Frosty- You're Not Getting It
Tue Apr 3, 2007 00:17

You're so focused on illegal immigration that you're TOTALLY IGNORING the fact that our country is being intentionally deconstructed and forced into a North American Union with Canada/Mexico as a prelude to a global totalitarian state.

The reason La Raza and Atzlan are being funded by the Ford Foundation is that this flood of immigrants helps the globalists to push their agenda of deconstructing the country.

You're so focused on opposing illegal immigration that you're TOTALLY IGNORING the need to push for congressional hearings on the so called "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" and the NAFTA Superhighway.

A March on Washington against illegal immigration is being planned by Let Freedom Ring America for June 14-16,http://www.lframerica.com/march2.html but its organizors don't even plan on coupling it with a lobbying effort, and they're also so myopic that they won't allow any speakers to address the big picture- including other issues of equal importance such as the FDA's Trilateral Cooperation Charter- an issue which could be used successfully to flood Congress with complaints necessary to force oversight hearings.

Where there is no vision, the people perish. I am disgusted with the organizors of the aforementioned march because they're not seeing the whole chessboard. Whats WORSE, they refuse to engage in a dialogue in real time by phone via which we could coordinate our efforts. We can't win this way. We can't stop the deconstruction of our country unless we can combine our efforts in a synergistic fashion.

Right now I feel so disgusted with the extreme myopia of the people running Let Freedom Ring America that its hard to feel much hope for this country. We can't stop the NWO agenda this way, we only have a chance of stopping it if we have the proper level of teamwork and communication.

Please let me know if you will be speaking at this March, and if so, do you have any pull with the organizors such that they might still be willing to engage in a real time telephone dialogue where there would be a chance to take a more strategic look at whats going on for the sake of synergistically combining our efforts?

As things stand, LFRA are disenfranchising the Health Freedom Movement which generated the largest flood of mail, faxes and personal visits to Congress in the HISTORY of Congress (in 1994 via the campaign which passed the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994)

FDA is moving to make an end run around this law via their Trilateral Cooperation Charter With Canada and Mexico http://www.fda.gov/oia/charter.html but LFTR won't even give me 10 minutes on their podium at this March to discuss this and its implications.

FDA and their regulatory counterparts in Canada and Mexico have already issued over 730 compliance actions under the auspices of a working group operating under the Trilateral Cooperation Charter called the Mexico- US- Canada Health Fraud Working Group.

They're acting as though a North American Union were already in existence, and they're attacking the dietary supplement industry with a definition of "fraud" thats so overly broad that even WATER becomes a drug under it.

We can't win this way Frosty. You're focus is too narrow. The only chance we have of getting this Congress of Whores to give us the oversight hearings we need is if we can make their phones and faxes ring off the hook, but the only way we can do that is via a broad based COALITION which is looking at the NWO's plans from multiple angles, illegal immigration only being one of them.

The Democrats controlling the Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee have received mostly failing grades from Americans for Better Immigration (an anti open borders group which rates members of congress on their stances on illegal immigration).

Its not realistic to expect that group to give you oversight on illegal immigration because its clear that they don't CARE, but they'd do it if you joined forces with US because TOGETHER we could make the bastards phones ring off the hook. So.... what the hell is wrong with LFRA that they don't GET that? Do YOU get it? Please let me know. I'm mad enough to spit nails right now thinking about this.

John Hammell, President
International Advocates for Health Freedom
800-333-2553 H&W

Main Page - Saturday, 04/07/07

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)