CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American UnionSat Mar 10, 2007 22:40
CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: Six Articles of IMPEACHMENT in The PEOPLE V. Richard CHENEY
Not only should Cheney be impeached, but also Bush and both should be taken to the World Court for crimes against humanity, like Milosevic who was assassinated in his cell on his court day and never got to testify after 4 years of waiting for his trial.
Should President Bush be Impeached? by Pastor Chuck Baldwin
At issue is whether President Bush and Vice President Cheney deliberately manipulated evidence regarding Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and whether they deliberately lied to and deceived the American people and Congress in order to invade Iraq... http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin353.htm
"I want argue with the preacher, but I say what is at issue is whether Bush & Cheney orchestrated the events of September 11th, which they did. The War on Iraq did not come until after 911. It's not important where the bank robbers spent the money they got robbing the bank, the issue is the bank robbery. They should go to jail for robbing the bank, not for where they spent the money, and Bush & Cheney should go to jail for 911." -- Beaver C TX.
Armitage leaked, Cheney leaked, then "Cheney's Cheney Libby" leaked and lied about it. How could Bush not know? Cheney was Bush's advisor and his second in command a powerful man and it was probably his idea to start with. After they demonize Valerie Plame and her husband a 100+ of her Penetration Agents were assassinated abroad, starting with Dr. Kelly in the UK and several other microbiologists followed. Peter Goss kept that information from US Atty. General Patrick Fitzgerald in the Libby case, under the guise of National Security.
Stephen Hadley our own home grown terrorist now on the National Security Council was given "transactional immunity." Sandy Berger gave his opinion, and he's the one who ate the Able Danger Docs. It was war hawk Hitlery who ask him to steal them.
Americans even Congress believed the manufactured WMD story Bush used in his "State of the Union." known as the "Downing Street Memos" created by a CIA asset in Italy. They were discussed between him and Tony Blair at the Ranch. They were then implemented, which took this country to clandestine war based fraudulent documents and lies.
Rep. Conyers has copies of these documents he requested and secured from the GPO, but now refuses to act on. To lie to Congress and the American people to start a war was TREASON of Mega proportions! The entire cabinet, Rice (lied), Dumsfeld (lied), Colin Powell (lied), head of the intelligence agencies (lied), and compliant military officers (lied) Military planes were told to "STAND DOWN!" and they all need to go to jail for the biggest coup in American history!
I know all the EXCUSES they give for not impeaching Bush, but many of the Congress people are lawyers and understand the Constitution. The Founding Fathers wanted to use Impeachment liberally, especially in a time of war when the president acted as a Monarch. If they could see America now, they would be turning in their graves.
This evident by Bush in all of the illegal laws he has signed, all the tyrannical policies he's passed, shifting all power to the executive branch, and his total disregard for Congress and his abuse of power. His last act was to veto the Dems Binding Resolution from Air Force One on his way to Brazil, where they people there were in the streets protesting Bush's visit (the Imperialist bully of the world).
S. American citizens know a dictator when they see one. Chavez was right, Bush is Diablo (Satan).
Bush attempted a coup on Chavez three times -- Palast interviews Chavez and only mentions one - "Bush wants our OIL!" http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1985000/video/_1985670_ven22_palast_vi.ram
TODAY'S DEMOCRACY NOW!: Listen/Watch/Read http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/03/09/1443209
Riveting video, after you get past short Petro interview Spanish/English translation.
* Protests Sweep Latin America as Bush Begins Five-Nation Tour
* Colombian Opposition Leader Gustavo Petro Defies Threats to Challenge Ties Between Death Squads and US-Allied Colombian Government
* Council on Hemispheric Affairs Larry Birns on Bushıs Trip to Latin America: A Matter of Low Expectations and Utter Despair
* As Bush Admin Keeps Kidnap, Torture Victim Maher Arar on No-Fly List, New Play Brings Ararıs Ordeal to the Stage
* Tacoma Peace Activists Stage Blockade of Stryker Vehicles Headed for Iraq
Lula urges Bush to Respect Sovereignty of All Latin American Countries http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/
Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva called upon his US counterpart George W Bush on Friday in Sao Paulo to cooperate in Latin America's social development while respecting the 'political decisions of each state.'
Bad week trails Bush to Brazil
Bush visit ignites violence between police, protesters http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/03/08/bush.protests.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Bush visits Uruguay, trying to ignore Chavez
Columbia Warns of Attacks During Bush Trip
Bush has killed more people Iraq in a shorter period of time than Hitler and worldwide violence, especially the Civil War in Iraq which has increased exponentially. If they impeach Bush this will be a warning to future presidents not to enter into wars of aggression and commit Genocide on unarmed innocent people who never attacked the US, just like his father a globalist in Gulf War One. He used the term "New World Order" 276 times during his tenure as the 41st. US President. His first speech was
09-11-91 ten days to the day of the events on 09-11-01.
Brazil better be careful, they have vast amounts of resources, as does much of S. America, and Bush may misconstrue that as having WMD so he can steal their oil.
I have quiet a few of Canadian friends and they are opposed to NAU = North American Union. They shared fears that America may try and invade over their country. We have no business forcing Canada into anything -- they are a sovereign nation just as those in S. America, Iraq and Iran. Americans do not want NAU or our national highways sold to foreign and domestic private corporations, moreover they certainly don't want National ID or RDIF chips and open borders that goes along with Bush's worldwide Globalist Agenda.
Lou Dobbs is now labeled a Conspiracy Theorist by the CFR for reporting about the North American Union Merger.
CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union "Why is Congress looking the other way and ignoring the threat to our sovereignty?" Ron Paul is a rare voiced concern on Capitol Hill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjsy2Z3kdI&NR
CFR Richard Pastor Website: Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America http://www.spp.gov/
I think good fences make good neighbors. Why do we have to go trolling into other countries and why can't America mind its own dam* business! It would certainly make the world a more stable, peaceful, safer place to live.
PS: The news this week from Toward Freedom, offering a progressive perspective on world events...
"The Price of Fire: Resource Wars and Social Movements in Bolivia," a book written by Toward Freedom editor Ben Dangl, has been published by AK Press. To order the book, read the introduction and check out the book tour schedule, please visit www.BoliviaBook.com
"Most Americans know nothing of Bolivia, an ignorance that only plays into the hands of empire. Ben Dangl's book is both informative and inspiring, a cure for the apathy that grows from that ignorance. A must-read for those already interested in solidarity with Latin America and indigenous people."—Tom Hayden, author of The Zapatista Reader and Street Wars
Next speaking event is at Left Forum, 3pm, Cooper Union, NYC. Discussion title: Popular Power and Latin American Social Movements. A compilation of Featured Articles.
Introduction to The Price of Fire: Resource Wars and Social Movements in Bolivia Written by Benjamin Dangl
Popular Theater takes on La Quesera Massacre in El Salvador Written by Aryeh Shell
Nuclear Hypocrisy and Iran Written by Frida Berrigan, FPIF
Is China Africa's new imperialist power? Written by Eva Cheng, Green Left Weekly
Also visit TF news, action and analysis from around the web
Thanks for reading TF!
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim K.
Cc: fpf ; Graham ; Lajo ; whar really happened ; democracynow.org ; TVLikeAds ; Kathy
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:07 PM
Subject: Six Articles of IMPEACHMENT in The PEOPLE V. Richard CHENEY
Herewith, in the absence of action for the past six years by a timid Republican Congress and a refusal to act by the new Democratic leadership, we, the Fourth Estate, take the mantle of indictment unto ourselves and present these Articles of Impeachment, to be adopted by the United States House of Representatives and voted upon by the United States Senate, at their earliest possible leisure:
That Richard B. Cheney, vice president of the United States, be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors; that the evidence hereinafter set out sustains six articles of impeachment justifying immediate removal from office; that said articles shall be adopted by the House of Representatives; and that the same shall be endorsed by the Senate, to wit:
In his conduct of the office of the vice president of the United States, Richard B. Cheney, contrary to his oath to faithfully execute the office of vice president of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws of this nation be upheld, has deliberately obstructed the nation’s intelligence-gathering capacity, in that:
(1) During the several months preceding the March 2003 invasion of Iraq, the vice president endeavored to bypass the role of the Central Intelligence Agency as the nation’s principal filter of raw intelligence, directing subordinates within the agency to “stovepipe” raw intelligence directly to his office.
(2) As a result of this policy, the vice president became privy to unanalyzed, unverified data that should not have been available to him, including documents that seemed to indicate that Saddam Hussein may have attempted to purchase yellowcake uranium from the African country of Niger in February 1999.
(3) Relying on these documents, and ignoring the CIA’s assessment that they were most likely fabrications, the vice president proceeded to publicize the Niger documents and encouraged the president to refer to them in his 2003 State of the Union address, deliberately obstructing the role of the CIA and promoting known forgeries to bolster his case for war.
(4) At the same time, acting personally and through his subordinates, the vice president conspired with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to create a substitute intelligence agency within the Pentagon, known as the Office of Special Plans, with instructions to contradict unfavorable information emerging from the CIA.
(5) Under this mandate, the Office of Special Plans sought to undermine the authority legally vested in the CIA, cultivating intelligence sources known to be discredited and embarking on extralegal “missions” to Iraq without consulting the nation’s legitimate intelligence services.
(6) In these distortions of the nation’s intelligence-gathering process, the vice president, acting personally and through subordinates, has obstructed the democratic institutions of the nation and undermined the rule of law.
In all of this, Richard B. Cheney has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as vice president and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, by such conduct, is guilty of an impeachable offense warranting removal from office.
Using the powers of the office of the vice president of the United States, Richard B. Cheney, contrary to his oath to faithfully execute the office of vice president of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws of this nation be upheld, has personally deceived the American people, in that:
(1) During the several months preceding the March 2003 invasion of Iraq, and thereafter, the vice president became aware that no certain evidence existed of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, a fact articulated in several official documents, including:
(a) A report by the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency, concluding that “there is no reliable information on whether Iraq is producing and stockpiling chemical weapons, or where Iraq has—or will—establish its chemical warfare agent production facilities.”
(b) A National Intelligence Estimate, compiled by the nation’s intelligence agencies, admitting to “little speciﬁc information” about chemical weapons in Iraq.
(c) A later section of the same NIE, admitting “low confidence” that Saddam Hussein “would engage in clandestine attacks against the U.S. Homeland,” and equally “low confidence” that he would “share chemical or biological weapons with al-Qa’ida.”
d) An addendum by the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research, asserting that Hussein’s quest for yellowcake uranium in Africa was “highly dubious” and that his acquisition of certain machine parts, considered by some to be evidence of a nuclear program, were “not clearly linked to a nuclear end use.”
(e) A report by the United States Department of Energy, stating that the machinery in question was “poorly suited” for nuclear use.
(2) Despite these questions and uncertainties, and having full awareness of them, the vice president nevertheless proceeded to misrepresent the facts in his public statements, claiming that there was no doubt about the existence of chemical and biological weapons in Iraq and that a full-scale nuclear program was known to exist, including:
(a) March 17, 2002: “We know they have biological and chemical weapons.”
(b) March 19, 2002: “We know they are pursuing nuclear weapons.”
(c) March 24, 2002: “He is actively pursuing nuclear weapons.”
(d) May 19, 2002: “We know he’s got chemical and biological…we know he’s working on nuclear.”
(e) August 26, 2002: “We now know that Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons… Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.”
(f) March 16, 2003: “We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.”
(3) At the same time, despite overwhelming skepticism within the government of a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda—resulting in the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission that “no credible evidence” for such a link existed, and the CIA’s determination that Hussein “did not have a relationship” with Al Qaeda—the vice president continued to insist that the relationship had been confirmed, including:
(a) December 2, 2002: “His regime has had high-level contacts with Al Qaeda going back a decad
- More.....Cont'd....(3) At the same time, Wanda McDonald, Sat Mar 10 21:43
Main Page - Sunday, 03/18/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES