...on a documentary about the book called "Conspiracy Files: JFK
Assassination," produced by NBC. Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann are
featured, along with the first televised interview with ex-Secret Service
agent Abraham Bolden.
The web page also contains exclusive video clips of Lamar Waldron talking
about the new revelations in the book. Mary Ferrell was one of the leading
researchers in the field and the Foundation continuing her legacy contains a
wealth of information, including a huge number of declassified files you can
* Ultimate Sacrifice details a previously unknown "Plan for a Coup in Cuba"
authorized by President John Kennedy, run by Robert Kennedy and set for
December 1, 1963.
* The Kennedy plan, unique and different from any previously disclosed
operation, was—as detailed in a Joint Chiefs of Staff memo—to have included
a "palace coup," a provisional Cuban government and, if necessary, a
"full-scale invasion" by "invited" US military forces.
* The CIA's code name for their part of the operation, AMWORLD, has never
previously appeared, making it one of the most covert operations in United
* Ultimate Sacrifice will detail how the Kennedy plan was penetrated by the
three mafia godfathers—Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante and Johnny Roselli—being
vigorously pursued by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, along with a dozen of
their associates, six of whom were also working on the Coup Plan.
* The crime bosses then used parts of the Coup Plan/AMWORLD to arrange JFK’s
assassination in a way that would prevent a truly thorough government
investigation, in order to protect the Coup Plan, its participants, and
* By using the secrecy surrounding the Plan, the mob bosses would target JFK
not only in Dallas but in two earlier attempts, one in Chicago on November 2
and then one in Tampa on November 18, which Ultimate Sacrifice reveals and
details for the first time.
* Ultimate Sacrifice reveals why Robert Kennedy told several close
associates the name of the Mafia godfather who had his brother killed—but
couldn’t do anything about it.
* Ultimate Sacrifice has finally pieced together the whole story by building
on the work of the seven governmental committees that have investigated
aspects of the assassination, on the labors of former government
investigators, and on the four million documents that were declassified in
the 1990s, in addition to exclusive interviews with dozens of witnesses and
participants including Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Press Secretary Pierre
Salinger, and the Kennedys’ closest Cuban exile aide, Harry “Ruiz? Williams.