"Dead? Who created the story of Al Zarqawi?"Fri Jun 9, 2006 17:38
"Dead? Who created the story of Al Zarqawi?"
FPF - The item below concerns: "Dead? Who created the story of Al Zarqawi?" - Url.: http://www.cemab.be/print.php?id=1450
CNN CUTS INFLAMMATORY INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL BERG RE ZARQAWI
By Blake Fleetwood - June 8, 2006
HUFFINGTON POST - This morning I watched CNN's Soledad O'Brien conduct an incredible interview with Michael Berg, the father of Nick Berg, who was beheaded by al-Zarqawi, but the most interesting and upsetting part of the interview was cut from further broadcasts on CNN later on in the day. They had Berg on many times, but they didn't have the following provocative thoughts. (see below).
CNN must have considered the words too inflammatory to put on the mainstream media. They balanced the coverage with predictable interviews with other relatives of Zarqawi victims:
BERG: Democracy? Come on. You can't really believe that that's a democracy there when the people who are running the elections are holding guns. That's not democracy.
SOLEDAD O'BRIEN: There is a theory that as they try to form some kind of government that, in fact, it's going to be brutal, it's going to be bloody, there's going to be loss and that's the history of many countries, that that's just a lot of people pay for what they believe will be better than what they had under Saddam Hussein.
BERG: Well, you know, I'm not saying Saddam Hussein was a good man, but he's no worse than George Bush. Saddam Hussein didn't pull the trigger, didn't commit the rapes. Neither did George Bush, but both men are responsible for them under their reigns of terror. I don't buy that.
Iraq did not have al Qaeda in it. Al Qaeda supposedly killed my son. Under Saddam Hussein, no al Qaeda. Under George Bush, al Qaeda. Under Saddam Hussein, relative stability. Under George Bush, instability. Under Saddam Hussein, about 30,000 deaths a year. Under George Bush, about 60,000 deaths a year.
I DON'T GET IT.
WHY IS IT BETTER TO HAVE GEORGE BUSH BE THE KING OF IRAQ RATHER THAN SADDAM HUSSEIN?
[endquote] - Censored CNN interview - Url.: www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=2608
Blake Fleetwood: ''We will see if these words see the light of day when Berg is interviewed by Larry King later tonight.
10:45 PM EST. Thursday 6/8: ''Larry King did not press Berg on these earlier comments. Berg was very eloquent. A real pacifist. The amazing thing about what Berg said earlier is that 80% of the rest of the world agrees with him and thinks that Bush is worse than Saddam.
Saddam grew up in a culture of cruelty and mass murder. Bush came from a more civilized society, but comparing the number of innocent people killed, the results are about the same.''
Blake Fleetwood, Huffington Post, 2006 - The Url address of this article is: www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=2608
CIA TERROR SHOW MUST GO ON: SUCCESSOR TO AL ZARQAWI READY
The PNAC #1 propaganda paper New York Times not only tells us that many new people in the Iraqi puppet government are former Saddam Hussein's generals etc. - they also proudly announce the successor of mythical al Zarqawi: ''Maj. Gen. William B. Caldwell IV, an aide to the top American commander here, Gen. George W. Casey Jr., told reporters at a briefing that United States commanders had identified the man most likely to take over as Al Qaeda's leader in Iraq, an Egyptian militant who uses the nom de guerre Abu al-Masri.
General Caldwell said Mr. Masri had been in Iraq since 2002, and had played a major role in organizing suicide bombings around Baghdad.'' - End quote - full item NYT war propaganda - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/kjman
FPF/HR - TO US WARS AND FASCISM RELATED LINKS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/gkgrb
* THE US PNAC WARS & NATO╣S SECRET ARMIES LINKED TO TERRORISM? - (NATO, the Pentagon, NSA, MI6, the CIA, Mossad, BND, and all other European and global 'intelligence services' are linked to inhuman terror, coups d╣Útat, 'rendition', the PNAC Gulags and torture - HR) - by Daniele Ganser - Url.: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/GAN412A.html
* FALSE FLAG 9/11 - NO LEGAL BASE FOR NATO FIGHTING US WARS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/zqzkc
* IT'S VERY UNLIKELY, but if you indeed would prefer to unsubscribe from the FPF-list: just send an email in return with the word 'unsubscribe'.
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://liimirror.warwick.ac.uk/uscode/17/107.html
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
U.S. Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Photographs Surface on Al Qaeda Website
- U.S.: Zarqawi Was Alive After Strike MakeThemAccountable, Fri Jun 9 17:05
- UNREPORTED: THE ZARQAWI INVITATION by Greg Palast, Sat Jun 10 17:10
- Pentagon continues to change Zarqawi story blueridge, Fri Jun 9 19:04
- "Dead? Who created the story of Al Zarqawi?" FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION, Fri Jun 9 17:38
- UNREPORTED: THE ZARQAWI INVITATION Greg Palast, Fri Jun 9 17:16
- In Death, Zarqawi's Influence Remains A Matter of Debate DEMOCRACY NOW!:, Fri Jun 9 18:57
- When Will We Ever Learn? t r u t h o u t | 06.09, Fri Jun 9 17:27
Main Page - Saturday, 06/10/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES