FPF-fwd.: Open letter to Prof. Kevin MacDonaldThinking About NeoconservatismFri Oct 7, 2005 04:2618.104.22.168
Open letter of appreciation by the Foreign Press Foundation to:
Professor Kevin MacDonald
Department of Psychology
Long Beach, CA 90840-0901
Email: Kevin MacDonald
October 7th - 2005
Conc.: Your article on world realities: Thinking About Neoconservatism*
May I thank you very much for writing and publishing your article on neoconservatism?
As a foreign correspondent - living this far abroad and reporting as an independent journalist for the past 45 years - I can only admire your text and findings, confirming and explaining correctly exactly what I have globally observed and experienced for the past 4 1/2 decades.
Your observations and findings I have seen in reality; from Lapland to Cape Town and from the war in Vietnam to the assassination of Salvador Allende by the CIA managed by Henry Kissinger c.s. - until 1996 and including Gulf War I - also sometimes working for the BBC and CBS in North Africa and the Middle East, when they still knew what honest journalism was.
But - because I always wanted to be independent - I have never signed a contract with anybody, organization or medium, which would have created obligations on my side. They all could ask and pay for my cooperation, but I alone decided whether I wanted to work for them - and in what way - or not.
That's why it is a pleasure to read your articles and work, giving the information which people lack in their daily portions of 'Newspeak' which has been brainwashing them for decades.
Thanks again for writing your very informative article; it belongs to the category of 'food for thought' the general public hardly ever sees nor is supposed to see: out of fear they might start understanding what is going on with their world.
In my opinion the fear felt by the neocon 'Führers' is for real: they should be afraid, knowing exactly why.
Best regards, let's take care,
Professor McDonald's article with many links - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cwdqr
His web site - Url.: http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/
Important and related articles + links:
* Colin Powell: 'It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/22p6c
* Henry Ford, the American car magnate and multi-millionair 85 years ago already had the problem investigated and warned - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2xz35
* One of his equals - jewish insider Benjamin Freedman - explained the rest; why Hitler and the Germans did what they did - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/8w3x3
* The neocons started this war: 'The war in Iraq is illegal' - BBC: video & text-interview of the United Nation's Secretary General Kofi Annan - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5pl2v
* The leaked 'Downing Street Memos' expose the criminal lies by war criminals like Bush, Blair, Berlusconi(It.) Balkenende(NL) - their collaborating media and other malignant ilk - Url.: http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
* US: Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman from Texas: explaining how the US neocons - via the CIA's 'National Endowment for Democracy' (NED) - are paying to 'Make Enemies of America' and wreck the rest of the globe, like they are trying in Venezuela right now - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/44pgc
* Reliable news from Venezuela - VHeadlin.com - Url.: http://www.vheadline.com/main.asp
* Are their Corporate News Media Incompetent, Criminally Negligent or Complicit? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cqpfe
* Brainwashed? Take the free 'Gullibility Factor' test to find out if you're really a mind slave or not - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cbgnc
* Help all the troops of whatever nationality to come back from abroad! We need them badly at home in many countries - AND WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, WHICH WE PAID FOR BY TAXES - to fight with us against our so called 'governments' and their malignant managing ilk - Url.: http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/
The World Can't Wait! - Drive out the neocons and their 'Bush Regime' - Mobilize for November 2, 2005! - Url.: http://www.worldcantwait.org/
FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://liimirror.warwick.ac.uk/uscode/17/107.html
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES