FPF-fwd.: The Sunday Times / Tel AvivIsraeli sources: Our Special Forces operating inside IranMon Mar 6, 2006 15:02
ISRAELI SOURCES: OUR SPECIAL FORCES OPERATING INSIDE IRAN
* FPF - Pro Memoriam: "IAEA says NO evidence of Iranian N-Weapons Plan". - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/pw546
* ''NATO Europe taking over more illegal US warfare'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/oqd9w
THERE IS APPARENTLY SOME PART IN THE WORD 'NO' WHICH 'THE PNAC* GROUP' AND IT'S CROOKS & COLLABORATORS (like the 'government of The Netherlands) DON'T UNDERSTAND ... SO THEY GO ON WITH THE WARS, AT OUR EXPENSES AND THEIR PROFIT. AND, WATCH OUT FOR THE FORK TONGUED IAEA...
Quote: "Israel’s special forces are said to be operating inside Iran in an urgent attempt to locate the country’s secret uranium enrichment sites. “We found several suspected sites last year but there must be more,” an Israeli intelligence source said. They are operating from a base in northern Iraq, guarded by Israeli soldiers with the approval of the Americans, according to Israeli sources."
Nato may help US airstrikes on Iran
Sarah Baxter, Washington and Uzi Mahnaimi, The Sunday Times / Tel Aviv
March 05, 2006 - When Major-General Axel Tüttelmann, the head of Nato’s Airborne Early Warning and Control Force, showed off an Awacs early warning surveillance plane in Israel a fortnight ago, he caused a flurry of concern back at headquarters in Brussels.
It was not his demonstration that raised eyebrows, but what he said about Nato’s possible involvement in any future military strike against Iran. “We would be the first to be called up if the Nato council decided we should be,” he said.
AIRSTRIKES AGAINST IRANIAN NUCLEAR TARGETS
Nato would prefer the emphasis to remain on the “if”, but Tüttelmann’s comments revealed that the military alliance could play a supporting role if America launches airstrikes against Iranian nuclear targets.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will tomorrow confirm Iran’s referral to the United Nations Security Council for possible sanctions.
Iran insists it is developing peaceful nuclear energy, a claim regarded as bogus by America and Britain, France and Germany, which believe it wants to develop nuclear weapons. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s remarks about wiping Israel “off the map” have added to fears.
America and Israel have warned that they will not tolerate a nuclear-armed Iran. If negotiations fail, both countries have plans of last resort for airstrikes against Iran’s widely dispersed nuclear facilities.
Porter Goss, the head of the CIA, visited Recep Erdogan, the prime minister of Turkey, a Nato country, late last year and asked for political, logistical and intelligence support in the event of airstrikes, according to western intelligence sources quoted in the German media.
The news magazine Der Spiegel noted: “Washington appears to be dispatching high-level officials to prepare its allies for a possible attack.”
Nato would be likely to operate air defences in Turkey, according to Dan Goure, a Pentagon adviser and vice-president of the Lexington Institute, a military think tank.
A former senior Israeli defence official said he believed all Nato members had contingency plans.
John Pike, director of the US military studies group Globalsecurity.org, said America had little to gain from Nato military help. “I think we are attempting to bring the alliance along politically so that when all diplomatic initiatives have been exhausted and we blow up their sites, we can say, ‘Look, we gave it our best shot’.”
A senior British defence official said plans to attack Iran were pure speculation. “I don’t think anybody has got that far yet,” he said. “We’re all too distracted by Iraq.”
Israel’s special forces are said to be operating inside Iran in an urgent attempt to locate the country’s secret uranium enrichment sites. “We found several suspected sites last year but there must be more,” an Israeli intelligence source said. They are operating from a base in northern Iraq, guarded by Israeli soldiers with the approval of the Americans, according to Israeli sources.
The commander of Israel’s nuclear missile submarines warned Iran indirectly in a comment to an Israeli newspaper last week that “we are able to hit strategic targets in a foreign country”.
The Israelis fear Iran may reach the “point of no return” — at which it has the capacity to enrich uranium to bomb-grade purity — in the next few months. The Americans are more interested in the point at which Iran is close to developing an actual bomb, thought to be at least three years away.
Two Iranian opposition groups claimed this weekend that Iran had increased its production of Shahab 3 missiles, which have a range of 1,200 miles, sufficient to reach Israel.
Diplomatic efforts to contain Iran are likely to proceed slowly, given Russian and Chinese opposition to punitive action. A Foreign Office official said although the IAEA would refer Iran to the security council, any sanctions would be a “strictly step-by-step process”. [Additional reporting: Tom Walker]
Article Url.: http://tinyurl.com/h8lrv
[andend] - Google's selection of the info on IAEA - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/nfdf6
Fwd. by the FPF:
* HOLOCAUST: 6 MILLION KILLED BY THE CIA: John Stockwell, former CIA Station Chief in Angola in 1976, working for then Director of the CIA, George Bush. ''How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against Third World countries'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/gpcg
* "Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992. - And here's why: 'George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography' - by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin - Chapter - II - The Hitler Project - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/57qxk
* Global Predators - ‘Frauds-R-Us’ - The Bush Family Saga - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/elarx
* This is a running total of the U.S. taxpayer cost of the Iraq War. The number is based on US Congressional appropriations. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cfsrc
* The 9/11 drama: Anybody who after seeing this video - '9/11 revisited' - still believes the version from the 'PNAC pack' - the Washington cabal - is beyond all professional help - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/r5sx4
* The Global Elite: Who are they? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/c5xv5
* White Haus drive to cover-up leaks concerning their crimes - PNAC-propaganda sheet Washington Post: ''White House Trains Efforts on Media Leaks Sources, Reporters Could Be Prosecuted'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/e7t6o
* Anti-propaganda: On the Net - Reporters Committee - Url.: http://www.rcfp.org/
* US War & Propaganda machine: Rumsfeld Declares War on Bad Press - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/loxqy
* ABC - US propaganda: "US military will continue to pay Iraqi media to publish reports favourable to American forces" - Url.: http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=1683768
* 'Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one' — A.J. Liebling - The infamous US 'Lie Factory' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/8ncal
* The 9/11 WTC drama was by the PNAC criminals planned terror - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/b7ygk - It was an inside job - Google - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/7tj9d
* Holocaust - tens of millions: Nobel Literature Prize Laureate and 'Gulag Holocaust' survivor Alexander Solzjenitsyn investigated the origin of the 'Russian Revolution' and the concentration camps: he published and was damned - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/qth6z
* Who's financing? - The 'Federal Reserve' and it's usurers is the absolute biggest crime against all humanity ever. - Url.: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm
* MSNBC - Live Vote - Concerning the "Project for a Nefarious American Century" (PNAC) - ''Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?'' - YES: 86% - Url.: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
*Read the Fightin' Cock Flyer - Url.: http://fightincockflyer.blogspot.com/
* THE ONLY SOLUTION? - Help all the troops - of whatever nationality - to come back from abroad! - AND WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, WHICH WE ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR BY TAXES - [http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm] - We need them badly at home in many countries to fight with us against our so called 'governments' and their malignant managers - Url.: http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
Main Page - Monday, 03/06/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES