By: Nicole BelleAlways look on the bright side of deathFri Sep 7, 2007 21:31Always look on the bright side of death
By: Nicole Belle @ 7:01 PM - PDT
It’s Our Healthcare.org has launched a new campaign against Blue Cross’s efforts to block healthcare reform in California:
Blue Cross is spending $2 million on a campaign here in California to derail healthcare reform in the Legislature — the same Blue Cross that makes more money here, and spends less on patients, than any other big insurer. Earlier this year, Blue Cross shipped almost a billion dollars in our healthcare dollars to its corporate parent in Indiana, despite hundreds of complaints about premium increases, benefit cuts, cancelled policies, and other dangerous business practices.
That staggering profit, made at the expense of healthcare consumers in California, has made Blue Cross the poster child for why we need health care reform.
- Analysts Studying Purported Bin Laden Tape (NOTE GOLD RING) Washington Post Staff, Fri Sep 7 18:19
- POSTED: 9/7/07 ...CHARLES GOYETTE SHOW.... PLUS! RADIO YOUR WAY...., Fri Sep 7 20:32
- INTERVIEW: ASU CREATORS OF INTERNET WANKOSPERE.COM CHARLES GOYETTE SHOW, Fri Sep 7 20:50
- The Milgram Experiment Ralph Rowe, Fri Sep 7 21:02
- Always look on the bright side of death By: Nicole Belle, Fri Sep 7 21:31
Main Page - Tuesday, 09/11/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES