kathaksung481. Feds ordered stand down (2) (4/28/07)Sun Apr 29, 2007 16:01481. Feds ordered stand down (2) (4/28/07)
4. A strange "stand down" after the first shooting occurred at 7:15. The police and University did nothing to pursue the killer and warn students that there was killer(s) at large. According to authority's story, Cho was the only one did all killings. He was given a two hours and a half to do his work without a disturbance. That was indeed a very generous gift from authority and an unbelievable negligence on security rule, particularly at the time after 911.
(1) Another strange news which disappeared later. The original news said the reason of no-reaction was that information showed that killer was out of state. But it took time for killer to escape out of state, even if he took a plane. And how could they learn that? Did they knew whom he was and tracked him all the time? Since the no-reaction was from the beginning, this was a justification with big flaw. It was never heard of since. Local officials didn't know the business out of state. This news, as well as that detail of Chinese suspect, obviously was from Feds too.
(2) If you were Cho Seung Hui, once you fired the first shoot, you knew you were on a road of no-return, would you do something else? In common sense, a killer would go on with his shooting spree because he knew there was little time left for him. The police would arrive in minutes. Would you still cared for mailing something? But Cho seemed think in other way. He thought of he hadn't mailed the tapes, (Authority story was that tapes was not made on 4/16) It took him one hour and three quarters to bring the tapes to post office, (7:15 - 9:01) enough time for him to have a breakfast and do a laundry if he wished. Cho didn't worry about police arrest. He was right. Police and University did response with no re-action.
(3) “Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United States,” Though it is a criminal negligence of no-response to the first two murders in University dorm, we saw little pressure to investigate and affix the responsibility of this massacre. Because it will trace to the Feds. ( Now they may try to find a scapegoat for it) They gave the order of "stand down". They need a history worst to distract another framed case.
Quote, "Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
Local authorities were told to take no action to pursue killer
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, April 20, 2007
Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.
Though wishing to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, we have received calls from police and EMT's who tell us that a stand down order was in place, and this is also confirmed by eyewitness Matt Kazee, who is a student at VA Tech.
Kazee talked to local EMT's and police who told him the same thing, that the order was to wait until federal back up arrived before any action was taken. This explains the complete non-response of the police in the two hour gap between Cho's first two murders and the wider rampage that would follow later that morning.
The policy of federal control over the University was put in place following a previous shooting in August 2006 in which a police officer and a hospital security guard were killed.
In addition, a former long-term University police officer, George French, told the Alex Jones Show that it is routine to seal off a campus on which a suspected gunman is loose.
“Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United States,” said French.
“After a double homicide, when you’re looking for a dangerous fellow with a firearm, I find it unfathomable that a series of roadblocks weren’t set up…to prevent the felon from escaping.”
French could find no logical conclusion other than deliberate inaction on the part of officials. “We have another coordinated, allowed event…the parallels are so common in each case; you can write the script in advance.”
(To be continued)
- 480. The real killer behind Virginia Tech. massacre (1) (4/2 kathaksung, Sun Apr 29 15:58
- 481. Feds ordered stand down (2) (4/28/07) kathaksung, Sun Apr 29 16:01
- Officials: Three shot dead at Missouri shopping center ACHTUNG777, Mon Apr 30 13:12
- April 30 Walpurgisnacht & Beltane False Flags &PsyOps ACHTUNG777, Mon Apr 30 15:18
Main Page - Monday, 05/02/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES