When the Place Went Mad:Mon Jan 1, 2007 03:37When the Place Went Mad:
The Deeply Satisfying Anger of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Robert Kennedy Jr. speaks about the failure of the Bush administration to
uphold environmental laws.
For the FREE RFK Jr. '08 BUMPER STICKERS :-
email RFB at email@example.com and tell her how many you want.
URL : http://draftrfkjr.blogspot.com/
Robert Kennedy Jr. .... on Air America Weekends
"Ring of Fire"
- 2007 "The Year of Hope" APFN, Mon Jan 1 01:54
- In a bad year, some good folks who stood out Google News Alert, Mon Jan 1 03:06
- 2007 EARTHQUAKE PREDICTIONS Anthony, Mon Jan 1 02:44
- Tsunami WALL OF WATER 50 Feet Tall? Ralph C. Whitley, Sr. a Veteran of One, Mon Jan 1 14:56
- Dear Mr. President by Pink, Mon Jan 1 02:20
- YOURTUBE: Carl Klang: Blinded by the Lies APFN, Mon Jan 1 05:36
- YOUTUBE: The song is "Peace" Brasscheck TV, Mon Jan 1 16:18
- IT IS UP TO THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr., Mon Jan 1 16:36
- Judicial/Lawyer Immunity a Myth not LAW! Perjury a Felony! Ralph C. Whitley, Sr. a Veteran of One, Wed Jan 3 00:58
- FEDERAL HATE BILL COULD BE INTRODUCED THIS WEEK By Rev. Ted Pike, Mon Jan 1 03:49
- Spence: $2M settlement underscores loss of freedom Mr. Marky Smith, Mon Jan 1 03:13
- YOUTUBE: 911 was an Inside Job .47 SEC 911BLOGGER.COM, Mon Jan 1 02:54
Main Page - Wednesday, 01/03/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES