nukedboomer
THIS PISSES ME OFF!. . . . . .
Tue Jan 2, 2007 11:50

This REALLY pisses me off!!!

Here we have a "president" who has tried NUMEROUS times to get rid of Soc.Sec. via paying into outside accounts (supposedly for the "younger generations" to not have to support us 'babyboomers').

Georgie Porgie has also tried to reduce our benefits at each and every turn; NOW he wants to add mexican workers to the list for benefits!!!!

You know, if this sorry government would repay ALL of the I.O.U.s it owes the Social Security fund from the past decades the Social Secuirty fund "trust" would be HUGE, there would be no problem paying us 'babyboomers' over the next 20+years, the younger generations COULD then put their money elsewhere.

WHY DON'T YOU YOUNGER GENERATIONERS DEMAND THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PAY BACK ALL OF THE MONEY STOLEN FROM THE SOC. SEC. FUND SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE TO "SUPPORT" US 'BABYBOOMER'?

That sounds like the BEST IDEA!!! The government has ignored us for years about the repayment of social security monies (that us 'babyboomers' worked for and paid into the social security fund)BUT w/the mexican crap, may be the younger tax payers can help us get that money repaid.

please respond you "younger generationers"!

Main Page - Wednesday, 01/03/07

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)