Lesson 4:1
Sovereign or Fed Employee
Thu Aug 9, 2007 23:49

Sovereign or Fed Employee
Lesson 4:1

In 1973 Congress convened a special committee to look into the executive war powers being exercised since 1933. That report can be found in P.L. 93-549. The Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency was created to examine the consequences of terminating the declared states of national emergency that now prevail; to recommend what steps the Congress should take to ensure that the termination can be accomplished without adverse effect upon the necessary tasks of governing; and, also, to recommend ways in which the United States can meet future emergency situations with speed and effectiveness but without relinquishment of congressional oversight and control.

That explains why the Tax Reform Act of 1976 (P.L 94-455) is over 400+ pgs simply because of P.L 94-412 - Termination of the National Emergencies. (470+ 'war' powers.)

1973 = 93-549 – A look into the war powers
1976 = 94-412 –Termination of the National Emergencies
1976 = 94-455 –TRA – Tax Reform Act.

To substantiate this claim as true turn to the notes, history and cross references following each section of the IRC (internal revenue code) and here you’ll find numerous references to 94-455, but without knowledge of its intention the value is simply overlooked.

"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. The problem of how a constitutional democracy reacts to great crises, however, far antedates the Great Depression. As a philosophical issue, its origins reach back to the Greek city-states and the Roman Republic. And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crises have - from, at least, the Civil War - in important ways, shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency."

If one factor prevails unchallenged it is this: the 1040 form is a legal testament and believe it or not, a codicil. Its purpose is to annex the Bill of Rights, so too is true with each amendment altering that document. The introduction of the Bill of Rights was subsequent to a genuine anxiety regarding a centralized gov’t and the power(s) delegated thereto. Thus, when signing the occasional testamentary form we’re indeed waiving our right to the defense aligned with self incrimination. Upon examination of the 1040 form we find there are 12 boxed sections contingent to the next. Each line, or box, is to distinguish the contents within and in law carries a very significant implication. You’ll notice that within the first section contains an innocent looking question: “Do you, or your spouse if filing a joint return, want $3.00 to go to this fund? Note. Checking “yes” will not change your tax or reduce your refund. Check ‘yes’ or ‘no.’” I believe that here Congress is making us aware of an important election, however, not in reference to a presidential campaign, but rather one of a personal nature i.e., our right to exercise an option. In this post I want to speak of our free will election made within a ‘political contribution’.

Within 26 275 we find the word ‘certain’ just before the word ‘taxes’. We know that word ‘etcetera’ is defined as, “A number of other things or persons unspecified.” Don’t be fooled by the word ‘certain’ or ‘etc.’ for both have an important weight given them. We must understand that it’s our lineage entitling us to the same production of lands, importation of products and/or the manufacturing of goods as entitled to the grantor generation.

26 275. Certain taxes.
(a) General rule.-
No deduction shall be allowed for the following taxes:
(1) Federal income taxes, including--
(A) the tax imposed by section 3101 (relating to the tax on employees under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act);
(B) the taxes imposed by sections 3201 and 3211 (relating to the taxes on railroad employees and railroad employee representatives); and

We (you and I today) are not the original Grantors/Donors. Those particular men have long died. However, it's important to note that they themselves gambled and sacrificed a "certain" 'farm produce' i.e., employees in the form of sons and fathers [fn2]. They were sent off to fight for the family's 'interest claim' (gamble of freedom) that the Revolutionary war would be successful. They had a 'futures interest claim' and/or 'stake' in the outcome of that war. The wives of those sons and fathers that died were "surviving spouses" and as time goes by, I'll explain how the dower and curtesy are also tied into this equation. It's also important to note, not only is the Constitution a 'trust instrument', but it's also the grantor / donors expressed will [trust] and can not be altered after their death. We've each got an interest in that expressed will and trust as beneficiaries to a grantor/donor by a direct lineage. As I see it, everything after the 10th amendment is an alteration to the original intent. These amendments are subversions of that original intent, and although unknown to most we have a 'reversionary interest' which is defined in 26 673.

At this moment, I can't find the particular section in the IRC, but I swear there is one, saying something to the effect that anyone who is subservient to the power of the grantor is an employee of those grandfathers explaining why they are identified as the ‘American Employer’. In an attempt to prove this let me "presume" ....the descendent (sons and daughters) we're not only the "property" of the estate working for a better posterity (also as beneficiaries), but so too employed on/by/in the farm. The "boss" being the 'head of household' of the life estate. Thus, regardless of which e-state we work for, we are always employees of those grantor grandfathers. This begs the question, "Who's the boss?" [fn3]

As I've been saying, we must understand that the grantor / donors to that "certain" posterity were also the original American Employer(s). As we know, they had a 'futures' interest in the railroads, mining gold, discovering oil or anything else i.e natural resource that could be "had" in what was at that time "public lands". How was the mail (farm produce) moved in those days? By rail, right? And, didn't the railroads overlay the established trails of the horses, pack mules and carts? So, hypothetically I ask, have we given up our grandfather's "futures interest" in the railroads? .......perhaps one should now look at "custom duties", yes? (again, that's pool-boy logic) After all, Congress can not alter Art.19 specifically clauses 1 & 4.

1The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

[the importation of slaves were taxed ten dollars per head, others that come in under a 'bond', and the immigrant(s) that migrated to America were taxed as well]

4No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census of Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

This is where our Agricultural census lies. As we already know, it was the head of the household who held all the "power". Right? Each of these men held a vested interest in his community as a land owner, and in the original elections they paid a toll tax to cover the cost of whatever needed to be done at those elections booths. Not to mention an interest in who would represent them, or an interest in the outcome of those elections.

Does that assist in understanding 275(1)(A) and (B)? Again for emphasis, No deduction shall be allowed for the following taxes: Well...we don't want a deduction! We want ALL of the interest(s) that our grantor grandfathers were entitled to.. that being the interest(s) in the Constitution as a trust of an expressed will and testament. Included among interest(s) are those in railroad employees and those that represented the employees as well.

Now....watch how this works..... We know the tax referenced above is imposed upon the employees under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, right? And, again I repeat, regardless of working for a gain at the mercy of another, we are all indeed employees of our family farm estates. But, we have to keep in mind here, the employees of the family farm estates have a duty to the family not by conditions set out in the writing of the family trust or an enforced regulatory control, but in the mandates put forth by God our Creator.[fn4]

The parent or guardian, when signing permission at the DMV, for the dependant child to obtain a state issued permission slip (driver's license for a minor) is termed an "American Employer". I don’t think it much of a stretch to presume that the American Employer (parent) granted permission to the state and through the 'Federal Highway Trust Fund' - 269503 (an extension of the railroad benefits) the state now becomes the parent (see Parens Patria). Isn't it true that among the first request by the court, bail, (bond-pledge) or when seeking relief on our 'own recognizance' is for the SSN?[fn5]

What is a bond? We have to take into account the story behind the 'surety barons' and their refusal to comply with the king's request to support his wars. The 25 barons united in their refusal to the king obtained his signature on the Magna Charta 'agreement', and thus the initiation of the common law in the English judiciary to prevent...what? The answer is easy; to prevent people from being arbitrarily thrown in jail w/out remedy, w/out a bond, and w/out some kind of 'charge' demonstrating the legal and lawful authority to hold the inmate. But, today we've misconstrued to this to mean the inmate/defendant must "pawn" his property in a pledge of solidarity.

The federal gov't took control of those railroads and retirement systems when they removed 'private ownership' of public transportation. Listen, this is important because when we buy our 'first car' the title goes to the Secretary of State while we are forced to settle for a certificate of equitable interest. (every car's a 'first car') In fact right on the yearly registration tag it says..."For official use only". Indeed, to register any 'vehicle' we are required to swear under penalties of perjury that we are a resident and U.S. citizen. This oath is the bond creating evidence that we support the "system". Yes, it's a 'fraud' per se... but the gov't is a creature of statute and keeps very good records. We don't need a copy of every tax we've ever paid, every DMV fee, etc., et. al. However, the burden upon us when presenting our claim is the foreknowledge of who we are, where we come from, and where we make our home. Oh..and what's really taken place. The gov't will figure it all out, and I'll get to that in later posts.

Now this is going to blow you away! There's a distinct difference here when we start talking about unions and other association of employees who've entered into agreements. The retirement and pension plans (held by the majority of these employers - also termed as "American Employer") are located / reside with their home base of operation in D.C. Why? I believe the answer is two fold. D.C. itself is created pursuant to a trust agreement (Art.18.17), and secondly, the office holders are representatives of the employees. They are sitting in a fiduciary capacity in our (you, me, us) behalf in an election. Don't the unions also hold 'elections'? And, don't we have the right and ability to associate for a common cause? Now, if we want to be recognized we'll have to follow their rules, but we don't have to use their forms. (pool-boy's summations at the moment)

Am I starting to make any sense yet? If it appears as though I'm bouncing all over the place then we need to proceed. Shall we? :-)

26275(C) the tax withheld at source on wages under section 3402.

Hopefully you've put together wherein lies the 'source' to our 'income'. Have you figured it out yet? The way I'm reading things....and simply put..... the 'source' is in the status with which we've claimed. Did you get that? The failure's ours in making proper claim to our grandmother or grandfather's estates (or next decedent). The gov't is viewing us as 'residents' and/or 'citizens' of the United States by our own free will election and 'pledge' made under the penalties of perjury. [fn6] Why are they doing it this way? Because the tax can be imposed on 'imported persons' pursuant to Art.19.1. Remember?!

26 CFR 303.1-1(e) Former owner. The term ``former owner'' means the owner immediately prior to vesting and any successor in interest by inheritance, devise, bequest, or operation of law, of such owner. 303.1-2(b)....... "Federal employment taxes are applicable with respect to wages paid to a person not a regular Government employee, permanent or temporary, for services immediately connected with the operation of an enterprise under control of the Attorney General..."

Now, we need to see exactly how the Attorney General comes into the picture. We find in 26 CFR 303.1 .......By virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes,.... as President of the United States......., 3. All personnel, property, records, and funds of the Office of Alien Property Custodian are hereby transferred to the Department of Justice. Can you make the connection to Title 187(3).... Any lands reserved or acquired for the use of the United States, and under the exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction thereof, or any place purchased or otherwise acquired by the United States by consent of the legislature of the State in which the same shall be, for the erection of a fort, magazine, arsenal, dockyard, or other needful building. Link that to Art. 18.17!

As previously posted with "Optimus Prime" " the DLN number identifies the tax class on the w-4 (and 1099s) as an information request FORM.[fn7] When seeking employment the 'collection agent' will usually hand us a w-4 and ask us to fill it out, and of course, sign it. So, what would be the 'gift' within a 'voluntary withholding agreement'? I ask, are we not making a contribution[fn7], a gift and bequest that is accepted by the Secretary of the Treasury under Title 31 - Money and Finance and under the Authority of the Secretary - 321? Of course we are! Don't forget there's a fiduciary relationship and responsibility when acting on behalf of the United States Treasury (an interest(s) of the American people) as the head accountant. All IRS agents are mere accountants accounting for the internal revenue which is the income of a [state].

Regardless of whether we've exercised our options or not, the voters application combined with receiving unemployment benefits create the prima facie evidence necessary to establish citizenship. (imho!) In fact, I submit that possession of a driver's license is an agreement to the rules and regulations under the Federal Highway Trust Fund.(269503) This explains why our state legislators refer to the Federal gov't when we're seeking answers to 'driving' issues. We know the tax is withheld at the source, right? And, we have a right to the interest in the use of our property for personal services, right? The problem lies in our understanding of the trade or business of the family. Remember, we work for grandpa and any service rendered is to the benefit of grandpa's estate. We are attempting to return rightful title, ownership, and all interest(s) in the property of our given name and surname along with any marriage agreements and property produced by that union - children, regardless of divorce. Oh, and let's not forget the importa

Main Page - Friday, 08/17/07

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)