s the Boss? By Kevin Drum , Sun Sep 16 21:16
- Neil Bush with investor Boris Berezovsky Tom Heneghan, Sun Sep 16 21:11
Main Page - Monday 09/17/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES