Kevin RyanVisibility 9-11 Re: Underwriters LaboratoriesSun Sep 3, 2006 03:43
Fri, 1 September 2006
Visibility 9-11 welcomes to the program Kevin Ryan. Kevin is a former Site Manager working for Underwriters Laboratories, the company which certified the steel which was used in the construction of the World Trade Center twin towers. UL was also contracted by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) to conduct tests of floor model assemblies of the WTC during their investigation on the trade center collapses. Kevin blew the whistle in November of 2004 with his letter to the director of the NIST investigation, Frank Gayle, raising questions about the outcome of the findings of the investigation. Kevin was subsequently fired in retaliation and has since been a force in exposing the fraud of September 11th. Kevin is a member of Scholars for 9-11 Truth and co-editor at the Journal of 9-11 Studies.
Direct download: visibility911_ryan.mp3
Category: podcasts -- posted at: 7:12 PM
Kevin Ryan is a former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories in South Bend, Indiana, a subsidiary of Underwriters Labs(UL) responsible for water testing. He was fired after publicly challenging UL's conclusions regarding the collapse of the WTC.
Dedicated to exposing the official lie of September 11th, 2001
- THE FIVE "DANCING" ISRAELIS ARRESTED ON 911 Thomas Archer, Sun Sep 3 00:41
- Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land The Israeli PR machine, Sun Sep 3 19:01
- Made in Israel- fear video by Jewish actors IsraOil, Sun Sep 3 09:11
- Visibility 9-11 Re: Underwriters Laboratories Kevin Ryan, Sun Sep 3 03:43
- “Here on earth, God’s work must truly be our own.” Rich Sheridan, Sun Sep 3 18:54
Main Page - Monday, 09/04/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES