9/11 Pentagon video goes public for first timeTue May 16, 2006 16:18-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [911TruthAction] 9/11 Pentagon video goes public for first time
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:02:41 -0000
From: S Miles Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
9/11 Pentagon video goes public for first time
Video showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001,
will be seen publicly for the first time today, a judicial watchdog
said. The Department of Defense will release tapes showing American
Airlines Flight 77 striking its headquarters outside Washington to
Judicial Watch, a public interest group that requested the video, the
Aftermath of the attack on the Pentagon
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
* Visit your group "911TruthAction" on the web.
May 16, 2006 Contact: Press Office
Judicial Watch to Obtain September 11 Pentagon Video at 1 p.m. Today
Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.
"This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia," wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. "Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video…"
Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch's request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, "part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui." Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the Defense Department's refusal to release the tape.
"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks."
A copy of the video will be made available on Judicial Watch's Internet site, www.judicialwatch.org.
Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.
Pentagon Attack Cctv Video
- RE: 9/11...NEW PHOTO'S FLIGHT 77 Judicial Watch, Tue May 16 14:43
- YES I SAW A BIG F**KING ASS BOEING JET HIT IT! Greg Schoenborn, Tue May 16 16:45
- Pentagon Video Is Giant Psy-Op Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones, Tue May 16 20:39
- Planes Do NOT Vaporize... Reg, Tue May 16 16:25
- 9/11 Pentagon video goes public for first time S Miles Lewis, Tue May 16 16:18
- flight 77 video J.L USN/Ret, Tue May 16 20:25
- RE: Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION, Tue May 16 16:23
- New footage Anonymous, Tue May 16 15:58
- Judicial Watch page here (mirrored) brad, Tue May 16 15:06
- [911TruthAction] Videos of United Flight 77 S Miles Lewis, Tue May 16 16:37
- Flight 77 Richard Lozano, Tue May 16 15:52
- RE: 9/11...NEW PHOTO'S FLIGHT 77 Lori R. Price, Tue May 16 16:02
- [911TruthAction] 9/11 update.... important news.... email@example.com, Tue May 16 16:30
Main Page - Tuesday, 05/16/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES