TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS LISTEN UP!Wed May 30, 2007 19:35-------- Original Message --------
Subject: TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS LISTEN UP!
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:05:37 -0400
From: "The Online Campaign" firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a Corporation attempt to Rip-Off an active duty (1999) Marine Master Sergeant
(48MB MPG File)
Read Robert Thompson's message below:
----- Original Message -----
From: "robert thompson"
Subject: Re: Troops: Good News! Do you troops remember this war hero?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:41:50 -0500
Anyone running for Any Office as an Independent Patriot For America will have my support. Anyone running for Any Office, under the Banner of Any Political Party and/or Indorsed by Any Political Party, has agreed to be part of the Corruption that is destroying our Free Republic.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS LISTEN UP:
A recent CNN Poll shows that 43% of American's are fed up with the way the Corporation Controlled Political Party's and now consider themselves Independents. The majority of the other 57%, that makes up Republican's and Democrat's, will bolt if given a chance to vote for PROVEN Patriot's.
Only 15% of the People in America, actually make up the Political Controllers of the other 85%, who if given a choice between Political Party's and Proven True Independent Patriot Candidate's to lead our Government, who will swear allegiance to the People and the Republic, and who agree to serve the People for limited Terms, then return home to live by the rules they help create, will become part of the Independent Government for which we Stand. One Nation Under God, with Liberty and Justice for ALL and not just the 15%, who consider themselves to be the Elite and entitled to Rule the People.
NOTICE, ALL CANDIDATES WITH A PROVEN PATRIOTIC TRACK RECORD'S. Let the People know you are a Patriotic American who like the rest of us, are fed up with Corruption and the Corrupt Political System that is destroying the last true Free Republic. Offer your service to the People, as a Candidate to take back America, and watch the landslide of True Patriots come to your camp.
Find out more at: www.independent-patriots-for-america.com and join with THE TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT MOVEMENT TO TAKE BACK AMERICA, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
Panama City, Florida
----- Original Message -----
From: "The Online Campaign"
- Taking on the Big Boys: by Ellen Bravo, Wed May 30 19:16
- INTERVIEW WITH ELLEN BRAVO 1480 AM KPHX "THE JEFF FARRIS SHOW", Wed May 30 19:51
- The Corruption Within Justice Harper's Magazine, Wed May 30 20:00
- TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS LISTEN UP! "The Online Campaign", Wed May 30 19:35
- - Republican Plan for 2008 Starts Today Thom Hartmann's Newsletter, Wed May 30 19:24
Main Page - Friday, 05/30/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES