Marshals Fired Rounds At Ed Brown's DogFri Jun 8, 2007 13:32Marshals Fired Rounds At Ed Brown's Dog Walker Before Planned Siege
Testimony proves that yesterday's events were not just preparation for a siege - it was a siege, dog walker's disappearance gave Browns early warning and operation was aborted
Astounding testimony from Danny Riley, the man who was arrested by U.S. Marshals after walking Ed Brown's dog near his property yesterday morning, proves that Thursday's events in Plainfield New Hampshire represent a planned siege that was only aborted after Riley's disappearance gave the Browns early warning that militarized police and SWAT teams were descending on their home.
In the video blog, Riley also reveals that U.S. Marshals attempted to kill him as he ran by firing two sniper rounds that whizzed past his head as he attempted to escape, before eventually being Tasered on his shoulder and arrested.
Watch the video below.
- Ed Brown: Police, SWAT Team Incident Was "Test" Alex Jones, Thu Jun 7 15:32
- Federal Assault On Brown Home Was Aborted Prison Planet, Fri Jun 8 23:26
- Marshals Fired Rounds At Ed Brown's Dog Alex Jones, Fri Jun 8 13:32
- Treasurer advises against tax protest Piperhoj@aol.com, Fri Jun 8 13:38
- Authorities Converge On Ed and Elaine Brown's Home wcax.com, Thu Jun 7 16:01
- Interview With Ed Brown - Video - WMUR Manchester spiker, Thu Jun 7 20:05
- WMUR: Press Conference Near Brown Property MCAC, Thu Jun 7 22:29
- I AM WITH YOU ROSE KING, Thu Jun 7 20:45
- Martial Law has arrived by Nancy Levant, Thu Jun 7 20:35
- When Sheep are Sleeping the Predators Move In (Mere-Money?) All Day Live SCANTV.org Webcast Mon 11 am Seattle, Fri Jun 8 13:39
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES