National Institute of Military JusticeMon Jan 15, 2007 22:35The National Institute of Military Justice (NIMJ) is a District of Columbia non-profit corporation organized in 1991 to advance the fair administration of military justice and foster improved public understanding of the military justice system.
NIMJ’s boards of directors and advisors include law professors, private practitioners, and other experts – none of whom are on active duty, but most of whom have served as military lawyers, several as flag and general officers. In 2005, NIMJ affiliated with the Washington College of Law, American University.
National Institute of Military Justice, 4801 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20016
(202) 274-4322 Fax (202) 274-4226 email@example.com Kathleen A. Duignan, Executive Director Notices
EUGENE R. FIDELL
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
Eugene R. Fidell is president of the National Institute of Military Justice. He is also a partner and head of the Military Practice Group at the Washington, DC firm of Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP. Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Coast Guard Reserve (Ret). Author, Guide to the Rules of Practice and Procedure for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (12th ed. 2006); Military Commissions and Administrative Law, 6 Green Bag 2d 379 (2003); Editor, Military Commission Instructions Sourcebook (2003) and Military Commission Instructions Sourcebook 2d (2004). Visiting Lecturer (Military Justice), Yale Law School, 1993, 1998; Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School, 2004; Adjunct Professor of Law, Washington College of Law, 2006-. Board of Directors, International Society for Military Law and Law of War, 2006-.
ALSO SEE: DU ALERT.....
- CHENEY TO TESTIFY: About faulty prewar intelligence LEAKGATE, Mon Jan 15 21:57
- MSNBC "HARDBALL" UPDATE: LEAKGATE: SCOTTER LIBBY TRAIL Radio Your Way, Mon Jan 15 23:11
- To Patrick Fitzgerald: Put your Money where your Mouth is. Show Me The Facts, Mon Jan 15 23:35
- Tribunal rules made secretly The Hill, Mon Jan 15 22:27
- National Institute of Military Justice Eugene R. Fidell, Mon Jan 15 22:35
Main Page - Tuesday, 01/16/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES