worldnetdaily.comNot even killer flu to shut the U.S. borderTue May 2, 2006 11:18
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Not even killer flu to shut the U.S. border
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:22:23 -0700
While nationwide demonstrations focus America's attention on the issue of illegal immigration and U.S. borders, the federal government will apparently not close the border even in the face of deadly bird flu or a super strain of influenza. Find out more at WorldNetDaily.com now!
WND POLL: ALIEN NATION
* Sound off on yesterday's nationwide illegal immigration demonstrations
OTHER MUST-READ NEWS HIGHLIGHTS:
* Mexican flag burning on Cinco de Mayo
* Website targets racist Hispanics
* Bush 'not a fan' of immigrant boycott
* Sharon opposed West Bank evac, says confidante
* OSU librarian faced book banners before
PAGE 2 HIGHLIGHTS:
* Hillary wanted to be Olympic athlete, astronaut
* 'Fairy' penguins offending homosexuals?
* Lawsuit: Teen vampiress attacks schoolgirls
* '60s pop star Jay Black in bankruptcy fight
Faster than CNN – "Billions and billions of pageviews served."
WorldNetDaily.com is faster than ever – and no more pop-ups!
Make it your homepage today!
Learn the secrets of the human border invasion
Don't Do It, Google
by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
A final quote:
The sun is shinin’, oh, happy day
No more troubles and no skies are gray
Main Page - Tuesday, 05/02/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES