Water Shortages, Drought, Violent Storms - Global WarmingMon Mar 27, 2006 16:52
Subject: Water Shortages, Drought, Violent Storms - Global Warming Crisis
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:59:19 EST
http://www.osu.edu/researchnews/archive/kilicores.htm - Catastrophic droughts
http://www.guardian.co.uk/climatechange/story/0,12374,1035219,00.html - Water crisis
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/derm/globalwarming/about_global_warming.asp - Violent storms
http://eob.gsfc.nasa.gov/Newsroom/NasaNews/2002/2002112710960.html - NASA News Archive, 11/27/02, ALBEDO, page 3
(Ref. ALBEDO - Dictionary - The fraction of incident electro-magnetic radiation reflected by a surface.)
EDUCATION + TREES = KEYS 4 SURVIVAL
TREES = GLOBAL COOLING, ABSORB CARBON DIOXIDE, GIVE OFF OXYGEN AND MORE
CRISIS! Sun To Burn Up Planet Earth (Ref. From NASA (ALBEDO)
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:38:10 EST
Sun To Heat Up, Burn Up Planet Earth (Ref. NASA - ALBEDO)
By Elva Fried ElvaSW@aol.com Miami-Dade County, Florida
1. Trees are a protection from the sun’s hot rays, drying winds and windstorms. (Hurricanes, Violent Storms) Trees take in carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) and give off oxygen. Trees = Global Cooling. (References in World Book Encyclopedia)
(Diseased and healthy Citrus Trees cut down in South Florida.)
2. Fossil fuels, the burning of oil, coal, gas and natural gas cause Global
Warming. Deforestation (cutting down trees) cause Global Warming.
Arson (fires) also add to rising temperatures and Global Warming.
The sun’s rays, rising temperatures heat the land, oceans. (Mountain
Ice Caps and Glaciers Melting, Water Crisis, Volcanos Erupting)
3. Due to Global Warming, the Arctic’s and/or Antarctic’s melting ice
cause ocean levels to rise and ocean currents to cool. (Gulf Stream)
4. High frequency sounds and massive vibrations cause earth cracks, also
Earth’s Axis to shift. (Earthquakes, Earth Changes, Climate Changes)
5. The above information is in reference to Hurricanes, Volcanos Erupting, Earthquakes, Tsunamies, Mountain Ice Caps and Glaciers Melting, Water Crisis and other Planet Earth Emergencies.
6. Some Emergency References are from: NASA (ALBEDO),
Miami-Dade County Government (DERM), MSNBC, BBC NEWS,
National Geographic News, Miami Herald, World Book Encyclopedia,
OHIO STATE RESEARCH NEWS, Seasons and Tilt of Earth’s Axis.
ALBEDO – The Arctic ice reflects the sun’s hot rays back into space. Where the Arctic ice had melted, the sun’s rays instead heat up land and oceans. When the Arctic ice is melted, gone, the sun’s rays will burn up Planet Earth.
DERM – Department of Environmental Resources Management http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/derm/globalwarming/about_global_warming.asp
The threat that has riveted their attention is this: Global warming, ... Violent storms are increasingly common as the conveyor becomes wobbly on its way to ...
Fox News - 911 The Israeli Connection
CNN.com - Lou Dobbs Tonight
Lou Dobbs is the anchor and managing editor of CNN's Lou Dobbs Tonight. Dobbs also anchors a nationally syndicated financial news radio report, ...
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES