UNNERSTALL FAXWaco raid was to target and remove seven sleepers (MK-Ultra)Mon Apr 18, 2005 22:4222.214.171.124
Waco raid was to target and remove seven sleepers (MK-Ultra)
Quid Pro Quo
Wednesday, 27-Dec-00 21:47:37
THIS IS AN OPERATION HEADED BY WILLIAM SESSIONS (WACO, TEXAS) FBI DIRECTOR, 28 FEB. 1993 --- IT IS SAID THAT GUNTHER RUSSBACKER WAS LEAD AGENT, THAT IS OPERATION WAS FINANCED BY CHARLES KEATING, IN THEY THIS GROUP WOULD ASSASSIN CHILD MOLESTERS AND HIGH LEVEL POLITICAL
LEADERS THAT WOULD NOT COMPLY WITH THE 'WORLD DRUG' OPERATIONS...
IT IS SAID THIS THE REASON WILLIAM SESSION WOULD NOT REACT TO JANET RENO AND CLINTON DURING THE WACO STANDOFF AND LATER LEFT OFFICE ON TRUMPETED UP CHARGES.
FAX RECEIVED APFN JULY 9 1993 --- (THREE PAGES RECEIVED}
JUL - 9-93 FRI 10:20 UNNERSTALL CONT. P.01
Discussions with William Sessions
Do Not Publish Names
Quid Pro Quo
1. Safety for entire D.F.G. team if they come forward Re: Waco. 2. XXXXXXXXXXXX station
chief in St. Louis, was primary fae????? facilitator of group.
3. XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX are missing since 7/3/93 last sighting Wash. D.C.
4. Purpose of Waco raid was to target and remove seven sleepers (MK-Ultra) who refused to adhere to ASA and DIA standards. Sleeper were programed by Dr. Chomg Sun Kim of Stone Mountain facility.
5. Waco compound members had almost completed assembly of a nerve gas toxin device massive/large enought o quantify to target and destroy all organic life in 432 square mile area. A city the size of Oklahoma City was intended. Moreover, Houston, Tx. was designated as principal target. Denver had been considered along with Salt Lake City, but the mountainous area precludes accurate dispersion measurements and cannot be calculated as to speed of cross dissipation.
Method of dispersal was propeller craft with running air speed of no more then 60 miles per hour.
Max. cross seeding to be done at 2500 feet for East-West axis, with 2000 feet for North-South axis.
6. The device in Waco ws in very few hours of completion. Order to go in was not made by Executive Branch!!! Orders assumed "Code Actual" when the infiltrator XXX agent residing within the complex stated "Code Blue". At that time our man Dan McGuire was pulled out; ATF had men in place (inside) up until two days before siege began.
7. Reno spoke Adm. XXxxxXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX about a D.G.T. insertion. Reno acted as if she knew nothing about the real problem-the device!
1. Material for the device was appropriated through A/F 1324-B The nitrate component was acquired from Ft. Devens, MA.; the volatility stabilizers were brought, via truck, from Ft. Mead, MD. All raw and processed materials was provided from military stores. The gravity fuse
detonators were acquired from Carswell USAF, Ft. Worth, TX.
2. Transport personnel was found from AAA services: a subsidiary of Snelling of St. Paul, MN. There were 2 ATF officers from Galveston in the compound as the shipments arrived.
3. Technical assistance in handling and construction were flown in to Dallas from Dover, Deleware. The techs were ASA and USA Chem Corps personnel.
A. XXbert Beker
B. Charles Whitehead
C. Stanley Brownfeld
D. Ngo Den Phung (ARVN old timer)
E. Pearl Lance
F. Dorothy Palmer
CHEMICAL RAW WEIGHT-PRIOR TO (CHEMEORSPECTRA) SEPARATION-
1. Molten metal fused to Kitchen appliances-65KG, of sulfur/Zinc volatile mass. It did not ignite past prima stage!?? The cerebro neuro toxins of the C-2 nerve gas propellant ignited under a stress measure of .25pnd/PSI, causing nneuro-toxins to incinerate at 0 level. Immediate reports were
unavailable for 11 hours (according to media because it was too hot to enter) due to unresolved neuro-toxic density at 0 level (entire first In squad wore toxic suits and double masks). Total recovered mass at incineration site-125pounds +/- . Numerous base mineral clusters were found fused to small ordnance. That means; the device was in 5 parts, kept in separate munitions bunkers
(level 2&3). The minneral/gaseous mass found at ground 0 were massed to various kitchen appliances and indicate that the compound of the mass was jellied! (color believed to have ranged
from green to dark olive green-prior to incineration). Incineration occurred through the introduction of 80/90 MM 20 pound glycerine canisters which held a flash point of 175 F to accelerate the focused flash point. A C-2/4 tear gas (canister from) was inserted via 90MM Bradley barrels into
the ripped Structure to facilitate ignition. A combination of Oxygen and dimethyl alcohol was injected into the structure at intervals. Ignition occurred electronically; ignition for secondaries was delivered via mercury acid fuses located at canister base.
JUL - 9-93 10:29 UNNERSTALL CONST. P.03
DFG removed themselves from acute perimeter by donning ATF blue jackets and baseball caps.
DGF blended with in going ATF as they meandered back to their command vehicle. The amount of lives saved at ground 0=7.
Inserted team terminated 12 by projectile to the base of skull or forehead. 10 minutes before incineration commenced.
End of report.
Wm. Session is in possession of most of the Wilcher transcripts.
We are negotiating for the quid pro quo.
[APFN] NOTE TYPED BELOW MESSAGE ---
As of July 9, 1993, the three above named members of DGF (hand written in -- names blacked out) are still missing. It should be noted that inn almost thirty years of service, those men have never before failed to check in with their contact numbers.
//end of message//
[APFN] At the time I received this I did not have 100% proof of Wm. Sessions connection/link to Gunther Russbacher. I now have this proof, in Wm. Sessions own handwriting.
[Waco] Paul D. Wilcher, Attorney letter to Janet Reno
Tue Jul 10 00:33:38 2001
The Paul D. Wilcher, Attorney letter to Janet Reno on what
really happened at Waco. Dated: Friday, May 21st, 1993
Defrauding America Pg 416 (First Edition)
Rodney Stich can be reached via email at:
by calling at any time, 1-800-247-7389
Hours before this book was to go to press, I learned of another death
of one of our small group, Attorney Paul Wilcher. Marion Kindig, a
friend of mine, expressed concern about Wilcher's sudden Disappearance.
Sarah McClendon asked the Washington police to go to Wilcher's
apartment to check on his safety, stating that several friends had not
seen Wilcher for the past two weeks and that they feared foul play.
The Police refused to do so. I called Marion late Tuesday night in
Washington suggesting steps she should immediately take the following
morning to get into Wilcher's apartment.
The next morning Wilcher was found dead, sitting upright on the toilet.
He had apparently been killed elsewhere, tied in a fetal position, and
rigor mortis set in. He may have been brought back to his apartment and
placed on the stool, to look like a natural death. It wa made to look
like a suicide, but a body does not freeze into that position when a
person dies, the body falls over. Swarms of FBI agents appeared, going
out of their way to tell Marion and McCledon that they had not interest
in the case.
From: John B. Purkop, December 19, 1993 - 206-840-8074
Paul Wilcher left three teenage children whose mother struggles to basic
necessities of life. They are good children, the kind you don't see much
these day day's
Paul Wilcher was a multi millionaire lawyer/real estate inventory in
After building up a $60,000.000 real estate empire, he made a mistake
that cost him everything... Judges in Chicago's bankruptcy courts,
successfully bankrupted him and took from him his entire fortune.
For over ten years, Paul stayed in Chicago and tried to fight and expose
the corruption in Chicago's bankruptcy courts. This is how he was
associated with Sherman Skolnick and Jim Vassolos. Paul spent every
penny he could earn in those ten years, just fighting the corruption in
Chicago. For most of these years, his wife Carol supported him and their
Paul Wilcher's FULL REPORT w/ letter (103 pages)
Letter to Attorney General Janet Reno dated May 21, 1993
About what really happened at Waco
Re: (1) Vital NEW information concerning the conflagration at David
Koresh's Branch Davidian compound, "Ranch Apocalypse," outside Waco
Texas, on Monday, April 19th, 1993, which is now being kept from you
covered up -- i.e., that what happened was NOT a "mass suicide," but
rather a MASS MURDER;
(3) The extreme sensitivity of this information, and my specific
proposal as to how you should handle it. The lives of key participants,
other witnesses, and even myself are now in grave danger as a result of
my passing this information on to you. If you let this information fall
into the hands of the wrong persons, some or all of those who know the
truth about Waco and are now prepared to come forward and testify could
well be "silenced" (i.e., MURDERED) in the very near future;
Page - 45
(c) And then above the DCI and the Joint Chiefs, at the very Pinnacle of
power, sits a top secret council of nine (9) men -- whose names I do
not know, and would not recognize even if I stumbled across them --
but who nevertheless have the power, and who regularly exercise this
power -- to order the "termination with extreme prejudice" of any
person on earth, up to and including the President of the United States.
Page 101 of Paul Wilcher Report to Janet Reno:
MY PLAN ON HOW TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH OF WACO & END THE CIA'S
"ABOVE THE LAW" STATUS -- IMMUNITY FOR 16 OR SO "BLACK"
OPERATIVES IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR COMPLETE TESTIMONY ON WACO AND ALL OTHER MATTERS PLUS PROTECTION FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES
Paul Wilcher- Full report (103 pages)
ATTORNEY GENERAL JANET RENO - Friday, May 21st, 1993
Slow loading.......(worth the wait!)
Part 1 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PW_report1.pdf
Part 2 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PW_report2.pdf
Part 3 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PW_report3.pdf
Part 1 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PWreport1.zip
Part 2 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PWreport2.zip
Part 3 http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PWreport3.zip
(APFN, A copy of this report was sent to the Waco
Congressional hearings, registered mail.)
The Aftermath of Koresh's Waco:
CLICK FULL REPORT:>>
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES