Fight Big MediaEXPOSED: The Carlyle Group 9/11, IRAQ WAR Insiders!Fri Aug 11, 2006 01:08
EXPOSED: The Carlyle Group 9/11, IRAQ WAR Insiders!
Sun Apr 9, 2006 20:52
APFN 'POGO RADIO YOUR WAY'
Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Making Billions in the War on Terrorism
Meet The Carlyle Group
EXPOSED: The Carlyle Group
48 minute Real Player video ~ watch now
Audio version of the above movie
#1 http://www.apfn.net/audi o/carlyle_groupA.MP3 (7.19MB)
#2 http://www.apfn.net/audi o/carlyle_groupB.MP3 (6.43MB)
#3 http://www.apfn.net/audi o/carlyle_groupC.MP3 (8.45MB)
#4 http://www.apfn.net/audi o/carlyle_groupD.MP3 (9.60MB)
Democracy Now! Broadcast Exclusive: James Baker's Double Life in Iraq: The Carlyle Group Stands to Make Killing on Iraqi Debt
Listen http://play.rbn.com/?url =demnow/demnow/demand/2004/oct/video/dnB 20041013a.rm&proto=rtsp&start=13 :06.00
RFID CHIPS and the Carlyle Group
http://washington.bizjou rnals.com/washington/stories/2002/01/14/ story3.html
The Carlyle Group & Halliburton
APFN 'POGO RADIO YOUR WAY'
The New World Order, an Overview
Alternative Therapies - Electro-Medicine, Ozone Therapy, Nutritional Therapies, Colloidal Silver, etc. Protection from new emerging diseases & biological ...
OPEN YOUR EYES/MINDS...IT'S ALMOST TOO LATE!!!
Politicians affiliated with Carlyle
* Alice Albright, daughter of ex-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
* James Baker III, former United States Secretary of State under George H. W. Bush, Staff member under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, Carlyle Senior Counselor
* George H. W. Bush, former U.S. President, Senior Advisor to the Carlyle Asia Advisory Board from April 1998 to October 2003.
* George W. Bush, current U.S. President. Was appointed in 1990 to the Board of Directors of one of Carlyle's first acquisitions, an airline food business called Caterair, which Carlyle eventually sold at a loss. Bush left the board in 1992 to later become Governor of Texas, where he was responsible for appointing several members of the board which controlled the investment of Texas teachers' pension funds. A few years later, the board decided to invest $100m of public money in the Carlyle Group.
* Frank C. Carlucci, former United States Secretary of Defense from 1987 to 1989, chairman emeritus and currently strategic business advisor. Also, former Princeton roommate and wrestling partner of present US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.
* Richard Darman, former Director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget under George H. W. Bush, Senior Advisor and Managing Director of The Carlyle Group
* William Kennard, Chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) under President Bill Clinton, Carlyle's Managing Director in the Telecommunications & Media Group
* Arthur Levitt, Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under President Bill Clinton, Carlyle Senior Advisor
* John Major, former British Prime Minister, Chairman, Carlyle Europe until May 2004, and other posts to the present
* Frank McKenna, former Canadian ambassador to the United States and former member of Carlyle's Canadian advisory board
* Mack McLarty, White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton, President of Kissinger McLarty Associates, Carlyle Senior Advisor
* Anand Panyarachun, former premier of Thailand
* Colin Powell, former United States Secretary of State
* Fidel Ramos, former president of the Philippines, Carlyle Asia Advisor Board Member until the board was disbanded in February 2004
* John W. Snow, United States Secretary of the Treasury, chairman Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS), former CEO of CSX railroad
* Park Tae Joon, former prime minister of South Korea
* Robert Zoellick, former United States Trade Representative and current Deputy Secretary of State
The Saudi Arabian relatives of Osama bin Laden (not Osama bin Laden himself) were also minor investors in Carlyle until October 2001 when the family sold its $2.02 million investment back to the firm in light of the public controversy surrounding the bin Laden family after September 11.
Businesspersons affiliated with Carlyle
* Paul Desmarais, Chairman of the Power Corporation of Canada
* Arthur Levitt, former chairman of the SEC
* Karl Otto P÷hl, former president of the Bundesbank
* George Soros, international investor and liberal political activist
* Luis TÚllez Kuenzler, Mexican economist, former Secretary of Energy under Zedillo administration http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Carlyle_Group
What Did Eisenhower Mean When He Warned of a Military Industrial Complex? Take a Look at the Carlyle Group An interview with Dan Briody
MUCH MORE: http://www.apfn.org/apfn /carlyle_group.htm
Meetup.com helps people find others who share their interest or cause, and form lasting, influential, local community groups that regularly meet face-to-face. We believe that the world will be a better place when everyone has access to a people-powered local Meetup Group. That's our goal.
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES