Quoting, "This other Crown is a committee of 12 banksSun Apr 29, 2007 01:32
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:22:48 -0700
From: Virginia F. Raines email@example.com
To: firstname.lastname@example.org , TWOMIFTG
Quoting, "This other Crown is a committee of 12 banks,headed by the Bank of England (House of Rothschild)."
Very recently, it has come to my attention that the supposed "control" of the Bank of England by the Rothschilds is almost certainly a misleading if not outright false allegation.
The common claim that Montagu Norman was jewish is false, for instance. The bankers associated with establishing the US Federal Reserve were associated with Schoder, a German concern.
The current Bank of England governor is Mervyn King. With his background and local origin, the likelihood he is jewish is about nil. I have copied some extensive information about the area of King's origin below.
If you look more carefully at the Federal Reserve ownership chart, you will notice that the mention of Rothschild is inserted at the top with no connecting lines. There is no direct link.
I request that everyone take another look at the information, with a more scrutinizing and skeptical eye. We see very clear interconnection with German origins, pro-Nazi affiliations, and persons close to the Catholic Church. The jewish names are those who were promoting Germany. Several of you on the list have long been promoters of the asssertion that the Federal Reserve is controlled by five prominent jewish families.
In 1983, the charge that Rothschild banks and other international banking concerns, mostly with Jewish names, controlled the Federal Reserve was published (probably from earlier sources) in the newsletter of a local Pennsylvania chapter of the National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) — not an extremist group. The article stated that the Federal Reserve System "is not a Federal entity but a private corporation owned in part by the following: Rothschild banks of London and Berlin, Lazard Brothers bank of Paris, Israel Moses Seif banks of Italy, Warburg bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam, Lehman Bros. bank of New York, Chase Manhattan bank of New York, Kuhn, Loeb bank of New York, Goldman Sachs bank of New York."
In fact the Federal Reserve Bank of New York —the largest and most significant of the Fed's 12 banks — lists the banks in the Second Federal Reserve District that are members and stockholders in the New York Federal Reserve Bank. With the exception of the Chase Manhattan Bank, the institutions cited by the NARFE newsletter as allegedly owning and controlling the Federal Reserve system ("Rothschild ...Lazard Brothers ...Israel Moses Seif ...Warburg ...Lehman Brothers ...Kuhn, Loeb ...Goldman, Sachs") were not members of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
At this point in my own research, having verified beyond doubt that Hjalmar Schacht and Montagu Norman were not jewish, and that the Kaiser intended to militarily conquer the United States long before the outbreak of WWI, and that the Kaiser's government sponsored and funded the Bolshevik Revolution, and that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion definitely was not a jewish document, etc. -- I find that any and all sources of conspiratorial or "historical" information will have to be discounted on these grounds:
"By their fruits, ye shall know them>'
1) They are outright pro-German.
2) They are outright pro-Catholic.
3) They are outright anti-jewish.
The following strategies are less obvious and more devious:
4) They are covertly pro-German -- this can be extremely subtle and almost undetectable.
5) They are covertly pro-Catholic - this can be extremely subtle and almost undetectable.
6) The are covertly anti-jewish - this can also be subtle although usually less so.
Wolverhampton Grammar School was founded in 1512, making it one of the oldest active schools in the UK.
Old boys include Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England since July 2003, and Sir David Wright, former British Ambassador to Japan.
Wolverhampton is a city and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands, England. In 2002 the City of Wolverhampton had a population of 239,358; the wider Urban Area had a population of 251,462, which makes it the 13th largest city in England.
The city is commonly recognised as being named after Lady Wulfruna, who founded the town in 985: its name coming from Anglo-Saxon Wulfrūnehēantūn = "Wulfrūn's high or principal enclosure or farm". Alternatively, the city may have earned its original name from a local Danish leader who was called Wulfere. Wolverhampton or rather the area between Tettenhall (NW) and Wednesfield (NE) is recorded as being the site of a decisive battle between the Saxons and Danes in 963. The Saxons claimed a decisive victory and the field of Woden is recognised by numerous place names in Wednesfield. Nevertheless, the name Wulfruna is commonly used in the city - for example, for the Wulfrun Centre or for Wulfrun Hall. The city's name is often abbreviated to "W'ton" or "Wolves". It is also known as "Wolvo" by many of the locals. The city council's motto is "Out of darkness, cometh light".
The United Kingdom government announced on December 18, 2000 that Wolverhampton would be granted city status, making it one of three "Millennium Cities".
Geography and administration
Wolverhampton lies northwest of its larger near-neighbour Birmingham, and forms the second largest part of the West Midlands conurbation. To the north and west lies the Staffordshire and Shropshire countryside.
Wolverhampton city centre falls outside of the area traditionally known as the Black Country, although some districts such as Bilston and Heath Town fall within the Black Country coalfields, leading to confusion as to whether the entire city falls within the region. Modern usage has tended towards using the term to refer to the western part of the West Midlands county, excluding Birmingham/Solihull/Coventry. Examples would be UK Government regional bodies such as "The Black Country Development Corporation", under whose remit the city falls.
The bulk of the formerly independent urban districts of Bilston (a borough itself after 1933), Tettenhall and Wednesfield were added to the borough in 1966, along with part of the urban district of Coseley and small parts from Sedgley and Willenhall. Most of this area had been part of the Wolverhampton parliamentary borough created by the Reform Act 1832, which also included diverse areas such as Wren's Nest, New Invention and Gornal. Unusually, there was no change made to the boundary of the borough during the 1974 reorganisation of local government, the borough already having a population larger than the 250,000 required for education authorities. This contrasted with the Redcliffe-Maud Report, where large areas of the present South Staffordshire district were to be added to the borough.
Wolverhampton was also a Royal Peculiar covering a large area.
The 2001 census gives the Wolverhampton urban sub-area as the largest in the West Midlands conurbation, after Birmingham, and bigger than Dudley, whose metropolitan borough is bigger but is counted as several units. The figure given for Wolverhampton is 251,462, which also includes areas outside the borough (236,582). By this reckoning it is the 13th largest city in England.
St Peter's ChurchA monastery existed in Wolverhampton in Saxon times, founded by Lady Wulfruna and consecrated in 994, for which Wulfruna granted land at Upper Arley in Worcestershire, Bilston, Willenhall, Wednesfield, Pelsall, Ogley Hay near Brownhills, Hilton near Wall, Hatherton, Kinvaston, Hilton near Wolverhampton, and Featherstone. This became the site for the new St. Peter's Church in 1425. A statue of Lady Wulfruna, sculpted by Sir Charles Wheeler, can be seen on the stairs outside the church.
By the 13th century Wolverhampton had grown to become a thriving market town. The city was famous for its part in the woolen trade, a fact that can be seen by the inclusion of a woolpack on the city's coat of arms, and by the many small streets, especially in the city centre, called "Fold" (examples being Blossom's Fold, Farmers Fold, Townwell Fold and Victoria Fold), as well as Woolpack Street.
From the 16th century onwards, Wolverhampton became home to a number of metal industries including lock and key making and iron and brass working. In 1512, Sir Stephen Jenyns, a former Lord Mayor of London, who was born in the city founded Wolverhampton Grammar School, one of the oldest active schools in Britain.
In January 1606, two farmers, Thomas Smart and John Holyhead of Rowley Regis, were hanged in High Green, now Queen Square, for sheltering some of the Gunpowder Plotters who had fled to the Midlands. The pair played no part in the original plot but nevertheless suffered the traitor's death of hanging, drawing and quartering on butcher's blocks set up in the square a few days before the execution of Guy Fawkes and several other plotters in London.
In the 19th century the area to the south-east of the city became known as the Black Country because of the heavy industrial pollution which covered the area in black soot. In Victorian times, Wolverhampton grew to be a wealthy town mainly due to the huge amount of industry that occurred as a result of the abundance of coal and iron deposits in the area. The remains of this wealth can be seen in local houses such as Wightwick Manor and The Mount (both built for the Mander family, prominent varnish and paint manufacturers), and Tettenhall Towers. Many other houses of similar stature were built only to be demolished in the 1960s and 1970s. In the 19th century the city saw much immigration from Wales and Ireland; in the 20th and 21st centuries immigrants have come from places further afield, such as the Caribbean, South Asia, Africa and eastern Europe.
Wolverhampton was incorporated as a municipal borough in 1849 under the Municipal Corporations Act 1835.
In 1866, a statue was erected in memory of Prince Albert, the unveiling of which brought Queen Victoria to Wolverhampton. The unveiling of the statue was the first public appearance Queen Victoria had made since the funeral of her husband the Prince Consort. A 40 foot tall archway made of coal was constructed for the visit. The Queen was so pleased with the statue that she knighted the then mayor, an industrialist named John Morris. Market Square, originally named High Green, was renamed Queen Square in honour of the visit. The statue replaced a Russian cannon captured from Sevastopol during the Crimean War in 1855, and reamins standing in Queen Square.
Commemorative traffic lights in Princes SquareEngland's first automatic traffic lights could be seen in Princes Square, Wolverhampton in 1927. The modern traffic lights at this location have the traditional striped poles to commemorate this fact.
The railways reached Wolverhampton in 1837, with the first station located at "Wednesfield Heath", now Heath Town. This station was demolished in 1965, but the area exists as a nature reserve just off Powell Street. Wolverhampton railway works was established in 1849 for the Shrewsbury and Birmingham Railway and become the Northern Division workshop of the Great Western Railway in 1854.
Wolverhampton High Level station (the current main rail station) opened in 1852, but the original station was demolished in 1965 and then rebuilt. Wolverhampton Low Level station opened on the Great Western Railway in 1855. The site of the Low Level station, which closed to passengers in 1972 and completely in 1981, is currently undergoing redevelopment. Wolverhampton St George's (in the city centre) is now the northern terminus for the Midland Metro light rail system. Wolverhampton was one of the few towns to operate surface contact trams and the only town to use the Lorain Surface Contact System. Trolleybuses appeared in 1923 and in 1930 for a brief period, Wolverhampton was the world's largest trolleybus system. The last trolleybus ran in 1967, just as the railway line through the High Level station was converted to electric operation.
Wolverhampton was represented politically in Victorian times by the Liberal MP Charles Pelham Villiers*, a noted free trade supporter, who was also the longest serving MP in parliamentary history. Lord Wolverhampton, Henry Hartley Fowler was MP for Wolverhampton at the turn of the century. Sir Geoffrey Le Mesurier Mander**, a member of the Mander family, was Liberal MP for Wolverhampton East from 1929 to 1945, distinguished for his stance against Appeasement and as a supporter of the League of Nations; known as "the last of the Midland radicals". More recent members have included the Conservative mavericks Enoch Powell and Nicholas Budgen.
* Charles Pelham Villiers – not jewish --
** Geoffrey Le Mesurier Mander – definitely not jewish
Wolverhampton Grammar School was founded in 1512, making it one of the oldest active schools in the UK. Old boys include Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England since July 2003, and Sir David Wright, former British Ambassador to Japan.
Other notably historic schools include The Royal Wolverhampton School (founded in 1850) and Tettenhall College (1863).
Places of interest
In and around the city there are a number of places of interest, which include the following:
* Baggeridge Country Park
* Bantock House Museum and Park
* Bilston Craft Gallery
* Black Country Living Museum in nearby Dudley contains many Wolverhampton artifacts
* Boscobel House
* Central Library
* Chillington Hall
* Grand Theatre
* Himley Hall
* St John's in the Square, city centre church which has a famous Renatus Harris organ.
* Maypole Gallery, Wombourne
* Molineux Stadium
* Moseley Old Hall
* RAF Museum , Cosford
* Saxon Pillar and Bargaining stone, city centre
* St Peter's Collegiate Church, city centre
* Statue of Prince Albert, city centre
* West Park
* Wightwick Manor
* Wolverhampton Art Gallery
* Wolverhampton Civic Hall
* Wulfrun Hall
The following people were born in Wolverhampton, or are closely associated with the city:
* Richard Attwood - Winner, 1971 24 Hours of Le Mans. Former Formula One driver.
* Frances Barber - actress.
* Sir William Maddock Bayliss - physician.
* Norman Brook - Cabinet Secretary (1947–1962)
* Stephen Byers, former Cabinet Minister, Labour Party politician.
* Edward Elgar - despite living in Worcester, he was an ardent Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and may have travelled to home games on his bicycle. Elgar bought two Wolverhampton-produced Royal Sunbeam bicycles in 1903, which he named Mr Phoebus, and visited the Sunbeamland Works in Upper Villiers Street for 'tuning'
* Dr Robert William Felkin (1853-1926), LRCS (Edinburgh), MD (Marberg), FRSE, FRGS; medical missionary; ceremonial magician, member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and founder of the Whare Ra lodge; author on Uganda and Central Africa; explorer and anthropologist.
* Button Gwinnett - signatory of the US Declaration of Independence.
* Helene Hayman, Baroness Hayman - first Lord Speaker.
* Sir Jack Hayward, OBE - son of Wolverhampton factory owners, self-made millionaire, benefactor of many charities, fighter pilot in the Second World War, President of Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
* Rachael Heyhoe-Flint - captain of the England Women's Cricket World Cup team 1973.
* Dave Hill - lead guitarist for the band Slade
* Noddy Holder - singer/rhythm guitarist for S
Main Page - Monday, 05/02/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES