The battle to save our liberties is growing more heatedWed Jan 25, 2006 20:50The battle to save our liberties is growing more heated
January 25, 106
A Message from Tom DeWeese,
Founder of Freedom21.com
The battle to save our liberties is growing more heated every day. Many of us who are trying to hold the line in defense of our Founding Fathers' vision seem to be little more than a rag-tag band of "mom and pop" groups, always desperate for cash. Meanwhile, those who seek to impose big government policies are well-funded, and in positions of great power.
It should be obvious by now that no rich foundations or big money men are coming to help us. Like General Washington at Valley Forge, with his barefoot, poorly armed and freezing troops -- we must find a new way to fight. That's where our Web site, Freedom21.com, comes in. Freedom21.com is an Internet news site. But it's much more than that. It's "Freedom's Gathering Place on the Net" and there is no other like it.
Click here to learn why Freedom21.com is different
Learn how Freedom21.com can raise funds for your group
A new battle plan is developing in an effort to “hold the line” in defense
of our liberties. This plan has never been tried before. But it is
aggressive and, for the first time, allows us to take the offensive. It’s
a brand new way to fight our battles.
The American Policy Center has been given an opportunity to join forces
with the plan, called Freedom21.com.
Please take just a minute to click here
http://r.vresp.com/?Freedom21Commnicatio/a61b71fa42/493326/ede81a045e/f7e80ac and read all the details on how you can help. While on the site, be sure
to read the special message entitled “Why Freedom21.com.”
Thanks for your continued support.
50A South Third Street
Warrenton, VA 20186
1. Freedom21.com is owned and operated by Tom and Carolyn DeWeese. Click here for Tom DeWeese's Bio.
2. One of the main purposes for the establishment of Freedom21.com is to help provide financial support to Freedom organizations, Internet news sites, radio programs and publications. If your organization would like to be considered as a participating organization it will be necessary to provide Freedom21.com with your organization’s name, website information (for our links page) contact information (including address) and a taxpayer ID number or Social Security # of an official in the organization. That information is required because the $2 per subscriber, per month going to Freedom21.com participating organizations is not a donation, but will be considered a commission to the receiving organization. The Internal Revenue Service requires Freedom21.com to file a form 1099 to each organization which receives such funds during the year. Freedom21.com has the sole right to decide eligibility for participating organizations.
3. Subscription payments to Freedom21.com are primarily offered through online, recurring credit card debits. Accepted credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Checking account bank cards may be used, only if they contain the Visa or MasterCard logos. Bankcards not authorized by Visa or MasterCard will not be accepted. Freedom21.com cannot provide monthly billing statements. In case a member decides to cancel their subscription, the paid monthly fee is not refundable. Service will be provided for the full month and cancellation will go into effect starting with the next calendar month after cancellation. Partial months will not be prorated. This policy will also cover those who pay memberships a year in advance. Refunds will be issued based on the number of months remaining in the subscription at the time of cancellation, beginning with the next calendar month.
4. Checks are accepted for yearly subscriptions only. To subscribe via check, the check registration form should be completed (found here). This is the fastest and easiest way to pay by check. If you do not wish to use the form, you may send a check in the amount of $75.00 payable to "Freedom21.com" and mailed to 50A South Third Street, Suite 1,Warrenton, VA 20186. Only after the check is received and deposited can membership access be granted. Freedom21.com will need to contact you for that purpose, so you must provide contact information with the check. All cancellation and refund policies listed above apply.
5. Freedom21.com takes very seriously, the privacy and security of its members. Personal information of members on this site will not be exchanged with anyone for any purpose. Our staff does not have access to your personal credit card account numbers. There are no secret back doors written into our software. The only information from this site that will ever be provided to an agency or branch of the government (at any level) will be through legal subpoena. In the event of such an occurrence, Freedom 21.com will take every step possible to notify its members of that fact, unless restrained by legal order. Login, registration and member areas of Freedom21.com are secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), a protocol for transmitting private documents via the Internet.
Click here to join Freedom21.com
- NEW: APFN POGO AUDIO ARCHIVED LINKS WEBMASTER, Thu Jan 26 00:29
Main Page - Thursday, 01/26/06
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES