INFOWARS INDEX:Sources: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand DownFri Apr 20, 2007 22:24
Sources: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.
The senate in the northeastern US state of Vermont passed a resolution Friday calling on Congress to begin impeachment proceedings against President George W. Bush, senate officials said.
Vermont pushes bid to impeach Bush
Bill Gates blamed for Virginia Tech shooting
TECH.BLORGE.com, Australia - 30 minutes ago
US morals advocate and publicity hound Jack Thompson has suggested that Bill Gates and Microsoft are responsible for the tragic shootings at Virginia Tech. ...
Who Was John Doe No. 2 in the OKC Bombing?
Christopher S. Bentley
Friday April 20, 2007
Do you remember where you were and what you were doing on April 19, 1995, when the OKC Bombing news flooded the airwaves? I sure do. I happened to be home that day, and watched the live coverage.
I distinctly remember the reports of multiple bombs and of a reporter describing how the bomb squad had in their possession a device about the size of a cell phone, and that it didn't detontate. Federal authorities, according to the live reports, confirmed that at least a "second bomb was found."
The government's own communication supported this reporting. During his long investigation, William F. Jasper, senior editor for The New American, obtained copies of official communiqués, some of which contained the following:
* Entries from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol's radio dispatch logs:
– 10:29 a.m. "There is another bomb on the south side of the bldg. Need to get away as far as possible.... Evacuate the area of the bldg immediately, evacuate the S. side of the bldg immediately."
– 10:33 a.m. "Adv CP [Advise Command Post] we poss [possibly] have another device." "If it is the one on the S. side we have already gb'd [grabbed] it." "Okay." "Did you have anything further beside the one on the S. side?" "Neg [negative]."
– 10:37 a.m. "OC Fire Dept. confirms they did find a second device in the bldg." "O.K." "Cont. [contact] all troopers and have them move all civilian personnel back 1 more block."
– 2:00 p.m. "Unable to contact ATF." "Keep tring [trying] they think they have found another device. Have one of there [sic] people contact HQ48 on the northside of the bld."
* A Forces Command, Fort McPherson, Georgia, log entry for April 19, 1995 at 11:57 a.m. which states: "Two more explosive devices were located vicinity the explosion site. Evidently intended for the rescuers."
* A DoD Atlantic Command memo from Norfolk, Virginia on April 20, 1995, which states: "A second bomb was disarmed, a third bomb was evacuated."
* A Federal Emergency Management Agency Situation Report for April 20, 1995 which reads: "A second and third bomb were located in the building. The second bomb was disarmed and the third bomb was evacuated."
What happened in the hours and days to follow? Why, we were told, there was only one bomb in one truck, and that one bomb was responsible for all that damage. "There's nothing to see here, now move along," we were told, in so many words.
I also remember the initial reports of multiple accomplices, and that the FBI was scouring the country. President Clinton assured us that all of the participants would be found and brought to justice. After an exhaustive manhunt, only McVeigh and Nichols were rounded up.
Mr. Jasper likewise uncovered compelling evidence that more than just McVeigh and Nichols were involved. The most famous accomplice became known as John Doe No. 2. But, alas, like everything else associated with this case, we were all told that the witnesses were just seeing things, and that there was no John Doe No. 2. And while federal government officials did scour the country, they avoided the main hangout where most of the accomplices had known ties to.
One man's quest for answers has kept the search for the illusive John Doe No. 2 alive, though in all probability John Doe No. 2 is already dead. It's a story fit for Hollywood, with betrayal, cover-up, and murder. Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney, believes that solving the murder of his brother, Kenneth Michael Trentadue, is the key to unraveling this mystery of John Doe No. 2.
William F. Jasper also researched and reported extensively on the case of Jesse Trentadue's murdered brother. In his November 28, 2005 article entitled "Terror, Lies and Memos," Mr. Jasper wrote:
For the past 10 years, the FBI and Department of Justice have been insisting that Timothy McVeigh, except for some assistance from Terry Nichols, acted alone, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary; that there is/was no John Doe No. 2, even though multiple credible witnesses saw McVeigh with several John Does on the day of the bombing and in the days immediately before the bombing; and that there is no connection whatsoever between Timothy McVeigh and Andreas Strassmeir, Elohim City, or the Midwest Bank Robbers.
All of those assertions were shown to be not only false but ridiculously false years ago by the weight of overwhelming evidence. Now, thanks to the perseverance of the Trentadue family, the government's own hidden documents are providing further evidence and exposing the criminality and conspiracy that have shielded those who aided the terrorists and/or covered up for them after the fact.
Interested readers are encouraged to view the full text of Jasper's article. In addition, listen to a 4-part podcast interview of Mr. Trentadue by William F. Jasper (part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4).
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to release the oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor"
Gov. Gregoire has signed legislation to delay the "real I-D" driver's license until the federal government provides money to implement a national identification card system.
Gregoire and state lawmakers called it an unfunded mandate.
The governor also says the system would not protect the privacy of Washington citizens.
The Associated Press
CLICK: SLIDE SHOW PHOTO'S....
Main Page - Monday, 05/02/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES