letsroll
HOUSE FIRES PLEASE READ
Wed Apr 25, 2007 07:38
 

 
House Fires Please Read

Received from a friend who is in the insurance
property business. It is well worth reading.
This is one of those e-mails that if you don't
send it, rest assured someone on your list will
suffer for not reading it. The original message
was written by a lady whose brother and wife
learned a hard lesson this past week.

Their house burnt down.. nothing left but
ashes. They have good insurance so the
house will be replaced and most of the
contents. That is the good news.
However, they were sick when they found out
the cause of the fire. The insurance
investigator sifted through the ashes for
several hours. He had the cause of the fire
traced to the master bathroom. He asked her
sister-in-law what she had plugged in the
bathroom. She listed the normal
things....curling iron, blow dryer. He kept
saying to her, "No, this would be something
that would disintegrate at high temperatures".

Then her sister-in-law remembered she had a
Glade Plug-In, in the bathroom.

The investigator had one of those "Aha"
moments. He said that was the cause of the
fire. He said he has seen more house fires
started with the plug-in type room fresheners
than anything else. He said the plastic they
are made from is THIN. He also said that in
every case there was nothing left to prove
that it even existed. When the investigator
looked in the wall plug, the two prongs left
from the plug-in were still in there.

Her sister-in-law had one of the plug-ins
that had a small night light built in it. She
said she had noticed that the light would
dim and then finally go out. She would walk
in to the bathroom a few hours later, and
the light would be back on again. The
investigator said that the unit was getting too
hot, and would dim and go out rather than
just blow the light bulb. Once it cooled down
it would come back on. That is a warning sign .

The investigator said he personally wouldn't
have any type of plug in fragrance device
anywhere in his house. He has seen too many
places that have been burned down due to
them.

Please PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE
PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.
NOT ONLY COULD IT SAVE SOMEONE'S HOUSE,
BUT IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE

kathelee@verizon.net
Matt: 10:16

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply
letsroll
Re: Impeaching Cheney: Step One
Wed Apr 25, 2007 06:50
68.239.146.189

 
MUST SEE VIDEO ON DRUGGING OF CHILDREN
http://www.thelastoutpost.com/site/1516/default.aspx

 

Main Page - Monday, 05/02/07

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)