"blueridge"THIS IS MORE "NECESSARY PROPAGANDA"Thu Jun 8, 2006 20:11
THIS IS MORE "NECESSARY PROPAGANDA"
About the CONVENIENT AND TIMELY propaganda of the "death of Zarqawi".
1. Another major distraction from the Marine atrocities in Iraq which proves the war unjust and has created a match for public backlash. Since Bush's Saturday radio address, they have been aggressively throwing out flashy, headline grabbing stories to distract from what can only be called genocidal military actions.
2. A sudden, spectacular, and suspicious "victory" for Bush government Iraq campaign, where there has been none. Addresses criticisms of "where is Bin Laden, what terrorists?" Timing of this news is too convenient to not be suspicious.
3. In history, nations at war captured alive or produced the dead body publicly of their enemies to verify to the public their victory. To believe that bombing a facility without ground-enabled verification and identification of an "enemy", who could have been shot dead, instead of bombed into unrecognizable oblivion is beyond credulity. Where is the honor in taking an enemy this way? Clever if you want to fake someone's killing, no recognizable body can be produced. This alone is suspicious methodology. (Who was really killed there?) Where is the "trophy" after this destructive means is used?
4. Was this bomb raid done to justify the "collateral damage" of civilians, which has been applied in the recent tragedies? (I think so). Moral: "Bombing raids on facilities produce good results, like this one, so stop complaining about civilian deaths. 'War is hell', so don't criticize the military."
5. It is claimed that after dropping TWO 500-POUND BOMBS on a facility (shown on briefing tape) that the military "positively identified" (cremated body parts?) with "fingerprints" (from charred finger pieces with flesh burned off?) and "tattoos" (I thought Islamic fanatics were forbidden by their religion to have tattoos; and what parts of the arms were found that did not have the flesh burned off?). I challenge that anyone could be positively ID'd after 2 500-pound bombs were dropped on a facility they were in. I also challenge if this is the traditional military tactic used to kill high-level enemies.
6. The new "Zarqawi" (who is supposed to be a one-legged man) in the videos (shooting the machine gun, and who wore sneakers, and could not cock it) looks exactly like this differently name FBI 'Terrorist List' person with five names! See for yourself:
COMPARE TO FBI POSTER of another person: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbadawi.htm
THIS IS MORE "NECESSARY PROPAGANDA" FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO PERPETUATE THE WAR ON TERRORISM AND COVER THE IRAQ GENOCIDE AND WAR CRIMES.
More here: http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?t=6271&
Can't Go? Stream the Video Live!
As you probably already know, the first-ever YearlyKos convention is a gathering of activists, bloggers, blogger-activists, friends, family, and government representatives; all organized, from the ground-up, by the community of the largest political blog online: DailyKos.com.
YearlyKos is taking place Thursday, June 8th - Sunday, June 11th at the Riviera hotel and convention center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ambassador Joe Wilson, DNC Chair Howard Dean, Senators Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid, and many others will be there to speak. Plus Sam Seder will be live, broadcasting The Majority Report both Thursday and Friday.
Unfortunately, not everyone can make it to the convention this year. Luckily, the YearlyKos Convention has partnered with Air America Radio to provide "gavel-to-gavel" streaming video coverage of the three main convention rooms. Even if you can't make it, you'll still be able to watch nearly all the goings-on.
There are two ways to log-into the proceedings:
1. Purchase an online convention pass for $10. A convention pass gets you:
* Full access to all three live convention streams
* 20% less heckling from host Sam Seder to purchase his new book "FUBAR: America's Right-Wing Nightmare."
Sign-up for an online YearlyKos 2006 convention pass.
2. Become an Air America Premium member. AAR Premium members:
* Get full access to all three live convention video streams
* Have complete access to all archives Air America Radio shows, as well as all types of exclusive bonus audio and video content.
* Are generally considered more pretty/handsome than non Air America Premium members
Today's Majority Report program comes to Air Americans live from the YearlyKos conference in the Las Vegas desert.
Today's guests on the program are:
Founder of Dailykos.com and author of "Crashing the Gate", Kos and Fighting Dem, Brian Keeler - tell Air Americans about Brian's race for state senate in New York.
Founder of the Eschaton blog, Atrios - stops by to talk to Sam and Janeane about the latest news from the conference.
- Will Al-Zarqawi's Death Fuel the Insurgency Democracy Now!, Thu Jun 8 16:13
Main Page - Saturday, 06/10/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES