PepperTHE MILITARY NEEDS TO STEP IN...Thu Oct 4, 2007 01:36... CONGRESS HAS NOT MADE A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST IRAN AND THUS IT WOULD BE AN ILLEGAL WAR AND THE MILITARY MUST REFUSE UNTIL THE CONGRESS GIVES A LEGAL DECLARATION OF WAR. THEN IF THEY CONTINUE ON, THE MILITARY NEEDS TO ARREST THEM BOTH UNTIL CONGRESS CAN BEGIN THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS.
If they invade or attack Iran, then that is an immediate impeachment rationale. If you want to know if Cheney is going to do this during the war games like he did on 9-11, then jsut book passage or TRY TO BOOK PASSAGE on Israeli airlines from NY to Tel Aviv or even from Pheonix to Tel Aviv. They were warned in advance last time, lets see if they will be warned again.
- FLASH ... FLASH ....FLASH...FALSE FLAG AGAIN! INTERVIEW: Webster G. Tarpley, Wed Oct 3 19:43
- Anti-terror exercise starts Oct. 15-19 Tucson Citizen, Thu Oct 4 01:53
- Questions raised over terror exercise By EILEEN SULLIVAN, Thu Oct 4 01:23
- TOPOFF 4 Full-Scale Exercise October 15-24 RESEARCHER, Wed Oct 3 22:17
- TOPOFF: Largest Terror Exercise in U.S. History Anonymous, Wed Oct 3 21:56
- Cheney Determined To Strike In US With WMD By Webster G. Tarpley, Wed Oct 3 20:00
- THE MILITARY NEEDS TO STEP IN... Pepper, Thu Oct 4 01:36
- Arizona Office of Homeland Security THIS IS A DRILL, Wed Oct 3 22:06
- Exercise Vigilant Shield ’08 slated for October VS-08 Fact Sheet, Wed Oct 3 22:10
- Ready or not, ‘disaster’ happens By Daniel Savickas, Wed Oct 3 22:14
- Can AIPAC have it both ways? Ed Haas, Editor, Wed Oct 3 20:58
Main Page - Monday, 10/03/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES