1. Given the 9/11 photographic evidence available regarding the Pentagon and that the World Trade Center buildings fell as a result of controlled demolitions, do you have any comment?
2. Many people are sick with World Trade Center Illness. Why did the White House "mold" the EPA report about the dangers from the pulverization of the world trade center? What compensation should be offered?
3. Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction. Millions of people around the world marched as members of your own staff told you the truth, yet were ignored or worse. Is the Downing Street Memo true and if so, do you feel it was right to take the country to war over oil?
4. Factoring in the soldiers who died in the air and in the hospital in Germany as the result of injuries sustained in Iraq, how many Americans have been killed as a result of the Iraq war? How many citizens in Iraq were killed for crimes they did not commit?
5. With all we learned from 3 mile island, and the massive problem we are having finding housing for nuclear waste, i.e. Yucca Mountain, why do you think that nuclear energy is a good idea?
6. Have you read Congressman Conyer's committee report: Preserving Democracy: What Went Wrong in Ohio? What is your response to the charges that you did not win the last election, either?
Please add to the questions list and share any constructive response in the comments section.